LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

I blush "well I am a big boy, but sometimes big boys like to wear diapers, you are 3 and supposed to be a big boy too. maybe we all like diapers. so what?"

looks at him "Go to timeout NOW"

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Timeout? For what?" Elliot asked as he turned towards one of the teachers, "Dan is being a meanie" he said.

A teacher came over "Dan, explain yourself, what is going on here?" She asked, looking at them both

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

The teacher just smirks at this, knowing Dan is wearing a diaper and lets them go back to playing. She did add though "I put people in timeout, not you Dan" and left it at that.

The boys had moved on to action figures and making all the noises for them

The teacher decided that Dan would only get one diaper change for the day and his mommy would not be happy with him if he came home dirty because he had been rude at daycare. She came back to Dan and said, "Dan I need you on diaper duty until lunch, we have three more kids who have pooed themselves" she said

"OK then" the boys say as they go to play with the blocks, sticking their tongues out at how gross it is. Sarah settles as the boys move away. She was only mildly messy this time compared to the two boys. She tried to keep still for Dan, but the wipes were cold.

Looks at her and smiles "Lets see what the damage is then" I say, removing her diaper and opening it, seeing a muddy poop covering half of her diaper,

"Not too messy, the smell must be really coming from those two" I say, looking at them,

"Are you three related, you look extremely alike?" I

I look in shock "so you are triplets as well. that's funny because my mommy had three babies too. Maybe we are family?" I say as I smile, not realising I am right, but I won't know it until their mom picks them up later

"lets get you cleaned up then stinky boy" I smile as I lay him down on the table.

Looks at you "I think you're my cousins, Gary. We look alike" I smile as I get his diaper off,

"You sure are a stinky boy aren't you, pwoah" i wave my hand and tickle his tummy "I think the worst one is yet to come though" I look at Michael.

Looks at Mikey and holds my breath as I lay Michael down and the smell is unbearable "ohh my gosh, that's nasty stuff, what did you eat!?" i say as his clothes are ruined, and, due to no bathroom or shower, I can only clean him with wipes

I put fresh gloves on and get to work, but the smell makes me gag and heave "ohhh please can someone come help" I try to yell, trying to get one of the ladies attention.

Looks at her "Its everywhere, up his back, on his onesie, pleeease help" i say as i hold my breath, haven't even got the diaper off yet as its too gross

she gives me a look and I open his diaper, his privates are covered and the whole diaper area is soiled.

She quickly puts on a pair of gloves and grabs some wipes. She bumps Dan out of the way "move over then you big baby" she said as she took control of the situation and got Michael clean quickly and efficiently, even having time to add some powder for extra comfort. She then turned her attention to Dan "that was absolutely pathetic that you couldn't clean him up. It was not even close to as bad as you made it sound. You obviously need more training, but it's nearly lunch time" she scolded him.

"Yes, pathetic. Your job is to do what we ask you to do and if you don't you get in trouble. Yes you just need more time spent changing diapers. Maybe we should just put a desk in here and make you be in here to change ALL of the diapers during the day if you are going to argue with me little boy. That way you can do your homework and be close by to change whoever needs it. I will ask your mommy" she replied, fed up with the complaining.

Looks at you and smirks "You wouldn't dare. you haven't got the guts!" I stick my tongue out at you and give you glares as I try to head out.