LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you wide eyed "aww Angel, please help me, I just need help with checking their diapers, I will change them" I look away and gag a little "please just help me"

She quickly walks between the 4 little ones and checks each of them. "You've got two stinkers and two that are really wet" she said smiling as she headed back towards the kitchen to finish making breakfast by the time everyone was ready to eat it

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Looks at you shocked "Hey! That's not funny" I kiss her, I love her so much that I easily forget about it.

"i hope you don't mind all this stuff. you know, me being diapered"

"I have to go finish breakfast or it's going to burn dear. Jason is wet, Jeremy is dirty and the other kid is really wet. You police yourself." She said trying to get back to the kitchen

Smiles at Sam "awww someone is a little messy this morning aren't they" he coos at his baby sister as he opens her diaper and wipes her butt with the clean part of the diaper.

I smile "Yep your auntie Angel is cooking you some yummy food" i say as i get a fresh diaper taped onto her body.

"lets get you downstairs" I dress her and stand her up, "why don't you head down, i need to clean up and check on your brothers"

"ok" she says as she heads down to the kitchen with Angel while Dan finished upstairs. The boys have been waiting patiently and are talking about the bacon they are selling from the kitchen