LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

Angel smiles at this and pats your diapered butt gently. "Well if that's what my little diaper boy needs then that's what we'll do, but you better tell me when you're dirty or you'll be in trouble." She is excited to see you embrace the diapers so fully.

"This means you have to wear them all the time, no more underwear Dan" she said, making sure that was clear

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sit down with the kids who are enjoying their movie, laughing and pointing at the screen. I get up and come over to you "We'll need to change them when the movie is over before putting them in bed. How often do they have to take baths?" I ask, not wanting them to be all icky and gross.

"Ok well then you change them and then send em to me and I will give them baths" Angel said as the movie wound down and she got up to go start running the bath water. She got towels ready for everybody and made sure she had wash clothes and soap for the boys. Eventually Dan started sending them in one at a time and she started washing them, humming as she did so. As each boy was done she dried him and put on a nice warm diaper for them. Setting the boys in bed she came to Dan "Do you need anything before bed honey?"

"Come on then" I say taking you by the hand and bringing you into the bathroom and gesture for you to lay down. I put on gloves and pull out the wipes as well. I undress you and start cleaning you, holding my nose with my free hand. "Got to get you all cleaned up, I can't have my baby sleeping dirty tonight. Now do you want pajamas tonight or just the diaper sweetie?" I say holding up a romper your mommy had bought for you before she left. I tape your diaper up and wait for you to decide

Gives you a look "you told me you did before we came in here, no need to be cranky about needing a change" I say as I help you up from the table.

"To bed now" I say tucking you into bed and giving you a kiss before turning the light off for you and leaving. I go down the hall to the room I'm staying in and get changed for bed as well.

I get dressed for bed and notice your light is still on. I come down the hall to your room and step in. "What's wrong babe, can't sleep?" I ask as I come in and sit on the bed next to you.

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

I sigh

"To be honest I can't no. I just have these dreams that its 10 years in the future, me and you are married and we have twins and you also are fed up with me wearing diapers"

Angel giggles as you call her mommy.

"It's just me, I'm here for the whole weekend remember?" She says as she turns to you.

"Well they were pretty tired from yesterday so you all slept soundly last night. Go and check on them in a bit if you don't mind and I'll get breakfast started." She said with a smile

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk