LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I need a bit more info to work on please)

Goes bright red as the apron is placed on me, so embarrassed that I wet my diaper, but I don't say anything because it would mean being changed by my girlfriend.

We get all the ingredients in the bowl and cook it.

I put the pizza together and stick it in the oven to let it cook. "Thanks for helping honey" I say with a smile.

"Are you ok?" I ask as I see you going red in the face. We go back to the living room to relax a bit while waiting on dinner. The kids started giggling at seeing how Dan was dressed as he came out of the kitchen.

Tommy farted as he started laughing "you in a diaper too" he said with a smirk. He stank himself and Angel looked at Dan.

"Sweetheart could you change him for me please" she asked, starting politely

Kisses you "anything for my Angel" I smile and heads back to the triplets

I smell something nasty "who pooed??" Then I see Tommy giggling and Angel asking me to change him

"We're not supposed to be kissing, no more this weekend" Angel said, pulling away slightly before convincing Dan to go change Tommy. She wanted Dan to be more on the level of diaper helper than being in control of their relationship, she would make the adult decisions now because she was more an adult than he was.

Tommy tried not to laugh as Dan's diaper crinkled the whole way up the stairs.

Angel got the big high chair ready by the table for Dan when he came back down for dinner

Angel didn't much like Dan's attitude about this and would show him she was in charge during dinner. She went and got the paddle and put it in the corner of the room so it would be close by if she needed it.

She took the other kids and got their hands washed up in preparation for dinner.

Hearing Dan and Tommy coming back down after a few minutes she said "Dinner is ready everyone" as she stood next to the high chair waiting for Dan.

"Ok honey" she said relenting. She still loved him and didn't want him upset if he was behaving. She went to cuddle with him while the kids ate.

"She didn't say we couldn't cuddle" Angel pointed out as she came to join him.

"She told me you had been acting rather babyish lately. She said you had been having bathroom and discipline issues so I have to keep you in diapers because those were her rules. I really don't mind helping with your diapers, it's no trouble if you need them." I said giving you a kiss. I notice you are a bit wet, but don't say anything yet.

"Alright sure, we can do that. I just want you to be comfortable, being all wet is no good for you if your clothes are all sticky and gross. I'll change you when you finish your food, now come eat" I say getting up and heading back towards the kitchen

"I should be here with everybody for the first night just in case anything happens or your mommy calls, but we can go tomorrow ok" I say as I smile at your compliment

"Thanks honey, you're so sweet." I come to you after you get the movie started for the kids and whisper in your ear "We should go and get you cleaned up, come with me"

I say as I take your hand and slowly lead you up the stairs to the bathroom for your diaper change. I lead you in and have you sit on the changing table while I get gloves, powder, wipes, and a fresh diaper. I undress you gently and allow you to clean yourself before applying the powder and taping up your diaper "Gotta make sure you're nice and comfy, now was that so bad to let me help?" I ask.