LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

Sam: "I no need a new diapee" she announced standing up, her diaper clearly sagging.

The boys looked down at their own situations and shrugged trying to determine the order they should go in and then pointing at Sam's diaper and laughing together at the sight

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smiles as his little sister "Honey your diaper is sagging!"

(What do you mean by sagging? I am not familiar with that)

(Did they pee or poo?)

(Okay I don't wear real life so I am not familiar with that phrase LOL)

"right, girls first, Sam lay down, we need to get going" I say, luckily they are just wet

"Actually, all three of you stand up in a line and I can change you one by one"

I get the kids into the car and strapped in and I jump in the front and we drive to the daycare. I am now fully clothed, including trousers over my diaper.

We arrive and I get the kids out and nervously follow my mom, who is holding Samantha, into the main room.

The kids behave for the car ride as it is always their way to look out the windows as everything goes flying by.

The two boys run off to start playing once they are inside and mommy puts Samantha down as well before going over to the teacher to bring up Dan being there.

"Good morning. I wanted to let you know that my son Dan has an interest in getting some work experience here for his school. He'd like to help with the kids and the diaper changing and such." She leaned in closer then before saying "and he'll need his diaper changed as well, I've brought his supplies for you. Oh and if he acts up feel free to discipline him as well" she told the teacher before turning to leave.

(Sounds good)

Ruby leads the way and takes a boy by the hand on the way to the bathroom with Dan following behind.

Once in the bathroom Ruby turns to Dan.

"Laurence here needs his messy diaper changed. The changing table is here, the supplies are over there by the sink. Do it properly and all will be well. Come to snack time with Laurence when you're done." Ruby says leaving the room.

Laurence is standing there squirming, runny poo shifting in his diaper

Laurence complains a bit coming out of the bathroom.

"It doesn't feel right" he says trying to adjust his diaper.

Ruby hears this from across the room and frowns at Dan. "I thought I told you to do it properly young man" she said, a bite in her voice

Looks at him and then Ruby and picks him back up and takes him back into the bathroom, I lay him back down and take it back off, leaving him naked.

I slide the diaper back under his bottom and brings the front over his privates and tape it up.

Content, Laurence says "thank you" and goes back to snacks. Ruby gives a short nod of approval, happy that Dan fixed the mistake without any complaining.

"Story time is next when we're all done with snacks everybody. Dan can you read the story today?"

"all I said was, his diaper was fine when I changed him completely the first time round! I can change diapers you know. I have baby brothers and a sister!"

Looks at you and sighs "sorry, I didn't mean to answer back" I say looking at you extremely worried "give me another chance, please. it is my first day.

I quickly reach into your trousers and check the front of your diaper to find it rather wet.

"Why didn't you know you were this wet? Oh this must be changed. If you can't keep track of it yourself then you may have to go without the trousers like some of the others so I know when you need a change" I say with a smile