LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(oh my bad, I'll fix it)

Or at least she would have asked him that had she been there the day before. She thought she smelled something none the less "Sweetie, what is that awful smell?" Sarah asked as she looked him up and down. "Did you, are you... wearing a diaper Dan?" she said raising an eyebrow as she saw the sagging of his pants.

"You wait right here mister, I'll be right back" She said sternly as she left him standing there in the bathroom and went down the hall to retrieve one of his new diapers.

I came back in the room holding a bigger white diaper in time to hear you say that it is normal. "Oh it's not usually normal for a teenager to mess himself, but since you seem to want to do it so much I'll make sure it happens all the time for you" I said watching the dumbfounded look on your face. "But I've gotten you your own diapers that are the right size for your large accidents. Now, come lay down like a good boy so Mommy can clean you" I say sweetly, leading you to the changing table.

I get the wipes ready and pull your trousers down to your ankles. I hold my nose for a second for the smell "Oh my, you're a stinky one" I say as I untape the diaper and start cleaning you. "Dan I don't want to hear any complaining about this, you brought it on yourself. If you whine it'll mean a spanking and a diaper" I say looking at you as I put the new diaper underneath you. I pull it up snug around you and tape it shut. "Alright, all better honey" I say as I go to the sink to wash my hands and put the dirty diaper in the pail.

I quickly turn around and shut the door at this. "You didn't mean to? You put it on Dan! I refuse to believe that Sam could have pooped that much at once." I walk back to the changing table and sit on it "Over my knee, this instant Dan" I hiss as I grab your arm and help you over my knee.

I pull the diaper down despite your complaining and attempts to stop me "You will get 10 spanks for lying to me mister" I say in your ear just before I start the spanking. "Until you can learn to act like a big boy you will wear your diapers and when you are bad you will get spankings. If you prove to me you are grown up enough then you can go back to your big boy underwear eventually. You are also on diaper duty for the triplets until I say otherwise. Got it?" I say sternly as I finish with your current punishment and pull your diaper and trousers back up and stand you up.

"That's a good boy. Yes you will change them when they need it and I will make sure it's done properly." I said smiling.

I could hear Charlie from downstairs "Mommy, toys!" I went to the top of the stairs "Ok honey I'll bring some down, but don't yell" I said in reply. I went to the boys' room and collected some toys and handed them to you. "here, take these down so you boys can play and I will go and get Sam's toys" I said as I went to her room and grabbed some toys for her as well.

Meeting you downstairs I made sure the toys were distributed as Elliot asked "Dan, where were you? You missed best part of show" with a curious look on his face.

Everyone played with their toys chatting and making noises for them while Mommy did some chores around the house knowing that Dan was there to watch them. After a while I came back through the room "How is everyone doing?" I said cheerfully.

Elliot: "Good Mommy"

Charlie: "Mommy I made a poopy" he said, scooting around on the floor unkowningly pushing it further into those hard to get to places.

Sam:

I ignore your whining for now, giving you a chance to get used to your job for now.

Sam "where should we go after lunch and nap guys?" she asks as the three walk up the stairs

Charlie "I dunno, where you want go Dan?" he says as they make it to the top of the stairs, squishing the whole time.

Down stairs I bring Elliot in the kitchen with me as I start cooking and humming to keep him entertained.

Elliot "that sounds nice Mommy" he says, enjoying the humming

"Thanks angel. I wonder how your brother is doing up there?" I say as I start putting lunch together.

"I just want to go to the end of the earth and jump off a cliff" Dan thinks to himself as he faces a daunting task, one task he hates doing,

"seriously why wont you use the toilet!" I say, laying Sam down and removing the tabs and opening the diaper and staggers back "how can someone so small create THAT!"

Sam lays there quietly unsure of what to say to any of that at the age of 3. Sarah hears bits and pieces of what Dan says from downstairs thanks to the baby monitors scattered around the house. She has to smile at the irony of his comments since he has chosen to forgo using the toilet as well.

Charlie "Yay" he says as the two go downstairs for lunch

"Mommy Dan say we go to store after lunch" said Charlie and Sam happily.

I look over at you as the three of you come to eat. "Oh, what do we need hon?"

"Here is lunch everybody" I say as I help the three into their seats and pass out the food. As lunch winds down I look at you again "Do I need to check your diaper before we go?" I ask with a smirk