LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

Luke looks over at me after hearing your comment "You're wearing one too?" he asked, eyes wide with curiosity.

"I...I can't help it!" I fire back, biting my lip to keep myself from saying anything worse in front of Luke. I hand you the wipes as you need them and stand there quietly, both angry and sad simultaneously. I glance out the door and see this pretty, blonde lady walking around the room helping Megan with something. My attention now on this beautiful woman I am less concerned about you calling me out from earlier, but of course you're likely to notice me staring as well.

"i haven't used mine yet, and I am allowed to use the bathroom for bowel movements and-" I wipe the kids butt without making too much gagging noises. and looks at you after I get his butt clean "Buddy you fancy her do ya? want her to change your poopy diapees? seriously your poop stinks buddy" looks at the kid im changing and gets him into a clean diaper

I don't hear the first comment whatsoever, though it wouldn't have mattered because Mommy was making me use diapers for everything at this point. I snap out of my trance as you mention my staring "I, uh what? I mean,I I don't know" I say tripping over my words as we finish with Luke and send him back into the classroom. I can feel the wetness getting everywhere in my diaper now as I walk around. I turn to you a bit more composed "Well, she is pretty" I say quietly.

"Ugh I seriously never wanna change another yucky diaper ever! but I haven't got a choice, I am stuck here all this month!" I say as I laugh at you and wash my hands

I shout to Megan "meeeegan, I think baby Phil needs his pampers changing" I giggle.

"He wants the lady next to you to change him because he fancies her" I roll over laughing at you, knowing I have gone too far.

"I'm stuck here for a while too and it is pretty gross" I agree.

I turn to you, a bit heated "My name is Paul you idiot, and don't go off yelling it across the room!"

Hearing this last bit I've just about had it and my muscles start to tense. At that point Ms. Megan comes up behind me with the blonde lady next to her.

Megan "This will stop this instant, the both of you. Dan control yourself or it will mean a spanking for you. Paul you know we don't use violence here" she said sharply.

"I, I, he was making fun of me!" I blurted

Megan looks me over quickly "Well you certainly do need a changing. Ms Taylor will take you to the bathroom and see to it" she said gesturing to the pretty blonde lady next to her. "Dan, are you done or do I need to remind you how we are to treat our classmates here?" Megan said looking at you.

"I, uhm.. my Mommy said I.." I fail to finish the sentence and just stand there looking at you for a minute. After a bit i realize just how wet I am and start to wimper here and there.

"MMs Taylor, it's, it's so wet. Please take it off me" I say looking down at my trousers, knowing my soaked diaper is in there and then looking back at you.

My eyes get big at this statement, remembering that some of the kids weren't wearing any trousers, just diapers, and this must have been why. "Sorry Ms Taylor" I said now embarrassed that I hadn't managed to follow the rules and made pretty Ms Taylor irritated with me it seemed. I was glad for the new diaper, but had a feeling Mommy might hear about me not being patient.

"Thank you Ms. Taylor" I said shyly, laying there half naked.

Jenny had called Ms. Linda at the daycare and Linda relayed the info back and forth between Mrs. Taylor and Paul's Mommy Jenny. Paul was not sure what to make of all the adults going back and forth but he managed to make it through the rest of the day without any problems. As it got time for school to be over he noticed that his mommy had not come yet. He turned to Megan and Ms. Taylor who were still there with him "Where is Mommy?" he asked, not sure what to do if she didn't come to get him.

You had been nice enough to me earlier so I went along with it, though that smirk should have told me you were enjoying the chance to help make sure I stayed in these diapers, I just didn't know that yet.

"Um ok, if Mommy talked to you I guess it's ok" I said, waiting for you to lead the way to the car