LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

Paul went up for a nap as he was told.

Some time passed for Paul and he continued wearing diapers. His behavior did not improve much at school and his mommy decided he needed better care. She took him out of regular school and signed him up for a local pre-school program where he would be with children that acted more like he did.

Looks at a leaflet advertising a preschool for 0-6yr olds and rings them "Hello there, I was wondering if you had any places available. its my son Paul, hes 10. hes been having some trouble behaving himself and I wondered if you could give him a placement" She went on to explain about his problems and attitude

"He would also be able to help out with changing the rather messier diapers if needed. I will provide his diapers. He will also be expected to empty the dirty diaper pails as well"

The receptionist answered the phone "Hi, well every so often we do take students outside our normal age range. I think we can make an exception for your Paul. His teacher will go over the rules with both of you when you get here. Oh and we can train him to change diapers, that's not a problem. Ah so he wears as well, ok well we can certainly change him as needed." said the receptionist as she listened to Jenny explain the behaviour problems.

"We can help give him the structure he needs, but our policy requires that you approve any physical punishment before we can do it the first time. We look forward to seeing you, please bring Paul along with any supplies he may need in the morning and we'll go through the rules and get him introduced to his teacher and classmates. Have a nice day now." Click as the phone hangs up.

Looks at you "well the nurse and your teacher decided you would attend preschool. She's sending your work home and I'm dropping it in the following morning. You'll be assisting with diaper changes on the babies and toddlers and also being treated like a toddler yourself" leads you inside to the reception

Paul didn't like this one bit. "This is stoopid" he said as he walked and his diaper shifted under him, reminding him that it was still there. They got inside and there was a lady sitting at a desk with a big name tag on that said Linda. Paul stood next to his mom, irritated.

Linda "Oh Good Morning! Yes I remember, Jenny right? And this must be Paul" she said smiling at them both.

If you'll head down this hall and the second door on the right is the one you want, that's Ms. Courtney's class where Paul will be. Yes you can take all the supplies to the room and she'll have you explain your discipline list. Have a great day you too, and welcome Paul" she said cheerily as they moved on from the desk, Paul being pulled along towards the room.

Linda looks at them for a moment, "Please by all means Jenny" she says as she gets up from the chair and steps aside.

Paul is beside himself now as he realizes this will be him and his diaper and a spanking out in front of everyone. There is nothing he can do now but try not to cry in front of everyone.

I sit on the chair and grab you and put you on my lap and pull your trousers down and then the back if your diaper, finding poop there, so I yank up the diaper and spanks your butt so that the poo squishes in even more "you have my full permission to do this. All the teachers can. Even in a messy diaper"

Linda watches as Jenny spanks him hard "Yes m'am, duly noted" she said with a smirk as she looked at Paul bent over.

I struggled to hold back tears as mommy rained down blows on my diapered butt. The poo was getting everywhere!

"Mommy please" I begged her as quietly as I could. When she let me up I quickly pulled at my trousers, hoping no one else had seen that. I blushed as I turned around saw Linda standing there, having watched the entire thing. "Paul, you had better be good or that sort of thing will happen more often. Now please head to your classroom" she said warmly, pointing in the direction of the class again.

I looked over at Mommy, hoping we could at least make it to the room without another incident.

Courtney brightened when she saw Linda and Paul in the doorway. "Thanks Linda, hello Paul, my name is Ms Courtney. Since it's your first day I'll pair you up with a buddy for today. Danny is just over there and he's going to be your buddy while you do diaper changing duty this morning." she said as she gestured towards another kid that looked like he was roughly my age on the other side of the room.

"Oh Linda, did his mom leave his supplies and any notes of approval for punishment with you?" Courtney asked her while still at the door so that those things could be taken care of without upsetting me as I made my way toward Danny.

"Hi I'm Paul" I said to him with a big goofy smile on my face, reaching out a hand.

"Thanks Linda" said Megan as she turned back towards her classroom.

"Hi Dan, I'm 10" I say shaking your hand. I'm a little thrown off by your question and then realize you are wearing too "Oh um ya, my mom says I have to" I say being sure to avoid any use of the word Mommy around Dan. Ms. Linda had already explained that me and Dan were to scout the room for anyone who had a dirty diaper and then take them to the bathroom to help them change it.

It wasn't long before we came across a kid playing with blocks who seemed to need our help. I squatted down and said "Hi there, I'm Paul and this is Dan. We're going to help you to the bathroom for a few minutes so we can get you cleaned up, and then you can come back to your blocks." I said grabbing the kid's hand as I got up and lead the way to the bathroom as Dan tagged along. We got in there and I shut the door, but there were no locks because this was pre school. The kid's name was Jimmy and he chattered about this and that as I got the changing table out and grabbed one of his diapers from the cubby marked with his name. Dan assisted me in getting Jimmy onto the table and thankfully I had found the gloves as well.

"Alright Jimmy now lay still for me" I say as I pull down his clothes and start unfastening the diaper. There was a fair amount of poo present so I managed to clean most of it with the other half of the diaper and then Danny handed me a couple of wipes. I went about cleaning Jimmy up and the Danny helped me diaper him properly and get his clothes back on. "OK Jimmy, you're all set now buddy." I said putting him down and opening the door as he ran back to his blocks.

"Ok, that was totally gross!" I say as Dan looks at me after we finish. "Uh ya you get the next one, I'm not sure how many of those I can stand in a row" as I wave at the air in front of me trying to clear the smell away. We head back out into the classroom to resume making our rounds of the room.

"This is Luke" I say hearing Dan's question.

"How old are ya Luke?" I ask as he holds up 4 fingers and says "I'm tree and a half"

"Luke here seems to have messed himself. He's all your's Dan" I said, helping Luke up onto the changing table