LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

I ignore the whining because I want you to calm down before I come and get you. 

I head upstairs and wait outside your room "you'll stay there until you behave yourself.  You don't even need changing"

Sighs and picks you up and lays you on your changing table and changes you without so saying a word to you

"You shouldn't ask for mommy to change your.  Babies cry when they poop. Next time you ask and whine you'll get a spanking"

Sighs and lets him play with his toys while I clean up.

I don't mention school to him, as he isn't going to be attending, and I have arranged for his school work to  be delivered or we arrange to go into the school ourselves. but today, the teacher is coming round to see us to discuss your progress

(can you be the teacher please)

I go to the door "hi there, I am Pauls mom Linda, come in, thanks for coming. Paul is just through here, so just be careful, as you know he is a bit shy"

"Yes we feel its best, he's been having a few problems in the bathroom, and you know what boys are like with their aiming, he was missing more than he got in the toilet. So I felt diapers is best. and some other problems I won't go into detail about"

Looks at you "he has been disrespectful towards me and the nurse is aware he is in diapers, and he's also been having major accidents, so that's the reason he's in diapers"

(she's a teacher, so I don't expect her to be rude)

"That's very kind, I know this is tough for him but he needs to learn that bad behaviour will not be tolerated. I am sure you understand that. I appreciate you bringing the work and I will make sure he does it. I know he will face consequences from me if he doesn't"

Looks at you "You don't have a choice Paul. And you know the consequences if you don't be good. Now we are going into school. The childcare teacher needs your help in class. She needs a baby to show the girls on changing a real life baby, and you are the ideal choice"

• 4 months later...