LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

I sleep soundly for a while thanks to the pills and upon waking realize that I am in a big crib. I try to get up but the crib is too big for me to get out by myself. I notice that all of the diapers and supplies from earlier have been moved into my room and arranged on the dresser. Being awake now and not able to get to the bathroom I can't help but pee myself and fill the inside of my diaper. Wanting to get up I call out, "Moooooomy, I'm awake." hoping you can hear me from downstairs. I really want to get out of this messy diaper.

I get some breast milk pumped for you and ignore your whines, letting you get the punishment you deserve.

Another hour passes and I come upstairs to your room "if you keep whining and acting like a baby then I will treat you like one. You don't ask for a diaper change, you know that. You wait until I hear you crying and whimpering and then I will change you"

picks you out of your crib and lays you on your changing table and begins changing your diaper.

I am forced to lay there for what seems like forever, squirming in my own mess. As I see you come into the room "Mommy" I say happily at first and then as you just stand there over me not helping I stick my bottom lip out, pouting. I realize there is no way around any of this and start to cry because I am truly stuck for as long as you want me to be.

removes your clothing and steadily untapes your diaper, wincing at the horrific essence within "ooh I forgot how stinky your poo is, its very soft though, but all up your back" I laugh as I lift your legs and begin wiping your butt with the clean part of the diaper and gag a little

I am grateful as you start to undress me and take off the diaper. "It's icky mommy." I lay there and wait as you finish cleaning the mess off of me and then see you cross the room to grab another diaper. "Thank you Mommy" I say as you bring the new diaper over.

(really enjoying this rp too)

"that's fine sweetie, but I might be asking you to change some diapers, as I might be babysitting the neighbours kids and you'll have to help as you can't be trusted"

cleans him up, powders him and cleans his privates and gets him in a nice clean pamper.

(nah it's fine, Paul is simply a complainer about some things)

"Ok thanks Mommy, here is the phone" After you lift me out of the crib I head downstairs happily, forgetting I am still just wearing my shirt and diaper. Downstairs you have set out some of my old toys that I used to play with and start playing with the toy trains and planes I found set out for me. After a while I start to get sleepy and can't be bothered to worry as i wet myself again.

"Mommy can I have something to drink?"

As I'm lifted in the air I'm not sure where we are going and then I end up on Mommy's lap. I don't have any complaints about being forced to breastfeed

"Otay Mommy" I manage in between drinks of milk. I start to relax as Mommy rocks me and begins to hum for me, making it hard for my eyes to stay open.

I sleep soundly through the night, dreaming about my friends and all the fun things that I get to do at school. Mommy had put my alarm clock away, because those are for bigger boys than me, so that she could come wake me when she was ready in the morning.

I roll over as Mommy moves across the room and takes several packs of diapers downstairs so that she can get them ready for taking them to school. The next thing I know it's morning and I am starting to wake up and stretch. Mommy has not come in yet so I wait patiently and relax, filling my diaper.