LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

Picks you up and takes you into the bathroom where I stand you in the bath and I put rubber gloves on and remove your outfit and start the shower hose and I pot your soiled clothing in a bag for the laundry.

• 1 month later...

Looks at you and tuts. "Stop begging me Paul. It won't work.  I suggest you don't say anything and keep your pacifier in. Unless you want me to follow through with my threat?" 

I pull the paci out again to speak, big mistake. "No mommy i don't want that" I run out of the bathroom to find a hiding spot and of course go first to find my stuffie so he can keep me company while I hide. This requires a detour to my room and I struggle to find him. I'm still looking for it now 

I head into your room and grab your ear "you shouldn't run away from mommy. And I'll change you. So get your butt on the changing table NOW or you'll be very sorry"

I go into the bathroom and get the jar of suppositories and take three out and two very thick diapers.  I also notify you school that you won't be attending school for the next week and that we will be collecting your school work every morning. 

"Ow mommy I need my stuffie!" I ignore getting on the changing table and continue to look for him, finally finding him as you come back to the room. I see what you are holding and move to the corner holding my stuffie close "Not those Mommy, I don't need those. Everyone will know I wear diapers with those......." I say as I start to cry again thinking you will make me go to school double diapered.  

Looks at you and smirks "if you stopped talking you wouldn't have got into this much trouble. You'll wear what I day. As far as school goes... well you're not going back for a while. I'm going to be looking after you at home. Now lay there quietly unless you want another spanking!!"

I lay down holding my BB-08 stuffie close to me not happy about the whole situation. "Mommy are there rules?" I finally ask shyly as you give me the suppositories and put the thick diapers on me. I start to suck a thumb, holding BB-08 in the other hand

"It's time for a nap. You need to calm down and think about your actions" I say as I take you by the hand and put you in your crib after changing you. I lock the crib and clean up before leaving the room 

I don't wake up until 8am but I go downstairs to make myself a coffee and intend to wait until you cry out before coming to see you because I know that you're a baby and that's what babies normally do when they want something....

I don't hear anything at first as the coffee maker is making a lot of noise so I sit and drink my coffee and relax, thinking you are okay.

I also make a call to the teen daycare centre where you will now be going until you can grow up.