LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

"honey you can clean yourself up and then I can hand you a pair of the panties, hang on a moment, while I change pauls messy diaper"

I clean Paul's bottom and leave him strapped to the changing table as I go into the bags and grab a pack of Olivias new undergarments and hand them to her but I don't look and I go back to changing Paul.

"Ok" she says as she busies herself with cleaning up before taking the new panties from Auntie.

Meanwhile Paul struggles against the straps some on the changing table "Mooooomy" he whines, jealous of the attention going away from him.

Olivia manages to dress herself and comes out headed for the sink

I head back over to Paul "stop fussing" I unstrap you and finish cleaning you up.

"at least Olivia is being a big girl and not having a toddler tantrum all the time"

Paul proceeds to pout the rest of the way home in the car. Olivia busies herself with looking out the window at all the things going by and then her tummy starts to feel uneasy. She puts her hand on her tummy and quietly tells herself to hold it because she is a big girl and that is what big girls do.

However, because she hasn't been practicing this lately and has been letting her diaper do all the work holding herself together becomes harder and harder as time goes by.

Olivia spoke up "Wh Wh What, I'm sorry Auntie. I just wanted to be a big girl. I don't want to be in timeout with him, he was the one being a meanie." she said pointing at Paul

"Can't help it you still wear your bathroom even in panties" Paul replied

"PAUL THAT IS ENOUGH!"

"You will both be in timorous nd your mother will hear about that Olivia and I'll let her choose your punishment"

I text Megan about Olivia messing her undergarments. She says she'll meet us back at my home with punishment items which means diapers.

Paul recoiled at how angry mommy was and ran upstairs crying as soon as she let him out. He went up to his room and slammed the door shut. He then buried his face in his pillow laying on his bed.

Olivia hesitated as she waited with you "Why is mommy coming?" She asked, sounding small

"You can't change as your mom wants to do that. She'll be punishing you herself"

I leave Olivia and go up to pauls room

"Do you know why you're being punished Paul?"

Olivia's mommy shows up and comes in the door holding a bag of diapers. She doesn't say anything until she gets Olivia in a room by themselves.

"I thought you wanted to be a big girl. I can smell that you messed yourself from here" she said as she undressed Olivia and wiped the mess away with some wipes. She then pulled Olivia over her knee and spanked her

"Mooooomyyyy that hurts" she whined.

"You should have thought of that before you messed your panties. Only diapers for you from now on" she said as she laid her down and started diapering her.

Paul looks up from the holes and drops his pencil. "Cause Olivia gets me in trouble" he said

I give you a glare "you bought that on yourself. You two need to get on because I think you like Olivia more than you think you do. Now do you need changing?"

Looks at you and points at your changing table and notices your diaper is heavy "I'm going to have to use plastic pants. You was a naughty boy.

• 3 weeks later...