LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

The car ride was pretty uneventful and Paul got out happy to be able to ride in the stroller. Olivia scoffed at the idea, thinking of herself as a big kid "Auntie can I just walk next you instead?" she asked. She had not realized yet that her short dress would show her diaper still at times.

I ignore her and just place them both in the stroller and pushes it inside.

"This is a lot easier, and it means your diaper is easier for diaper checks. but since you both already pooped, I wont have to worry about that and if you're good, we can go to McDonalds for dinner"

Olivia sits in a huff, not happy about it but she complies anyways. Both smile at the idea of getting something good for dinner.

Paul looks up "Mommy what are we looking for anyway?" he asks. Olivia tries to hide at this, not wanting to have to buy these toddler styled underwear.

Looks at you "well, Olivia needs some nice new undergarments sweetie, so I thought we'd buy her some nice Disney Princess underwear" I say, smiling at Olivia, who knows that she will get plain ones.

"I am not that mean, I wouldn't do that to Olivia, anyway, her mom wants her out of diapers for school"

Olivia sighs when she sees what you picked, wondering how things have gotten to the point of having someone else pick out her underwear now. She just hopes they don't run into any of her friends here.

Paul is doing plenty of staring as they went past the section for women's underwear and into the kid section. He hopes mommy didn't notice

A couple of girls are hanging out by the shop entrance when they spot Paul and Olivia coming out with Pauls mom after paying for the items.

"Awww look at baby Olivia" one of the girls says and the other girls burst out laughing. The girl talking was one of the girls who teased Olivia, her name was Kayleigh, and was one of the bullies in their year.

Olivia heard the comment as the stroller stopped near the store entrance and she got out of it to stand up, her diaper flashing a bit under her dress as she did "I am not a baby, I'm a normal girl" she shot back, getting irritated. She hated Kayleigh and she couldn't let her know about the diapers or she'd never hear the end of it.

I hear this and go over to the girls "If you think you can bully someone and get away with it then you can't. I know your mothers and will be speaking with them about you horrific behaviour, I bet even some of you have wet yourself and had to wear diapers when you have been older than toddler age. But its not a bad thing. Think about it"

This makes Kayleigh and her friends look stunned, "I-I-" she runs off "I'm sorry Liv"

Looks at you "You do know that her mom is my sister. I will be speaking with her, and believe me, she will make sure that Kayleigh knows about what is right and what is wrong"

Looks at you both "that's okay. Eat up. Maybe we'll go to the bathrooms and I'll put you in different underwear Olivia. We need to see if they fit so they don't show and embarrass you. Paul you'll have to stay as you are as you're still being punished. But keep being good and maybe you'll be able to start potty training again"

Paul frowned at this but knew better than to argue in public with mommy so he just sat there and ate.

"Oh I do hope they fit right Auntie" Olivia said with a concerned look on her face as she finished eating

"If they don't we'll take them back and see if there's any other ones that fit. Your mother gave me these instructions but until then you'll have to use your diapers"