LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

Looks at you with an evil grin, and I start clearing up

"Paul, you can go and have 15 minutes on your computer" I say, knowing I have blocked all the bad websites and he can only access baby based websites.

"Ok mommy" he said as he got up and waddled to his computer in the next room. He quickly realized he couldn't do much with the computer and was bummed out.

Olivia had not been excused yet from the table so she set there and saw your smile "what's funny Auntie?" she asked, not realizing what the look meant

Looks at Olivia "Nothing sweetie, just that you do look adorable in your diaper. what would your friends say if they could see you now. They'd wonder why you was dressed like this, and you know why don't you. It's because you was rude to my son and your mom says you have a attitude problem and you behave like a toddler"

Confused as to what she was talking about Olivia stuttered "But, but you said you wouldn't tell them, they would probably want to spank me!" she said in horror instinctively rubbing her butt. "Please don't tell them i like my diapers Auntie" she said starting to flail around in the start of a tantrum

Looks at you "No, they won't spank you, I will tell the teacher that they will be in trouble if they tease you. I give out the spankings, not them"

"You don't have to wear diapers for your cheerleading lessons okay"

"Ok Auntie" she says smiling at this, feeling safe with her. "How am I going to wear panties to it, I ruined that pair and my mommy only brought extra diapers" she said whimpering at this realization

"We will go and buy you some new ones okay. I don't want you to be uncomfortable around your friends. But you have to wear a diaper the rest of the time? I will make sure your clothing covers up the noise okay"

Looks at you and glares "No, we will get you some nice Disney Princess underwear to wear. Don't start getting an attitude back, you was behaving really well"

Looks at you "Well, if you want to get laughed at in diapers, then be my guest, but your mom said you can wear Disney undies. You will not be wearing thongs. You are only 13. Your mom is getting worried about you"

She bit her lip thinking about it and then looked up, "what if I wet my panties again Auntie? Tell me what to do" she whimpered, not wanting to wear diapers but not wanting to wet herself again either

Looks at you "You are old enough to know better than to wet your underwear. I will get you plain panties okay. I don't want you to be made fun off, just no naughty thongs, that's not right for a young girl"

I give you a look "now you can sit in timeout for whining. I was thinking about letting you use the bathroom for the rest of today but because you started whining u won't get that privilege"