LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

"I won't Auntie, I wouldn't want them to know about my diaper" she said. Secretly she was starting to like wearing one and blushed a bit as she thought about it.

Paul was inside sitting in his timeout chair, swinging his feet back and forth, bored.

Smiles "You are a good girl, keep it up, and I will tell your mom what a good girl you have been"

I head over to Paul and crouch down to him "What do you have to say for yourself young man?"

Looks at Olivia "i am glad you are starting to enjoy it, get used to it, you will be in them for a while"

"I am sure she thinks the same about you too Paul" I look at Paul with a glare.

He mumbled at this and tried to get up and leave the room without saying anything further to her as he did not want to apologize

meanwhile Olivia was using her phone to look at what sort of diapers she could get online, maybe she would buy Paul a present

"You like Olivia better!" I sobbed as the blows came in.

"Owie!" I yelped after a particularly hard smack.

"Timeout sucks" I mumble as I go back to the chair, barely able to sit. "Mommy it hurts to sit" I whine

Looks at you and smiles

"You will go and apologise to Olivia right now, and she needs to apologise to you. Or do you want me to use the paddle??"

Paul eyes the naughty paddle cautiously in the corner and nods when told to go apologize. He goes out to apologize

"Olivia, I sorry for being mean" he said still rubbing his butt.

She looked up, "I'm sorry for telling everyone at school" she said. Then she went to Auntie and asked "should I get Paul a baby gift?"

I give Olivia the look "I don't think that will be necessary, and don't keep saying "baby" gift

Looks at you both "play nicely while I get some food ready.