LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

I take the pacifier out "Sorry, I didn't quite hear that, was you going to swear then? I hate swearing, I will remove the pacifier if you promise to stop swearing"

"I...don't...like...you" she forced out and as she thought about it she added "You can't do all this crap to me lady, you're not my mom" "I am the head cheerleader! I should not be in a diaper, and those spankings, fuck you for those, I'm 16" she spat as she stood in her dirty diaper

I carry her to the changing table and remove her diaper without speaking to her, I clean her up and then, without putting a fresh diaper on her, I carry her back to the bed and put her on my lap, making sure to have a diaper on my lap over her girl parts just in case.

I grab the paddle and whack her backside 20 more times, making sure she clearly understands her punishment "DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN, YOU MOM HAS INSTRUCTED ME TO DO THIS AND YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN!"

"GET SOME RESPECT IN YOUR NASTY MOUTH,!"

At first Olivia is relieved that she is being changed but then is quickly in the air again and headed towards the bed. "No no no no no" she says over and over until she starts crying from the sting of the paddle hitting her over and over as her butt gets red. There are tears streaming down her face now as she is made aware of her punishment directly

"Please stop Miss, please!" she whined, not knowing what else to call her and her bottom on fire by the time it was over

Looks at you in the face "Are you going to stop acting like a little brat and start behaving yourself or am I going to have to tape your dirty diaper back on you? I am sure Paul won't like the smell, I

"I hate these stupid diapers Auntie Jenny" she whined. She tried to play along as much as possible so she wouldn't have to wear the dirty diaper. "No Auntie, please not that, it's yucky" she said pointing at the diaper. "I do like Paul, please let me stay, I'll do anything" she begged

Looks at you "You will get used to your diapers, you aren't going to be let off lightly" I say, taping a fresh diaper onto you

"Now go and play with your diapered playmate" I smile as I dump the full diaper in the pail with a loud thud.

My short dress does nothing to help my feeling of helplessness as I have to go back downstairs still in a diaper. I go down and see Paul and he still looks a little scared there will be more yelling. He is at least not being mean to me so I go over to him and whisper in his ear "I like you Paul" before kissing him

Paul starts to melt as she whispers in his ear and then completely cannot help himself that she has kissed him, he wets his diaper immediately in excitement. Mommy has been watching all of this

I do a couple of jobs and look in on you both, as you seem to be enjoying each others "diapered" company.

I think you both look adorable together and take a couple of pictures to send to Olivias mom, with the captions "our little ones are in love"

I notice Pauls diaper is wet, but i don't change him as i know he has more in him than a simple wetting, although i don't know if he's wet it, it might be something other than wetting.

As Olivia had kissed me she had taken my hand and put it to the front of her own diaper and I was so turned on I couldn't help but orgasm in my diaper. I turned bright red at this and looked at her "I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it" I whispered. She gave a smirk and looked at Auntie Jenny who seemed to know what had happened, but she didn't care so she whispered back to Paul "It's ok, I like that you like my diaper" and they started playing with toys again

Looks at you and giggles "Paul, i think you have had your first taste of puberty. When boys get excited, they do other things than urinate. and i think you've had that feeling. you're not mommys little little boy anymore are you?"

"Mom! Not in front of Olivvia" I say annoyed at the babyish comments about the situation. After a while both of them get bored playing with the same toys and they start fidgeting, wanting to go somewhere but not sure where

Paul mostly tries to ignore his mommy's dreaming about him years from now. At the chance to go outside the two of them race out to the backyard and begin playing in the trees and in the dirt. Olivia, still wanting out of these diapers attempts to go behind a tree to take her's off only to find that she is struggling to do it as her fingers fumble and she makes enough commotion to get Jenny's attention

"Fuck! I can't get this stupid thing off" and then she realizes she has said it far too loud with the back door open

I head out to them and walk up to Olivia

"seems you cant be trusted to not fiddle with your diaper, AND I heard your potty mouth"

"So what, you won't really do anything by keeping me here at your house" she spat back.

With the plastic pants on they pushed her dress up just a little more while covering the diaper which could now easily be seen on her

"Well at least it can't get any worse" she said out loud this time, not thinking the humiliation could be any more than Paul constantly seeing her diaper.

She was going to protest further but the pacifier was shoved in her mouth now and it was no good. She tried to make a gesture at Auntie once the mittens were on but it did no good either as it couldn't be seen. Her eyes got wide at the threat of her friends knowing and she shook her head in disapproval. She slowly moved back to the timeout chair and sat, her diaper announcing it's plastic presence as she did so. She needed to pee now and was so distracted with everything else that she just wet herself sitting there. She looked at the floor, not wanting to look at Jenny either.

Looks at Paul and gets him back out "Paul, don't tease, that's a five minute timeout, go on, you know the rules"

"You won't get special treatment, you'll be treated exactly the same"

Looks at Olivia and hands her her phone,

"Liv, here's your phone, you can have some girly time. I understand you're angry with me but I really don't want you to hate me"