LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

"hey, you can't just.... Ow!" She yelped, it hurt despite still having her shorts and panties on. She wanted to protest but saw Paul giving her a look that suggested it wasn't a good idea to protest so she went to the chair and sat.

"Ok mommy" Paul said, knowing his place by now. After less than ten minutes Olivia said, "Miss I need to go the bathroom" she said, needing to pee

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Looks at you "I told your mommy to put one on you, lets go to the nursery and get you diapered up" I grin as we go into the nursery and I lay you on the table and grab a pink diaper from your overnight bag.

"My you sure are a heavy wetter"

I continue crying as I'm now terribly wet as you take my hand and we go to the nursery. "I'm sorry miss Jenny, this is so embarrassing. I don't know why I wet myself" I sobbed as you help me onto the changing table.

"Oooh these clothes are ruined" I whine as I see the big wet spots and then see you grab a diaper. "You won't tell anyone will you?" I ask nervously

Smiles "That depends on how you behave today and with Paul, that's your choice. I won't force you to be nice, but you will face consequences"

Tapes the diaper up "This is for your own good Olivia, your wet underwear proves you need diapers. your mom said you've even had bedwetting accidents, that seals the deal"

Olivia is not sure what could be worse than having to wear a diaper, but as it was taped up she found she liked the feeling but she wouldn't tell Jenny that. This lady seemed to be having fun doing this to her!

"She wasn't supposed to tell anyone about my bed accidents" Olivia pouted. "What do I wear now that my shorts are ruined, I can't let Paul see me in this" she said

Pauls mom smiles at you "I've got a nice dress your mommy gave me to put on you"

She produces a dress with pink bunnies on and the diaper is extremely visible but is covered

it's the sort of dress that covers everything, at least until she shifts in it and then the diaper can be seen clearly. Jenny has that look on her face like "It's this or nothing" so Olivia allows herself to be put in the dress. After it was on she tried pulling it down some,but it wasn't going anywhere. She began to mumble in protest of this while still laying there on the changing table.

By this point Paul was hungry and he had no idea what was taking mommy so long but knew he was not to intrude on timeout time, so instead he just called out "Mommy I'm hungry!" he called

"I will be right back sweetie" I smile as I head to Paul,

Unbeknown to Olivia, I was instructed by her mom to put suppositories into her bottom, as she hasn't pooped for 2 days.

I head to Pauls room and sits with him and tells him to come to me "Want some milk honey?"

"uh ok" Olivia replied. She hadn't felt the suppositories go in as Jenny had been cleaning and diapering her, but she would find out soon enough. She was still stuck on the table looking completely ridiculous and could do nothing but wait.

**Olivia is strapped into the table still so she can't move her hands**

"Mommy loves you. Now you have a friend to stay and she will be your diaper checker" I say as you continue to suckle.

**ok I fixed it, didn't know she was strapped in**

"Thanks for bringing her over mommy, was she good in timeout?" I ask. "Mommy does she wear diapers like you thought?" I asked tentatively.

Meanwhile Olivia is fighting her restraints "this stupid bitch wants me in diapers, I have to get out of here!" She says, angry that she is stuck yet going nowhere

"She's been naughty. Yes she was good in timeout. She's on the changing table so once I've fed you, you two can play and soon enough you'll both have very messy diapers" I say as I finish feeding you, picks you up and carrys you into the nursery after I strap my bra back on and I unstrap Olivia and let her jump off.

I realize this means Olivia is wearing a diaper and get rather excited, blushing a lot as mommy brings me into the nursery.

Olivia takes the milk and drinks happily being thirsty. She notices Paul blushing and suggests "uhm let's play with Legos I guess" looking for the least babyish option. Because of all her rolling around on the table it's not long before she messes herself and she blushes.

Paul "mommy my girlfriend messed herself" he said with a huge grin on his face

She had farted at first and then pooped herself several times in a row and had a shocked look on her face at first then tried to hide her face but there was nowhere to hide. She was finishing creating her mess that had now spread out all over the back of her diaper.

When Jenny came to check on them she just instinctively looked up her and said "Mommy help me" her face still red from the effort

Looks at you "I have only just diapered you. You'll be in that diaper for at least 3 more hours. Get used to it. It's naptime babies"

Olivia mumbles "yes ma'am" and turns back to the Legos, grossed out by her mess. Shortly Paul had poop flood his own and they were dirty together now. Paul didn't let it bother him as he knew mommy wouldn't change him yet

Olivia sees Paul being taken to get his diaper changed and is furious. "You stupid bitch, you are going to change him and not me!" She hollered as they crossed the room, she was used to getting her way.

"Mommy she's scaring me" said Paul as mommy carried him to the changing table. "It's so messy mommy" he said embarrassed to be so dirty in front of Olivia.

Olivia looks at Jenny "I don't care!" she hollers

Paul hugs his mommy tightly, "Yes mommy" he says quickly as he hurries down to his toys and away from all of that.

She sits on the bed frowning and balling her fists until she is shoved over Jenny's knee and suddenly spanked with the naughty paddle. "Ow that fucking hurts" she protests at first until her words turn into sobs and she shakes her head no at the idea of 20 more.

I look at Olivia "You are a disgusting little brat. Your mom says the same, that's why she's left you here with me, and boy you are going to be punished. I will treat you exactly like Paul, and I am going to wash your mouth out with soap. You think you can get your own way all the time, you can think again, your mom said you've been spoilt your whole life and now it's going to stop"

Olivia tries to respond, but it sounds all muffled and no real words come out because of the pacifier. She shakes her mitten clad fists but it comes across more as funny than threatening and all she can do is sit and squish her poo around while she tries to figure out what Jenny might do next