LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

But, but... You make me wear them. Nobody else was supposed to know, you promised! Besides I like nurse Amy better anyway." I said as if that made things any better.

"Homework is so boring though" I complain, kicking my feet in the car

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

I mumble something under my breath and continue pouting, pretty much ignoring the smack since it was on the diaper. I'm still not happy that you called me a teacher's pet because I was not trying to be a suck up and I didn't tattle to the teacher about anyone. I continue to grumble until we get home

I get up to the door only to realize that the door is still locked and I'm stuck. I squirm as you lead me towards the couch.

I stand there in my diaper as you reach into a bag and pull out a paddle covered with some sort of black protective material and the word naughty written down the length of it in big letters. My eyes get big as I swallow hard and get pulled over your lap and my diaper is yanked down.

You don't seem to care that my butt was a bit dirty and give me the hard spanks anyway. I try not to cry but it's no use

"Mooooomyyyy!" I cry as the pain sets in and I get pushed back and forth across your lap with each smack

I make a few calls including Amanda who says you was behaved at school but acted rather strangely to your classmates. And that you've developed feelings for a female student.

I head upstairs to you

"well it seems you have had quite an interesting day, I have been talking to Amanda, She said you have been acting up and also have developed feelings for a girl in your class. Someone called Olivia?"

I snap out of my daydream as you start talking. I turn around and blush a deep red as you mention Olivia

"She's sooo pretty mommy, I....I the other boys made fun of me so I told them to shut up" I said, angry and embarrassed at the same time

I'm not even worried about the fact I shouldn't be liking this at my age. I smile anyway and wet my diaper.

"Mommy how am I supposed to see Olivia if I'm stuck in daycare?" I ask

"really?" I ask, blushing not having expected that response. I yawn trying to hide the blush as I start daydreaming again.

"That must have been why she smiled at me earlier today after I came back from getting changed" I said still daydreaming

Laughs as I look at you "Now what are we doing now then?, I bet you could do with a fresh diaper" I say as I pick you up and carry you to your bedroom.