LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

Looks at you "miss, I wouldn't say anything. I promise. Olivia heard the crinkling and threatened to tell the whole school about me fancying the nurse if I didn't tell her. It's doing a deed with the devil and the deep blue sea"

I give a skeptical look, unsure of whether you're really telling the truth. "You should have come to me if that was the case. I can't have you causing issues for the class Dan. No more making fun of Paul or I'll put you in a diaper. Also what is this about you and the nurse? Do I need to send you to nurse Amy so you can tell her?" I say with a smirk

Ms Amanda smiles

"Well alright, at least we understand each other" she says leading the way back into the class and putting a glass of water on each student's desk to make a point about how much everyone should drink. She "accidentally" bumps into Dan's desk and causes the water to spill on the front of his trousers.

"Oh I'm sorry there Dan. Perhaps you should go see nurse Amy and get that sorted." She said.

As he left she got on the phone and called Amy's office "Hey, Dan is coming to see you, he has wet his pants, probably needs some protection, oh and he told me he has a crush on you too" she said.

Amy listened and then said, "Ok I'll deal with it, thanks for letting me know" she replied

Looks at her awkwardly, in my head I have a inkling that she's been told I have a crush on her. she's blond and gorgeous. I know some of the other boys like her. The only way to see her is to fake an accident.

"Okay ma'am. I er, can you just call me Dan please. I don't want any special treatment. I erm" I see the diapers "what are the diapers for???"

I notice the awkward look on your face "It's ok Dan, I'm here to help, now be good and come over here so i can get you out of those trousers." I look over at the diaper as you mention it "That's so you can go back to class clean and dry" I said leading you over to the changing table "now, on the table young man, stop stalling" I say firmly

Looks at you "this is water! I got water poured on my trousers so I have to come see you. Miss Taylor tricked me. Now if you don't mind. I'll get myself cleaned up thank you very much!" Dan said

"I'm sorry to hear that." I say as I let you up from the table and hand you the pants, putting the diaper away.

"It sounds like your teacher is the naughty one and she is the one in need of a spanking" I say laughing as you finish dressing.

I walked back over to you and turned you around so you were facing the table and quickly pulled down your wet clothes. I then started spanking you. "This is for being rude earlier" I said, only stopping when your butt was good and red.

I took a diaper and put it on you and started with the tapes. I then grabbed the sweat pants and pulled them up on you. "There, now you are clean and properly diapered. Run on back to class"

I look over and notice your sweat pants are rather bulky which definitely means a diaper and try to hold back a laugh because of all the times you made fun of me for having to wear them "But nurse Amy is nice unless you're rude. She puts these nice comfy diapers on me and always does it with a smile" the teacher gave me a look as she realized we were whispering while she was talking so i straightened up and went back to my notes. My tummy grumbled and it was a good thing it was almost lunch time.

Looks at your face "laugh all you want Paul. You know I never told Olivia that you wear diapers. We are both in the same boat. We should try to get along if we're to get out of diapers sooner rather than later. And the nurse thinks I fancy her. Anyway let's go for lunch.

"I'm sorry, let's go to lunch" I say as the bell rings for lunch.

"You don't think nurse Amy is pretty?" I ask as I waddle down the hall towards the cafeteria with you. "Olivia is mean, I don't like her" I say as we get in line for food.

The lunch lady hands me a tray but all the food is mushed. "Hey! What is this crap?" I asked in disbelief?. The lunch lady didn't seem to care and the line had to keep moving so I made it to the end where the lady at the end said something about it being the nurse's orders. I pouted on the way over to a table and noticed you had been given a similar tray for lunch

"She is but I don't love her" I say as I grab my good and we sit together at a table by ourselves not wanting the embarrassment of people seeing our lunches.