LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

"Its only poo! Amanda has to clean yours up so help her out, if you weren't such a baby and pooed in the potty, she wouldn't be asking you to help!"

"Well you're not much better Dan, you wear diapers too!" I say raising my voice, my face starting to turn a bit red. I was both embarrassed and mad at the comment.

"I can't help it!" I exclaim as if that ends the argument.

Looks at you "yes but I don't always mess mine, I ask to use the bathroom" I smirk

"You know I am messing around Paul" I laugh as I finish with Ben

Looks at you and smirks "You have to wear diapers" I laugh as you get a peek at the top of my boxers under my jeans

Amanda makes a left turn and heads to the boys school. She drops Dan and Paul off and hands Paul a bag with a note for the nurse

"You should be at school, its not fair. your mom said"

"You mean the bag or your diaper?" She smirks, holding her nose because of the smell

"Paul made yucky" Ben giggles and prompts Steve giggles too "Stinky boy"

Dan doesn't laugh, he gags at the smell. "Amanda can you change him, he smells worse than the boys diapers! I am not having him stinking out the classroom!"

*spanks your bottom*

"babies don't ask to be changed. now head to class"

"no I am not changing you now. your class is the third on the left" (meaning the kindergarten room)

At first I thought I had done the right thing by asking politely and then as I was being spanked I realized I had made the error of asking again.

The poo was smashed in even further now and I stuck my lip out pouting when Auntie was through. I walked down the hall to the kindergarten class, knowing if I tried anything else it would only get worse.

There were a bunch of kids in the class all doing different stuff and some of them gave me weird looks when I walked in.

The teacher, called Miss May, a young mid 20's teacher, smiled at you as your enter, not put off by the smell at all. She walks over to you

"You must be Paul, and er, I presume you have pooed yourself. so just behave yourself and you will be changed, maybe in front of the class" I laugh. "it might show them how a big baby is changed"

"Yes, yes that's me." I stare at my feet again, unsure what to say. I look up at you after the next part about doing it in front of everyone.

"You want to... Wait no, please not in front of everyone" I say cautious. Miss May does not look happy