LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

"Thank you Auntie, I mean Ms Amanda" I said trying to remember my manners as I got up and put the trousers on. I sat back down feeling comfortable and safe now, ready to learn. The other kids started to come back in and Dan was still sitting next to me in the front.

Paul blushes and sinks into his chair a bit at the comment, but feels a bit better when Amanda stands up for him. He accepts the apologies and tries to busy himself with catching up on notes while the teacher goes into the hall. He can hear noises but can't make any of it out.

"i I did put my trousers on" I say as you meet me at the door. I realize I did not and go rushing back to the nurse's office to retrieve them and put them on before coming back to the classroom, wondering what happened to Olivia.

The teacher went out into the hall with Dan and shut the door.

"Now do you want to tell me how Olivia knew about something only me you and Paul were aware of? He was fully dressed and dry at the time so how would she figure that out?" I ask, tapping my foot on the ground and giving you a hard look