LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

"You are still attending daycare don't think you're getting away with your bad behaviour, your mom is collecting yours and Dans work and is giving it to the daycare and you will be spending naptime doing it"

I try to hide in my chair as much as possible as this bib was ridiculous looking, but it did no good as I was stuck. I was just glad nobody would see my diaper in these pictures.

(Is there anything in the oatmeal?)

I keep eating the oatmeal, trying to finish quickly so I can get out of this stupid chair and spit some of it back in the bowl, "Auntie! It tastes yucky, I don't want any more!" I whine, sticking my tongue out while making a face.

"You refuse to eat food like a big boy, then you will be punished" she says as she takes the paddle from Dan

"Now then, unless you are willing to cooperate,

"you're acting like a 2yr old, not a 10yr old" Amanda says as she lets you down and i sit you on a normal chair and place double the portion of oatmeal in front of you (with 2 laxatives mixed in)

"you have now lost your bathroom privilege for number 2's today, I was

I sit frowning at the added oatmeal and then start eating, trying to get through it quickly and upon hearing the change in the rules I clear my mouth

"But, but..." I don't bother to finish as I know it'll do no good. "Yes ma'am, thank you" I force out, angry I had lost privileges for something stupid like oatmeal. Eventually I finish the bowl "All done Auntie" I said

My eyes widen and I glare at you "I will treat you like a big boy when you act like one. Even my boys act older than you and they're only 2!"

Lets you finish and smile at you "good boy, you've actually done something good. Now go and play while i sort things out and then we can head to daycare"

"They're in the other room watching TV"

(The twins will be releasing the bowels shortly, that's your job to describe it haha, and maybe you'll be doing it on the way to daycare.....)

"Ok" I say going to the TV room where Steven, Dan, and Ben are watching TV. I come in and join them for a bit until Auntie is ready.

In the middle of all the fun Ben farts a couple of times and then empties his bowels without missing a beat. Shortly thereafter Steven has also managed to fill his diaper with poo as he is laying on the floor watching the TV.

Dan sniffs the air "Steve, Ben. Did you guys poop? Come on I'll change you"he says as he lays the changing pad on the floor right in front of Paul. "Can you pass me some clean diapers and wipes please Paul. I can already tell it's a bad pair of diapers"

"Uh ya sure" I reply as I get up and grab a couple of diapers and a package of wipes and bring them over to Dan

"Here you go" I say handing them to him. I back up a little bit to give you space to work and try not to pay too much attention to the changing.

Lays Ben down and begins changing him "yuck, that's a stinker, er, Paul can you change Steven for me please. cause Bens is pretty bad"

Looks at you and smiles

"Eh ya ok" I say, hurrying over to help as I certainly don't want Auntie's wrath to come back again. I lay Steven down as well and get to work taking his dirty diaper off

"Oh my" I hold back a gag as I start to clean him up as quickly as I can.