LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

(Steven and Ben)

Meanwhile Amanda decided to send Jenny a text just to update her real quick "Hey Jenny, Paul has been great so far, you have such a cute kid. He also seems to have a crush on me which is cute, but I can certainly nip it in the butt the next time it comes up."

Amanda smiles at the response from Jenny "Good to know. He has had to change his share of them so far, but has whined here and there about wearing his own which I'll have to break him of. I will certainly let you know and then proceed to his punishment" she texted back. It was at that point that she realized there was a good deal of commotion going on in the next room between all the boys.

They had decided on pizza and now they were arguing about something else entirely and she had heard enough. Amanda got up and went into the next room

"What on Earth is going on in here boys?" she asked sternly. No one said anything so she continued "If you all can't get along then timeout will be enforced for whoever cannot behave" she said, looking at all of them in turn. As she turned towards the others Paul stuck his tongue out at Dan and pulled it in again before she looked back at him.

(We can alternate. It's hard to have a conversation with two of your characters lol).

"Paul these are my boys and their toys and if you can't share then you can join Dan in timeout"

Paul is furious at this show of gloating from Dan "Hey!" he shouts, but Amanda pays him no mind as there is a knock on the door from the pizza man and she gets up to bring them inside.

"Stay here while I bring the pizza in Paul, I'll be back for your punishment" she says, leaving him sitting there.

Amanda pays for the pizzas and brings them to the table. "Dinner is here everybody, I'll be right back after I deal with Paul"

(Are you doing the punishment or?)

(OK)

Amanda goes back to the other room with Paul and went to the drawer of a nearby table. She pulled out a long paddle and then crossed the room to grab one of his diapers and a suppository, placing everything on her desk and sitting down in her chair.

"Come here, brat" she instructed Paul.

Paul turned around and his eyes got wide as he saw the paddle on Auntie's lap. "Auntie I don't thin-" he started to say before she cut him off with a glare.

"Your mommy asked that you receive meaningful punishment and I agree." She pulled his trousers to his ankles and ripped the diaper off, putting him over her knee.

He didn't dare ask how many spanks he would get and quickly she started swinging the paddle. It stung badly and he did everything he could not to cry. Suddenly Amanda stopped.

"Hmm, not red enough and I don't hear any apology for being so rude." She said as she continued the spankings.

Paul couldn't take more pain and began to sob "It hurts, stop it stop" he whined.

She continued with the swings, "I want to hear an I'm sorry" she told him.

"I'm sowwy! I'm sowwy! I'll share" he sobbed loudly as hit but became warm and turned red. The paddle stopped, but she kept holding him down.

"Now you will get a suppository and be diapered." She said, grabbing his butt and inserting the suppository before laying him on the floor and putting the new diaper on tight.

"You probably won't be able to sit and if you're good I might change you after you mess. Now go eat" she said with little sympathy for the boy. She had purposely left him without pants.

"Um Auntie, can I have my trousers" he asked slowly.

"No, little boys who throw fits don't need trousers, now come eat" she said sharply, leading the way to the table. As they walked she texted Jenny

"Paul has been spanked until I finally got a sorry out of him, and he'll probably still be red tomorrow. If he's naughty again I'll have to give him another suppository before school in the morning and force him to be in a dirty diaper longer so maybe he will smarten up, unless you have a better idea."

Amanda smiled at the response and texted back, "Will do, thanks"

Paul carefully took his seat with the other boys, embarrassed that he had been spanked and was not allowed to be fully dressed during dinner. He stared at his food and tried to ignore the stares from everyone else at the table.

Paul eats his dinner, wincing along the way as it does hurt to sit which makes him grumpy in addition to the fact that he was trying to fight the need to poo now as well. The suppository won that fight though and he messed his diaper completely.

He didn't want another spanking but he didn't want to stay in the mess either and as little boys sometimes do he started crying and throwing another tantrum "I want my mommy!" He sobbed, kicking his feet and shifting in his chair, his face red with tears

I put you in a crib in the spare room and locks the crib and locks the door "goodnight. I'll be in tomorrow morning for your morning bottle and suppositories"

I had sucked the milk down easily enough and didn't have any chance to argue about your comment on giving me more suppositories in the morning because the sleeping pills knocked me out.

At some point in the night I filled my diaper and as I woke up and rolled over I realized it was everywhere in my diaper.

I didn't understand what had happened so after a while when you came in to the room I said, "Auntie I had another accident" looking down at my bulging diaper.

Paul now remembered this rule from the day before and was kicking himself for trying to convince her otherwise. Fortunately it was still early enough in the morning that he would have a chance to get changed before school if he could behave.

"Yes Auntie" I replied, resigning myself to just wait. At least I would get to see mommy after school today so that had me excited.