LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sissydreams

Ellen Andrews has been the manager of the city's biggest department store for upwards of five years and was very skilled at her job. Her store was the place to go for almost anything you could ever want, and she made it that way due to her diligent work ethic and tireless drive to improve. Some of Ellen's employee's see her as mean and domineering, but that's just her way of bringing out the potential within each and every person that works for her. Speaking of, she was due to have a new recruit today, wasn't she?

Surely enough, within about a half hour of the store opening, Ellen saw a short looking girl walk into her office. If the information on her files was correct...

"You must be Hannah Jones. I'm Ellen Andrews, manager of this store" Ellen said, shaking the girl's hand with a warm smile. "First of all, I would like to welcome you to your first official day on the job. Before we get all of those details sorted out, you said you were looking for a place to stay?"

Hannah felt nervous walking into the big store for the first time as an employee, she had been there before with her mom but only on a couple of occasions, she didn't really do much travelling out of her town before now.

She was pleasantly surprised to find the store manager there to meet her, but was more taken back by firstly her height, well compared to herself anyway. She looked elegant, sophisticated but at the same time, someone who got her own way.

"I am pleased to meet you Miss Andrews" said Hannah, "its nice to finally be here. Erm, I