LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Guy

SWet

Hi all,

Okay, how did an old guy like me become a diaper lover?

It all started when I was 5. I was messing around exploring my mother’s cedar chest when my brother and I came upon our old baby pants. Well we tried them on and continued our play. After a while the hot plastic rubbing against the skin caused the most sensual experience of my little life (never found out how my brother reacted). Mom found us out and the pants went into the trash I’m sure. From then on I dreamed of plastic pants.

I found the courage as a kid to buy plastic pants at the grocery store –could have died from embarrassment. Finally even the Super Size wouldn’t fit, but the love of plastic pants was still there. In High School I discovered drug stores carried incontinent pants. These often came with thin absorbent pads that went unused. After all why would you want to wet your pants? This stage in the evolution lasted through military, marriage and family (with no one ever being aware).

While out trying to find the dwindling supply of incontinent pants I came on Attends adult diapers. These were the early ones with the wonderfully scented plastic liner. They were fantastic - I was in love with diapers! Things change – Attends got paper liners and more brands came on the market. So I wore my Attends, but what was the purpose of a diaper? Well I had to try using them for their intended purpose, right? Okay, this was strange, but somehow exciting. Not the same a plastic pants, but this was good.

Now I go into a drug store get my Depends and Booster without a thought. Hey, when you’re 60 they know they are for you and that you “need” them. Do I want to be incontinent, NO! Do I want to wear at night and have the option to wet – Heck Yeah! – beats having to get out of a nice warm bed. Like to try new combinations of diapers and plastic pants. My current favorite is PVC bloomers, cotton pull-up diapers, over Depends with a booster pad (never leaks on the sheets that’s for sure). Want to explore the joys of Abena Plus-X in the near future.

So that is the short story of my evolution into diapers and where I am now. Would like to email or PM with older DL types.

From the sunny SouthWEsT,

SWet