LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Mysterious Box's

Well ive just arived ho,e from work, and there were two large boxes on my porch. there were no markings on them, except my name address, ect.

i brought them into the house, and set em down.

i then removed my boots, and went in for a ghange. when i came out of the shower, and came down stairs i noticed there was a message on my machine, it went like this,,,,,,,,

hi baby, i'm expecting a delivery at your house, so if you see them, dont open them.

so of course the couriosity got the best of me, and i went right to work opening them. inside, there were a pile of cloth diapers, and some plastic pants, and some onsies in various colors.

so me being the smart one, i called her, and started asking dumb questions like,,, how come you had them delivered here, and dumb shit like that.

i think she knew i opened them, and said,,, i told you not to open them, there a christmas present. i then proceeded to tell her i dont wear cloth, cause i dont have time to care for them.

she told me to be still, and said,,, i think you would look so cute in a little different type clothing,, rather coyly. then she said shell show me tonight, when she gets out of work,,lol :screwy:

now mind you, im not the ab type, im just an incontinent guy, who has learned to enjoy his diapers, and was lucky enough to find a chick that get into em too. so im a bit aprehensive about this i must say,,

itll be a few hours before she gets out of work, then a pretty long comute to my house, so ill probably be asleep when she gets here,,lol ill let you guys know how i make out.

digger

so of course the couriosity got the best of me, and i went right to work opening them.

Curiosity killed the cat...

now mind you, im not the ab type, im just an incontinent guy, who has learned to enjoy his diapers, and was lucky enough to find a chick that get into em too...

itll be a few hours before she gets out of work, then a pretty long commute to my house, so ill probably be asleep when she gets here,,lol ill let you guys know how i make out.

...and (hopefully) satisfaction brought him back! :thumbsup:

Keep us posted, digger!

Vinyl.

Well ive just arived ho,e from work, and there were two large boxes on my porch. there were no markings on them, except my name address, ect.

i brought them into the house, and set em down.

i then removed my boots, and went in for a ghange. when i came out of the shower, and came down stairs i noticed there was a message on my machine, it went like this,,,,,,,,

hi baby, i'm expecting a delivery at your house, so if you see them, dont open them.

so of course the couriosity got the best of me, and i went right to work opening them. inside, there were a pile of cloth diapers, and some plastic pants, and some onsies in various colors.

so me being the smart one, i called her, and started asking dumb questions like,,, how come you had them delivered here, and dumb shit like that.

i think she knew i opened them, and said,,, i told you not to open them, there a christmas present. i then proceeded to tell her i dont wear cloth, cause i dont have time to care for them.

she told me to be still, and said,,, i think you would look so cute in a little different type clothing,, rather coyly. then she said shell show me tonight, when she gets out of work,,lol :screwy:

now mind you, im not the ab type, im just an incontinent guy, who has learned to enjoy his diapers, and was lucky enough to find a chick that get into em too. so im a bit aprehensive about this i must say,,

itll be a few hours before she gets out of work, then a pretty long comute to my house, so ill probably be asleep when she gets here,,lol ill let you guys know how i make out.

digger

My vote is to shut the hell up and enjoy it, diaper boy!

shes certainly no stalker, and a whack job?? maybe a bit nutty at times,,, well i spent the night in cloth for the first time. she was having a ball with this stuff, and definatly made it fun. i have em on right now, but they sag alot, and are really thick. the onsies are not like the abenas i usually wear, there bigger in the seat.

after i was dressed, my ass was huge, and i was waddling.

it started with a clean shave, lotion, powder, then the diapers, and pp. what a huge turn on.

but theres now way i can go to work like this,,lol

digger

omg, it is fun to play.

these things are sooo thick. the first night i found it a bit hard to get to sleep, but when i woke, the cloth did a great job of absorbing. she says i look cute in em,,lol

when she gets here firday night, shell get a fresh shave, and the same treatment,,, lets see if she can handle it,,lol :rolleyes:

Wow your a lucky man to have found a girl who's into that stuff!! I envy you to an extent.

Enjoy this, cuz not a lot of us will be able to enjoy what your enjoying now (sadly).

Necros~

Well Digger you really are a lucky sod !

I hope you both enjoy your new found "Love" of cloth and Plastic Pants, yes you are perfectly right, they are so nice and comfortable.

A little bulky being the only negative thing. :badmood:

But they are vey absorbant :horse:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P