LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Office Daycare pvt vezsayz

Kaylaindiapers

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Diaper?" Lexi repeated, surprised at James's protest. "It's a bit late for that Jaime, you're already in a diaper!"

Since he didn't say he knew what an enema was, Lexi assumed he didn't know so went on to explain. "An enema is when mommy inserts a rubber tube into baby's bot bot and

"I'm tired of wearing a diaper!" he yelled as he laid there drinking his bottle recalling the last argument they had.

Now he laid there thinking realizing she was going to make him shit his diaper or he was getting a enema. While drinking his bottle he couldn't believe what has become of his life and the scary thing was he couldn't see a way out. Soon he found himself drifting off to sleep once again.

James didn't know what time it was so he didn't know why he was so tired maybe the fighting was draining him or maybe the warm milk or baby formula he wasn't sure what it was he was even drinking. He was half asleep when he herd her talking to him but he was too tired to respond right now he was just thinking why he was so tired maybe it was being in her arms and being rocked was the last thought before he was out.

He woke up his bowels felt like they were about to explode

"No no this can't be happening I--I don't want to do this!" he cried

He noticed the door was open maybe she'd hear me. He thought to himself.

"Lexi Lexi mommy mommy!" he cried hoping that would get her attention.

James was getting mad as she wasn't coming he grabbed the crib bars and began shaking them.

"No no I'm not going to do it!" he cried but the pressure wouldn't stop.

He knew it was coming so he tried to figure out a comfortable way to do this!

"Lexi--mommy Mo-Pl-please." he cried as he lost his battle and pooped his diaper.

"Mommy is coming baby!" Lexi called as she climbed the stairs, holding a bottle of formula in one hand. She shook it gently as she ascended the steps.

She pushed open the door to the nursery with her free hand and recoiled dramatically on entry. "Poo-U!" She said, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Someone is a stinky baby, isn't she?" She cooed, approaching the crib. "Smells like my little princess has a package for mommy. What a good little girl you are for delivering that." She praised, lowering the side of the crib to get James out.

James was really crying mad and frustrated and embarrassed.

"I don't wanna play no more you can show the pictures I want out, I wanna go home!" he had tears streaming down his face.

This was too much for him he hated messing his diaper.

He'd do anything to get cleaned up!

Lexi pouted, "Hush baby, mommy will get you cleaned up in no time! You'll feel fresh and brand new."

She took him to the changing table and opened the diaper. "What a messy little girl you are." She said, taking some time to clean him up. Once all the mess was cleaned off him, she took a fresh baby wipe and started cleaning his balls. She then began rubbing his tiny penis up and down with a soft but firm grip until it started to become hard. She leamed forward slightly and said, "See mommy knows how to make her baby feel better, doesn't she?"

James did quiet down cause he wanted to be cleaned up immediately.

"But I don't wanna be a baby." he cried softly as once she began cleaning him up he relaxed just wanting to get clean! He laid there on the changing table once he was all clean she began stroking him cooing at him: James wanted to fight it but his body betrayed him.

"Oh yes." he moaned and as he became hard it felt so good!

Lexi leaned forward and teased James. She edged her lips closer to his then, last minute, poped a pacifier into his waiting mouth. "That's right, mummy wants her baby to be a happy baby." She told him, continuing to rub him and coo him.

James was caught up in his pleasure when he watched her lean close he saw her mouth and felt her hot breathe he couldn't believe she was going to kiss him then for a second he felt let down as she quickly put a pacifier in his open mouth. He was about to complain but she quickened the pace all you could hear is a soft moan and the crinkle of the diaper. As she encouraged him he grinded into her hand making love to his diaper and her hand as his eyes rolled back in his head as he was lost in ecstasy! He found a new way to wet his diaper!

James was trying to recover from that he stayed in her arms letting her take care of everything. Once he recovered he remembered the close kiss.

"Can we kiss now you were about to kiss me." he said nervously

He did want to cuddle and he was thirsty but he wanted to be a man with her.

Lexi chuckled softly, "Of course my baby can have a kiss from mummy." She said, leaning forward and giving him a peck, void of any passion and fitting to how a parent would kiss their child. "My baby girl likes kisses, doesn't she?" She cooed tickling him before sitting down and laying James across her. He supported his head against her arm.

"Now I want you to drink this bottle and then I'll get you dressed and ready for the day." She told him. She held the bottle to his lips.

"Aww you are so cute." She cooed with a smile as she fed James the bottle, "You like formula don't you? I should up how many bottles you have a day, shouldn't I?" Lexi kept the bottle firmly in his mouth so he couldn't properly answer her.

Only once the bottle was drained did she take the bottle away and let James up. She sat him on her lap and rubbed his back, "I expect baby has a burp in there somewhere." She said with a smile, "Give it to mummy." She cooed, rubbing his back in a circular motion with her palm, "You'll feel better after it."

James didn't like the formula but he had no choice but to drink. He looked at her with big eyes trying to spit out the nipple to protest! When she mentioned making him drink more bottles it was like she was putting him on an infants schedule. The baby finally realized he couldn't get the nipple out and he just relaxed and continued drinking.

"Lexi I'm not a baby and I don't need bottles!" he said once she removed the bottle.

He rolled his eyes as she began putting him trying to burp him. After several minutes

"BURP!" he

"Yes you are a baby Jaime! You are mummys little baby girl and the sooner you realise that, the better life will be." She told him with all seriousness.

She giggled when James burped and blushed. "There we go, I bet my

James hated to admit it but he did feel better.

"Pl--please Lexi I don't want to be a baby just give delete the pictures and I'll go, I've learned my lesson!" he said stuttering thinking this was his last chance to try to take control of his life again!

"Aww baby, I'm not teaching you a lesson any more." She told him as she sat him on her knee. She turned him so he was facing her directly. "You make such a good little baby girl, that I have decided to keep you." She told him, nodding slowly, "Perhaps in a few months, or maybe years,

James looked at her she was so sexy. He smiled on the inside as she nodded her head like seriously you nodding are you thinking I'll agree to this BS! He thought to himself,

"I can't live like this I do have friends and a family you know--they'll wonder what happened to me!" he said trying to make it all sound complicated so she'll have to let him go!

Lexi smiled at him, "Oh I'm not going to hide you away sissy, everyone will know what happened to you." She told him, "We'll be going out and we can even go visit your family some time soon. Wouldn't that be fun?" She said, "Do you have any nieces or nephews around the age of 1 or 2 to