LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Office Daycare pvt vezsayz

Kaylaindiapers

He looked at her funny.

"May I have a cup please?" he asked not wanting to stoop so low as to drink out of a baby bottle.

He watched as she fixed dinner it smelt good.

"What are you making it smells delicious!" he said excitedly swinging his legs as he sat in his highchair.

"Sound good!" his mouth was watering as he was hungry his stomach even growled.

James was shocked as she just took his doll away.

What the hell! He thought to himself thinking you were going to spank me for not taking it, now you just yank it away.

He was snapped out of his musings when the food was placed on his try.

"Yes I can feed myself if you give me a spoon thank you."

The baby just watched and waited for his spoon!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No Jaime, the bottle is so you don't make any spills. Mommy will feed it to you after din dins if you don't want to drink it now." She told him sternly.

Lexi noticed the look Jaime gave her when she took away the doll. "Oh mommy is sorry baby, I didn't realise you were attached to baby dolly. I'm just going to sit her on the kitchen table until you've finished so she doesn't get covered in spaghetti

"I'm not going to make any spills!" he whined

"What no I don't want the doll and I'm not it's girlfriend!" he started wondering how much of a sissy she was going to make him.

He looked at the food hers looked better he could tell it had stuff in it and his looked plain.

"Can I have cheese too?"

"No I'm not eating with my hands!" he cried slamming his fists down against the tray in anger and frustration.

"Yes you love your dolly, don't you? Mommy saw how upset you were when I seperated the two of you."

Lexi sprinkled a tiny bit of cheese on his food. "There you go baby. I don't want you having too much cheese as its not good for you." She then took out a plastic baby spoon from the drawer.

"Okay baby girl. Have it your way." She took the bowl away from James and stirred the meal. She scooped up a small mouthful. "Open wide baby." She cooed, holding the spoon to his lips.

"No I don't but you were going to spank me if I didn't take it." he protested as he wanted to make sure she knew she hates the doll.

He smiled when she put some cheese on his dinner and even though he saw her grab a babyish spoon he was happy it would be better then eating with his hands.

His smile quickly disappeared when he figured out what she was going to do!

"No no please I can feed myself!" he

Lexi smiled and tussled his hair, "I know you love your dolly really, because mommy wants you to love your dolly and you do what mommy says, don't you baby?" She replied.

She sat in front of him with the spoon to his lips. While James had his mouth open talking, she shoved a mouthful in. "No baby, mommy gave you the chance to feed yourself but you didn't want to, so I have to do it for you." She scooped up another mouthful. "Now open wide!'

After a couple of mouthfuls, Lexi stopped and picked up the bottle. She held it for Jaime to drink as he hadn't touched it since Lexi placed it on

James couldn't help himself as his beautiful mommy played with his hair he was putty in her hands.

"Um yeah." he said not really in control of himself anymore.

Soon as he opened he was rewarded with a spoonful of dinner he had no choice but to eat.

"I am thirsty can I hold it myself?" he asked still wanting some control of things that involved him.

James was becoming frustrated as she wouldn't let him do anything! He truly was helpless and he did feel just like a baby as she took his bottle away.

He was hungry so he opened even though she was getting some on his face and playing with him like an actually mommy feeding her baby.

Guess I am her baby. He thought to himself as he ate his dinner.

The baby was glad it was finally over as he was full. He fussed a bit when she fed him the dried food off his bib and face.

"No I don't want that!" he whined but of course she won.

He was relieved to have his bottle to wash it down.

"Yes it was good." he said smiling hoping she'd let him down.

James tried to avoid the doll that she tried giving him

"No I'm not a girl or her girlfriend and I'm not kissing her!"

"Give your dolly a kiss now." She said sternly, "You know mommy doesn't like to ask you to do things twice."

She looked at the time, shocked at how fast it had gone. "Oh my, only half an hour until your bedtime." She said, it was 6.30. "Remember mommy wants a wet and messy diaper from you before bed."

She took him over to the TV. She lay a blanket on the ground and sat James on it, rather than letting him on the sofa. "Now you watch TV and play with your girlfriend. Mommy will be back in a

James could tell my the tone in her voice she was serious.

He gave the doll a quick peck on the check.

"Bedtime but it's still early I'm not pooping in this stupid diaper!"

The baby sat on the blanket with his doll watching TV.

"No it's too early for bed I'm not tired." he whined

She smiled cruely, "Yes you will, the potty is off limits until mommy says."

She shook the bottle in her hand and sat down. She pulled James into her lap and rested his head against her arm. "You sure look sleepy for a little

"When will that be I can't be wearing diapers all the time!" he cried still thinking this would be over in a day or so.

James found himself cradled in her lap he squirted trying to get away but was reminded of the pictures and a threat of a spanking that settled him down.

"I'm not a baby and definitely not a girl!"

Soon she had the bottle to his lips he had no choice but to drink and hope tomorrow would bring his release front the baby prison.

"There we go, hush baby girl." Lexi cooed once he started drinking, ignoring his protests. Of course he wasn't a girl, Lexi could see that, but the more she enforced it, she hoped it would become ingrained in his brain. Before long James would come to accept his sissy status, Lexi knew it.

She rocked him gently as he drank his bottle. Lexi kept hold on the bottle the whole time and wouldn't let James hold it himself.

James tried to spit the bottle out but she forcefully kept it in. Then he finally accepted it and he tried to hold it himself just anything to get a little control but she slapped his hands away. He became frustrated as she wouldn't let him do anything finally he surrendered and kept his hands away and drank. She rocked and patted him he was defeated and they both knew it.

Soon his eyes became heavy and he was asleep in mommy's arms.

Lexi thought James looked so cute asleep in his arms. She checked his diaper and frowned, he was obviously withholding but hoped the laxatives and diuretic she had spiked his bottle with would encourage him not to.

As gently as she could, she carried him up to bed. It was difficult to do since he was a 26 year old man really, be it a small one. Lexi would find herself much stronger after a few weeks of this.

She placed him in the crib, gave him a kiss and tucked him in. She wound the mobile above his crib and turned on the baby monitor. She crept out of the nursery, leaving the door slightly ajar on the way out .

While James slept, Lexi went downstairs and warmed her own dinner in the microwave. She then ate it in fromt of the TV.

James woke up awhile later having no idea what time it was as he looked around the nursery remembering where he was. Then it occurred to him as his diaper was wet.

"What the hell happened!" he cried panic in his voice. He wondered how he wet his diaper without knowing it.

"Lexi where are you this has gone far enough I wanna go home!" he cried.

He looked at the crib and it was actually made for an adult and it was deep James realized he was stuck!

Lexi wasn't surprised that James wouldn't be sleeping through the night at this stage. She heard him on the baby monitor so prepared another bottle of baby formula and headed to the nursery to see him. "Hello sleepy head." She said softly, "Did baby get woken by something." She checked his diaper. "Oh good girl, you did a pee pee in your diapee. Let mommy change you." She lowered the sides of the cribs and got him out, helping him onto the changing table.

She untapped

James was not in a good mood.

"Lexi this has gone far enough let me go I'm not a girl and I--I don't even remembering having an accident." he cried stuttering afraid he was losing his mind and control of everything including his bladder.

He did want out of this wet diaper so he let her change him.

"Tomorrow this has to stop."

"quit quit!" he giggled kicking his feet as she tickled him.

"No no I don't want that!" he cried knowing he'd probably wet his diaper again.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a bedwetter baby girl? If you pee in your sleep without realising then you are a bedwetter." She told him, "Good job I'm keeping you in a diaper so you don't have any more potty accidents. Yes it is." She cooed, "I'll be sure to let you know when you can stop being my baby.

She kept James in her arms and held the bottle to his lips knowing he would start drinking eventually. "From now on, whenever you call for me

"Wh-what I'm not a bedwetter and I'm not a girl I'm a boy!" he cried. Lexi had broke him as he was no longer even trying to say he was a man. All those times of calling him a girl and dressing him like a sissy has taken it's toll.

"I won't have anymore accidents."

James once again found himself curled in her arms he had no choice but to take the stupid bottle and he began drinking again.

"You're not a boy. You're my sissy baby girl until I say you aren't anymore." She told him. "All your pee pees and poo poos will go in your diaper for now, consider it your very own

James laid there drinking his bottle as she told him how things were he had herd of enema's before and he didn't want anything going up his butt at the same time he didn't want to shit himself either.

"No please I don't want to wear a diaper!" he whined behind the nipple.

She continued to rock him and pat him he couldn't think of a way out with her having the pictures over his head.