LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Office Daycare pvt vezsayz

Kaylaindiapers

Lexi unstrapped James and lifted him out the car seat. She stood him on the ground and took the leash of the harness. She started walking with him to the house, taking him straight to the bathroom.

Lexi started running the bath then lay him down. She

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James admired the house it was really nice and secluded so at least he didn't have to worry about people seeing him.

Once they were in the bathroom he was laid down as she got him ready for his bath.

He blushed when she praised him for using his diaper and he turned red as she called him a girl.

"No please Lexi don't make me poop in the diaper!" he cried and now he was worried about the laxatives.

"Of course you're going to poop in the diaper. What would be the point in wearing one if you don't use it for it's intended use?" She asked him rhetorically, giggling as if his plead was absurb.

"I don't wanna wear a diaper!" he whined as she made it sound like he was going to be in one for a long time even telling him he was going to poop in it like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Lexi you know I'm a man so quit with the girl crap!" he said getting frustrated

He knew he had no choice but to get in the tub.

"Whatever." he said as she began washing him he was getting fussy.

Lexi swatted James's bottom, "You do not talk to me like that, if you use a bad word again then I'll spank you. Do you understand?" She warned him sternly.

She started washing James, starting with his arms and chest, "You just play with your boat baby." She instructed. She used a cup to wash his hair, scooping up the bath water and pouring it over his head, careful not to get any in his eyes. She knew that could make a baby cry. She cooed him to try keep him happy.

She finished by washing his penis, balls, and bottom carefully. "You say a man, I would say little boy at a stretch." She teased, commenting on his lack of manhood.

"Yes." he said trying to soothe his pride.

James did as he was told and played with the boat.

He moaned a little as she washed and touched his most sensitive parts.

He wasn't going to argue with her what's the point she had all the control and right now she was making him feel good.

The sissy boy wanted to defend his male pride but what's the use. He thought to himself.

She was defeating him!

Lexi ignored the noises made by James as she watched his private area. She was very obvious in cleaning him rather than pleasuring, moving onto another spot as soon as she was done. She used baby products to clean him and make him smell like a real baby.

Once her baby was nice and clean, Lexi lifted him out the bath and stood him on the bathroom floor. She dried him with a fluffy towel then disguarded it

James actually enjoyed the bath and the soap and shampoo smelled good once he was all clean she helped him out of the tub drying him off.

He covered himself up still embarrassed to be naked around her.

"Um can't I have a towel or something?" he whined begrudgingly taking her hand as she seemed excited to show him something.

For a second he wondered if she was going to have sex with him.

"diaper me but I thought this was just a punishment for being late to work and now it's over." he said still trying to wrap his mind around everything but when he stepped into the room there was no doubt about anything anymore she intended to keep him as a baby for awhile and not only that but a baby girl.

"No this can't be happening." he said to himself looking around everything in it just screamed girl!

"B--but I'm a boy." he said looking at her not even trying to pretend he's a man anymore.

Lexi shook her head, "No sweetie, when you left the office you agreed to stay my baby. This isn't a punishment anymore. You are my baby girl from now on." Lexi told him.

"You will get used to it." Lexi said as if reassuring him.

"That reminds me actually." Lexi whiped out her phone and took a snap of James restrained to the changing table, naked, and about to be diapered." Lexi smiled at the image. "That's another to show the office if you don't do as you are told by your mummy."

Lexi swatted his bottom hard, "No? Well that's a shame because your diaper is ready for you. Now stop wiggling!" She told him, tightening some of the straps to keep him more secure.

James knew he was totally screwed she had enough pictures to make a baby book of him if she wanted too.

"Owe!" he yelled as the swat on his bare ads hurt.

He finally quit as she tightened the straps.

The baby looked around his new nursery he didn't want to watch her fixing to diaper him.

"Good girl." Lexi praised as James stopped wriggling as much. She spread a generous anount of baby powder over his entire diaper area and rubbed it in. Once he was ready, she pulled the diaper up over his front and taped it securely around him. "See, not so bad is it?"

Lexi left him a moment to find a suitable outfit from the wardrobe. She pulled out a pastel blue dress with frills. It was so short that the diaper would show. "This dress is nice, isn't it? Or would my little girl prefer it in pink?"

James didn't know what to say once she had him diapered again. He kept thinking about the pictures she had and somehow he had to get her phone but how he wondered.

"Yes it is bad!" he said pouting.

He fringed when he saw her pull out a dress.

"No the blue one is fine." he figured that was much better then the pink one.

(ok I'm calling it a night, you have a good one talk to you later)

"No but it's better then pink!" he whined as it seemed like he couldn't win with her NO matter what.

He looked around not seeing anything he liked even worse it was all baby toys for girls.

"B--but they're all girls toys." he said stuttering nervously still not believing he was in a nursery and she had pictures of him to make sure he did as she said.

Lexi sighed, "Yes they are all girls toys." She said to Jaime, "Have you not yet realised that you are my baby girl? You've talked about it enough! Of course you only have little girl toys." She told him, watching him try pick something out. "Now pick something, or mommy will choose for you." She said, putting her hands on her hips and tapping her foot as if getting impatient.

"Don't you stomp your foot at me, little missy." Lexi scoulded.

"You know what really sucks little girl?" She asked rhetorically, "A bare bottom spanking over mummys knee. Now stop being a fussy little madam

"No, stop with the attitude too, you've not reached your terrible two's yet."

She allowed James the toy he selected then took him downstairs by the hand. She made him take the stairs slow, keeping his hand on the rail and taking it one step at a time. She cheered when he got to the bottom then took his hand again, leading him to the kitchen.

Lexi didn't trust James to play unsupervised even for five minutes at this stage. So until she thought better of him, he would be either napping upstairs, or sitting in the high chair whenever Lexi was doing something which required her full attention, like cooking.

"Here you go baby, best seat in the house, this one." Lexi helped him into the adult sized high chair, did up the straps, then secured the tray in front of him. She placed the toy he had picked out on the tray in front of him and positioned him so he could watch mummy cooking.

"We're having spaghetti bolognese for nom noms tonight. How is that for my baby?" She started to boil up the spaghetti first.

"Whatever I'm 26 older then you!" he said picking out the stupid doll as she took his hand and lead him downstairs.

James was finding it really embarrassing as she was treating him just like a baby even making him walk the stairs slowly.

Once they reached the bottom he was lead into the kitchen he saw the highchair which really didn't surprise him

Rather then argue and get spanked he did as he was told and got in.

When she clicked the tray he then realized how stuck he really was.

"Yeah that sounds good." he said looking around the kitchen at his new surroundings

She filled a bottle with water and handed it to James, "Drink if you are thirsty." She instructed.

"Yes I suppose you are older, but that doesn't matter when you are in diapers. You can wear diapers and be a baby at any age." She told him, strapping him into the high chair.

"Good, I'm glad my baby likes Spagetti Bolognese." Lexi started making the meal, all the while talking to him. She kept the meal very bland, adding mince, tomato and not much else. She removed a portion then started to add more flavourous herbs to her own meal.

Once the spagetti was cooked, she took a portion and cut them into approximately 1cm strips and mixed it with the bland sauce into a plastic bowl.

"Here we go baby." She put a disney princess bib on James and took away the toy she had encouraged him to busy himself with. She then placed the bowl on the tray in front of him. "Now can you feed yourself, or need mommy to spoon feed you?" She gave him no cutlery, he would have to eat with his hands if he opted to feed himself.