LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Office Daycare pvt vezsayz

Kaylaindiapers

James finally woke up spitting the pacifier out of his mouth.

He was cranky as he woke up, he turned over hearing the crinkle of the diaper then everything came rushing back to him the whole days events.

"Ok I've learned my lesson I'm ready to go home where's my clothes." he asked wiping the sleep out of his eyes.

He was determined to regain his life as a man!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hello sleepy head." Cooed Lexi, who rose from her desk and went over to James with a loving smile. "What did Jaime dream of? Unicorns and puppies I imagine." She said.

She teased his lips with the bottle of formula she had made whilst he slept. "Here you are baby, mommy doesn't have any of her own milk right now, so you will have to drink this." She explained, ignoring his request.

"Now, how is that diaper of yours doing? Do you need a change?" She slipped two fingers inside to feel for wetness.

James tried to protest but she had that way of calming him down and soon it seemed he was where he belonged as she put the bottle to his lips and soon she was checking his diaper. The way she cooed to him and babied him he felt safe and secure. The man inside of him was screaming but the baby girl inside of him was eating this up.

"Lexi I have to go home." he said as convincingly as he could.

Lexi started to change James's diaper. She shook her head when James stoped drinking his bottle to speak. She guided the bottle back into his mouth, "Drink your bottle like a good girl." She said, "And you're coming home with me today. I've also arranged for the two of us to have the day off tomorrow, so we can spend the day together doing something fun. How does that sound?" She nodded enthusiastically, as if encouraging him to do the same.

Once the fresh diaper was secured Lexi sat James up and pulled the pink dress over his head and off him, leaving him in just a diaper. She dressed him in a pair of cream cargo shorts which were specifically designed for someone wearing a diaper, providing extra space around the butt. She then put a stripy long t-shirt on James which had postman pat on the front. She attached a pacifier to it. Finally she put some white socks on his feet which she pulled up as far as they would go, almost to his knees, accompanied with some black shoes which lit up at the heel with every step James took.

Lexi stood back and admired her work, "My, my, you make a cute little boy too. Not as cute as a girl though." She said, holding out her hand. "We're going to go home now. Did you want to say bye bye to anyone in the office before we go?"

James wanted to put it down he wanted to get his big boy clothes on but she was changing him and he continued drinking his bottle. His eyes got big when she said she was taking him home and that she was taking the day off so they could have fun.

He wanted to say no to everything but the way she acted and how she carried on he wanted to know what she had planned. She smiled and nodded enthusiastically like she was encouraging him to do the same.

"Um ok." he said softly unsure as she began dressing him.

Once he was dressed he looked at his shoes noticing how they lit up

"Do I have to wear these they look so babyish." he whined then he began to worry.

"No I don't need to tell anyone bye." he worried she would make him then everyone would know about his punishment!

"No baby, we're going home now. You can either wear the harness and walk nicely with mummy." She paused, "Or you can wear the baby girl dress and hold mummys hand all the way to the car." She said sternly. "Now arms up."

Lexi called his bluff, "Okay off you go then." She said, showing him the door. "You can explain those pictures to everyone in the morning." Lexi said, "And you are going to have to leave those pants behind so everyone can see your diaper nice and clearly as you walk home."

"Of course I win, I'm your mummy." She said, putting the harness over his head and securing it. She kept a firm hold on the leash.

"Right, we'll leave the back way. Stay close to mummy and people might not even notice the harness." She told James.

They left the office and saw no one. Lexi strided

He stood there as she put the reins on him.

"This is stupid I don't know why you're making me wear it I said you win." he whined as once he was fastened he hated not being able to walk on his own as she know had him.

As they began walking she was sprinting or walking briskly and he was having to waddle in his diaper and he hated it!

"Slow down." he whined not wanting to draw attention as he stumbled a couple of times.

They finally got to the car.

"No." he said as he climbed in.

Lexi leaned over James to pull the seat belt around him. She strapped him in then kissed his forehead and praised him. "Well done Jaime, mummy is very happy with you at the moment."

She closed the door and got in the drivers seat. She started down the road, Lexi lived a 40 minute drive away from work.

James blushed as she kissed him he wanted to kiss her back but she didn't give him a chance.

He looked out the window as the cars passed by.

Finally a thought came to him that might get him out of this mess it was a total lie but how would she know.

"I really need to get home my girlfriend and I were going out to dinner tonight she's going to worry about me." he said thinking she'd have to let him go!

"Your girlfriend?" Lexi looked at James. "You have a girlfriend? What's her name?" She asked, she didn't believe him for even a second but played along like she did. She knew James was single and if not then he was playing people around.

This was the moment he had been waiting for he was going to enjoy spanking her ass and watching as she bobbed her head up and down he would show her what a real man he was.

"Oh Lexi I was just joking I do want to be your boyfriend, you're feeling it too I knew there was something too that's why I played this game with you babe." he said feeling really good now

Lexi kept driving. "No, I don't go for men with partners. If you have a girlfriend then you should stay loyal to her." Lexi shook her head, "Or do you mean you made it up? Were you telling fibs?" She raised an eyebrow and looked at James's reflection.

James didn't know what to say! Could he lose her before he even had her!

"No I'm single I was just trying to get home so I could quit with this baby shit but I'm single and would like to take you out and get to know you better and see where it goes from there when we get back to your place I can get out of this stupid baby crap and shower and show you what a real man I am!" he said excited thinking she was going for it and she really liked him.

Lexi shook her head, "Obviously you haven't learnt anything. It's very naughty for babies to lie." She told James, "I think I'll keep you as a baby for the time being, until I can be sure you have learnt your lesson." She smiled to herself.

"Now be a good little boy and quieten down. I put some juice there for you if you are thirsty."

"B--but I'm a man and you're going to be my girlfriend!" he cried.

"I'm not a baby you said you would go out with me if I was single well I am!" he whined

Jones started to realize she lied to him.

"You never meant it did you, you don't want me as a boyfriend?" he said his eyes started to water cause she lead him on.

Lexi pulled over on the side of the road and undid her seatbelt. She rolled over, resting her knees on the seat and facing James.

She pouted, "Don't cry baby. I just can't have you as my baby and my boyfriend, and right now you aren't mature enough, you have to be my baby." She took his pacifier and slipped it into his mouth to soothe him, "Now don't cry, we'll be home soon and you can have a lovely bath. Won't that be nice?" She smiled, tickling him under the chin.

James wondered what she was doing when she pulled over.

"But I am mature I can show you I'm a man not a baby!" he cried only to really show her was indeed a sissy baby.

He refused the pacifier but she worked her magic getting really close to him and teasing his lips with the nipple he finally took it and it was worth it to see how happy she was.

"Yeah I guess." he said behind the pacifier

"No no no!" he cried kicking his feet as she began tickling him.

James was trying to show her he was a man and didn't need diapers.

"I was showing you I don't need diapers!" he whined

"But I don't wanna pee and poop in a stupid diaper!"

He did wonder what the treat might be.

The threat of a spanking made him let go and wet his diaper as he had been holding it but he couldn't bring himself to shit in the diaper!