LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Office Daycare pvt vezsayz

Kaylaindiapers

Lexi felt bad to see James cry but she knew it would be good for him in the long run. She released him from her lap and watched him make his way to the naughty corner. "And no peeing on the floor, unless you want to be tripple diapered 24/7, dress or no dress. That shouldn't be hard for the next 15 mminute." She said to him.

Meanwhile, Lexi continued working, keeping one eye on James all the whole time. She could see how red and sore he looked after the recent spanking.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a baby I won't be going on the floor, he thought to himself as he stood in the corner. A couple of times he rubbed his sore bottom outside of that he was being really good as the last thing he wanted was to be spanked again!

He listened as she worked typing stuff onto the computer.

Lexi left James in the corner for a few minutes and prepared a bottle for him in that time. She sat it on her desk.

Lexi went over to James and held both his hands, looking at him. "Well done for staying put. Now can you tell mommy why she put you in the corner?"

James was not happy even as she praised him. He still had a stubborn streak in him.

"You spanked me cause I didn't listen but I didn't want anyone to see me!" he whined not thinking it was fair.

"I don't think I deserved a spanking how would you like if I spanked you!" he said with an attitude

He was still under the impression that they were equals!

"That's fine, lots of naughty little girls don't think that it's fair when they are spanked." Lexi replied. "But mommy spanked you because you didn't do as you were told. I distinctively told you to stay where you were, but instead you got up and started going through my personal belongings. Which is very rude I might add." She finished, scoulding James like a child.

"But if you need more time in the corner to think about it, then you can have it. Otherwise you need to apologise to mommy, give her a kiss on the cheek, and promise to do as you are told in future." She wasn't appreciating the attitude she was getting from James, but she expected it at this stage. She folded her arms, waiting for him to apologise.

"I--I was just trying to find my clothes." he whined stuttering nervously as he hated being treated like a baby and the threat about going back in the corner made him mad cause he knew she was going to win. That's why he didn't even argue with her that he was a man and not a girl as she continued to refer to him as a girl all the time now.

"No I don't need to go back in the corner I--I'm so--sorry Mo--mommy." he said crying in between sobs.

He went to kiss her on the check.

"I promise to do as I'm told." he said as the tears poured down his checks.

Lexi gave James a hug when he apologised. "You are a good little girl, aren't you?"She asked him, "Tell mommy what a good little girl you are and that you want a nice fresh diaper on that cute little girl butt of yours." She said, "Go on, tell mommy what she want to hear." She looked James in the eye and wiped his tears away.

"What?" James asked shocked. Damn her he thought to himself why is she trying to embarrass me more.

He just wanted to get this over with.

"I'm a good little girl and I want a fresh diaper on my butt." he said looking around as he said it just trying to pretend he was anywhere then here and this was someone else talking not him.

"Of course you do baby girl." Lexi said, tickling him under his chin. "You go lay down on the floor and mommy will change you." She found a pacifier for him to suck on and slipped it into his mouth, "There you are little Jaime, no more tears."

James laughed as she tickled him. Then he did as he was told and laid down waiting for his hot sexy mommy to diaper him.

He laid there sucking his pacifier watching her unfold the diaper.

James laid there hoping no one knocked on the door this time.

Lexi pulled funny faces and cooed at James to keep him happy whilst she unfolded the diaper. She slid it under his bottom and started wiping him down all over his diaper area. He then pulled the diaper round himself and taped it in place.

"There we are" Lexi clapped her hands together, "You are such a pretty little baby girl, even if

James like a real baby was distracted by her silly antics as in no time she had him diapered but he couldn't help but get turned on by all the attention and for some reason the baby talk was getting to him as well.

He brushed and smiled as she praised him and said how pretty he is.

Now he was torn he did want more of her milk but he was a man and he wanted to run as fast as he can from her but he couldn't bring himself to do that.

"Um I don't know." he said nervously looking at her as she lowered her bra.

"Don't be fussy baby girl, come lay down." She said, inviting him into her arms, "Or mommy can make you a bottle. I just need my baby to drink something or she'll get very hungry indeed." When Lexi looked at James, she saw no man.

"You are coming home with me tonight. But I'll dress you as a boy so people don't see you in a dress, you will just be too cute for their eyes. Would you like that?"

"But I'm supposed to be a boy." he said almost questioning it himself not even trying to say he's a man as she had worked havoc on his male psyche.

He just knew he wanted to be in her arms and by her breasts she had him all confused.

"Um I guess but I'm a boy not a girl!" he said growing a back bone.

"Then tomorrow everything will be fine right?" he was hoping things would be normal again.

"You may have a tiny peepee encased in that diaper of yours, but everything about you is a girl. A baby girl at that." Lexi told him, bringing him into her breast.

"Yes baby, everything will be fine tomorrow." She spoke softly to him, "You just have to listen to mommy and be aa good girl." She directed his lips to the nipple, letting James nurse with her.

James laid there cuddled in her arms like a new born he was so confused about everything!

He was a man but this hot girl insisted on making him a baby girl and he seemed to be falling further and further into his new role.

He kept telling himself tomorrow everything will be back to normal and he'll never be late again!

James didn't even pay attention to what she was saying as he continued to be lost in his little world. The rocking did feel good it was like something deep inside of him had awoken. Yes his butt was still sore from the spanking but the patting was like a reminder that mommy was there and she loved him or something. He had suck mixed feelings.

"I'm a man and I won't be late again!" he said as the man inside of him was fighting with all his might to get his life back!

James did as he was told as it was a meek rebellion but with this goddess breasts in his face that was too good to pass up or continue arguing as she directed his head to her tit at first he tried to move but she firmly kept a hold of him. Several minutes later he was asleep in her arms.

Lexi held James for a while after he had fallen asleep, rocking him gently and enjoying having her very own baby to care for. After a while she set him down on the bed she had made for him earlier and slipped a pacifier into his mouth to keep him soothed. He looked so cute when he sleeped, just like a baby girl. Lexi felt inside the diaper to check if he was dry or not while he was asleep.