LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best days of your life

vezsayz

After about twenty five spankings with the brush she easily laid Katie down retaping her diaper.

"There since you were a bad baby I'm not even going to change you, so you can walk around and know you're nothing but a baby who enjoys getting off in her diapers and if you're naughty again I'll give you a much harder and longer spanking then this one." She said as she finished putting her diaper on.

"Ok up we go we have to get the baby dressed for school." she cooed at her patting her diaper.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's better baby but remember from here on out it's mommy." Kayla said leading her to her bed.

"Sit so mommy can do your hair." she cooed wondering why everyone was scared of her she was all talk she wasn't much of a bully. It would be a cold day in hell before anyone ever did this to me. She thought to herself as she was putting the baby's hair in pigtails.

"How adorable you look, now when we get to school I want you to go up to aunt poppy and say you're sorry for trying to be a teenager but you now know your place as the baby and give her a kiss on the check."

Kayla left the room to get the diaper bag..

Katie looked at Kayla with raised eyebrows. Did she really expect her to refer to her as mommy? She didn't say anything though, not wanting to do anything which might warrant another spanking. Her bottom was bruised enough.

She sat up, adjusting herself so she wasn't sitting on the worst of her beaten bottom. In some ways the diaper helped act as a cushion and ease the pain. Katie listened while Kayla fixed her hair, putting it in pig tails. "I can't say that! It's humiliating!" She moaned.

"Where are you

"Yes you will and you can there's going to be a lot of things you don't wanna do that you will be doing." she said patting her head.

Getting up putting her brush in her purse and checking her own hair.

"I'm just going to get your diaper bag sweetie." she cooed at her.

Katie groaned, she wished she hadn't asked now. After Kayla left, Katie stood up. She peered out into the hallway and wondered how much time she had until she returned. Not seeing anything, Katie started down the creaky staircase.

Kayla walked in the room with the diaper bag slung over her shoulder that had in pastel letters baby written on it a long with still in diapers in baby block letters. No doubt anyone looking at it would no it was a diaper bag no one would mistake it for a purse or tote bag it was a babyish diaper bag and that's how Kayla wanted it.

"Where does baby think she's going?" Kayla chided smacking her on her diapered bottom.

"That's why mommy will have to put you in the playpen next time ok let's go." she took her hand and lead her out to the car.

"Owie!" Katie said, rubbing her already tender buttcheeks. "I wasn't going anywhere." She said, wanting not to fall out with Kayla again. "A playpen? No way." She said as Kayla started to lead her outside.

Katie pulled on her hand. "Please Kayla, I don't want to go to school like this!"

"Yeah mommy has already got you a playpen so today after school you'll come home and do your homework in your playpen after I change you of course."

She took her hand leading her to the car.

"Baby girl quit fussing or I can send you to school wearing your baby bonnet and another round with my hair brush and for the last time big girls call me Kayla but you baby will call me mommy!" she said sternly putting her in the back seat buckling her in.

"Open."

She smiled putting her pacifier in.

"Don't you dare spit it out either." she warned getting in the car starting it and they were off to school.

"Now remember baby girl you will call me mommy I don't care who is around or I'll spank you and you will still call me mommy!"

She pulled into the school's parking lot.

"I have a note from your mom in my hand writing of course that explains everything as you're being punished for being a bully and other bad behavior and you're punishment is being treated as you act like a baby."

Poppy waved at Kayla.

"Hey K." she said looking at Katie with a smug grin.

"Hi baby." she said cooing at her.

Katie looked at the note. She hoped the school wouldn't accept it and would free her from the diaper.

She moaned when she saw Poppy. At first Katie thought it was her she was calling K, then quickly realised she was talking to Kayla. Katie was addressed as baby. "I'm not a baby." She replied in a strop.

"Anyway I'm going to the bathroom, I need to pee." She said, trying the door on the car. It wouldn't open and she thought Kayla must have locked the door or have childlock on.

"What did I tell you little miss!" Kayla hissed at the baby.

Poppy looked on hoping to see the little brat get put into her place.

"You will pee your diaper baby girl but the bathroom are off limits unless I take you on there to be changed or for a spanking or if Aunt Poppy takes you there"

"Go on baby wet your diaper for us."

"Come on baby you can do it go potty in you di di." Poppy said teasing her.

"No I'm not using the stupid diaper." Katie protested despite the encouragement, or rather teasing, from her former peers. "Whatever." She said, folding her arms. "I can hold it until later." That wasn't strictly true, Katie's bladder was very full and she would need to go soon.

"Little girl you're being very bad knock it off now remember who I am and behave or I'll let Aunt Poppy spank you!"

Poppy smiled as she was looking forward to it!

"Do you understand baby girl?"

Kayla looked at her sternly.

"Now use your diaper or get out of the car and tell Aunt Poppy what I told you earlier.

Katie didn't want another spanking and she knew Kayla would carry out her threat if she didn't listen to her. "Fine, I'll do it. I just can't go when everyone is looking at me." She told her.

"Erm." She paused, "I can't remember what I was supposed to say?" She did remember, she just didn't want to say it.

"That's too bad baby you'll have to learn you have no choice, no freedom, and no privacy anymore!"

Kayla shook her she figured Katie was just testing her cause she knew that she couldn't have forgotten already.

"I guess that's silly of mommy to think you could remember something so easy ok have it your way since you're such a baby I'll make you say it with your pacifier in your mouth!" she cooed smiling at her. She was determined to show her if you try to get your way I'll turn it around.

"Now tell Aunt Poppy you're sorry and you're a diaper wearing baby girl who don't serve to be a teenager then give her a kiss when you're done."

Poppy smiled.

"Oh baby do you have something to say to Aunty.

Katie knew she was pushing Kayla to the limits, and to save herself any further humiliation, she decided to go along with it. After all, Kayla couldn't keep her a baby forever. Could she? This would surely all blow over by tomorrow.

"Fine." Katie sighed, she looked at Poppy and tried to talk whilst sucking on a pacifier. "I'm swowrry Aunt Pwppy. I'm a diaper wearing baby and I don't dewerve

Kayla smiled like a proud mommy. She was enjoying this and wondered if Katie would write about this experience in her diary. Kayla knew she would this was great turning the bully into a baby.

"Of course you can baby kiss her like a baby with your pacifier still in your mouth." she cooed at her patting her dispersed bottom.

Poppy did all she could to contain her laughter.

"Yes you do baby looks like mommy has put you in your place." she said giving her a smug smile and feeling very confident herself.

Katie scowled at Poppy as she saw her smirk, the pathetic girl was obviously pleased with herself. She wanted to call her Poopy and put her back in her place, but right now Katie was outnumbered and too afraid of Kayla to do anything so bold.

Katie sucked up her pride and lent toward to press her pacifier against Poopy's cheek as if giving her a kiss. Soon after, Katie started to wet herself, she blushed after a heavy sigh to suggest that was exactly what she was doing. The thirsty diaper absorbed it all but Katie didn't like that she was essentially sitting in her own pee.

Kayla took a picture and smiled as the new baby kissed the girl she tormented. She knew that had to be tearing her up. She met her match! She thought to herself. You thought you could make my life a living hell. She laughed to herself!

Poppy smiled.

"Aww what a sweetheart still in diapers." she cooed at her

She then whispered to her.

"I can't wait to change your diaper bitch!"

"Hey, no pictures!" Katie said though the pacifier, "Can I take this stupid pacifier out now?" She asked Kayla, holding the front of it with her thumb and index finger, ready to remove it on her command.

Katie heard Poppy whisper in her ear. She looked at her with narrow eyes, "Yeah? Just wait." She threatened, as soon as she was alone with Poppy, Katie planned to show her who was boss.

Katie opened her mouth, shocked at the idea of a baby book. "No - you can't!" She said, hoping that she was joking. Katie didn't want any memory of this experience to be documented for others to see.

She jumped when her butt was patted. Now that the diaper was wet she felt a million times more self conscious that people would see it expanded and saggy.

Katie frowned when she was instructed to call Kayla mommy. She was doing so well avoiding using that word, She took her stern look as warning not to argue with her right now. She looked down at the ground and mumbled, "Yes..." She paused, "Mommy." She felt utterly humiliated and degraded.

"Baby girl when are you going to realize I can do whatever I want!" she said confidently.

Kayla smiled

"What was that baby girl?"

Poppy couldn't help herself remembering all the times Katie picked on her.

"Repeat that diaper girl, I can't even imagine wearing diapers again at our age." she said laughing