LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best days of your life

vezsayz

Katie would just about do anything to avoid another spanking that Kayla hadn't passed two before Katie started trying to recite what she had been told to say. "Okay, no please. I'll say it." She told her, "I'm a immature girl, mommy. I act like a baby and piss my pants." She hesitated, not remembering everything Kayla had told her, "I don't deserve panties, please put me back in diapers where I belong." She was humiliated and belittled, this new girl really had got the best of Katie and she found herself to be the most vulnerable she ever had been.

Katie still had tears running down both cheeks, she worked off her panties and handed them to Kayla. She kept in her mind that as soon as she had the opportunity, she would rip the diaper off and overpower Kayla with a punishment ten times worse. She just hadn't thought one up yet, she hadn't been able to think straight since her being spanked.

"What's the other punishment?" Katie asked hesitantly as Kayla told her she had earned another. She didn't want to have to wait to find out.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla smiled pleased that she had broken her now everything should be much easier if not she was ready!

"Oh no baby girl you have no control over anything anymore you'll do as you're told and that's it!"

Kayla took her panties.

"Thank you sweetie maybe some day you'll be a big girl and earn those back.

"Now lay down so mommy can get you diapered." she said cooing at her.

Katie lay down but tried one last time to talk Kayla out of progressing any further and actually putting her in a diaper, "Please Kayla, I've learnt my lesson. Give me a chance to

"Sorry baby girl we're done talking in fact I have something for you."

She reached into her pocket.

"Open baby." she put a pacifier in her mouth it was pink with baby written on it.

"No more stalling diaper time for the baby." she said cooing at her holding the diaper and making it dance around.

She grabbed her legs and lifted them sliding the diaper underneath her.

"Nice and smooth good thing we won't have to shave you'"

Kayla grabbed the baby wipe, and she wiped down her most sensitive areas paying real close attention to them wiping inside her butt and her kitty.

"Aww does baby like that." she teased thinking she herd a moan or it could've been a groan I'm sure being in that position would suck! Kayla thought to herself.

She grabbed the baby powder.

"This will make baby smell nice and fresh just like a real baby."

Then she brought the diaper tight between her legs taping both sides.

"Look at you diapered and ready for the day you're so cute yes you are!" she teased

"How's that feel diaper girl."

Kayla just laughed

"Is the baby trying to say something!" she said cooing at her.

She snapped some pictures with her phone

"I could put that on your Facebook status what would your friends and family think of seeing you in a diaper!"

She grabbed a bottle

"Time to get the baby fed then we have to go to school yes we do yes we do baby girl."

"Yes, I'm tryingto say I don't want to go to school like this." She said, getting angry and fustrated.

Before she could do anything, Kayla snapped a picture of her. Katie spat her pacifier out as it was difficult to speak while sucking on it. "No please, don't add that to Facebook!" She said, "Delete it!"

Katie shook her head, "I'm not going to school, please Kayla, I've learnt my lesson." She thought she'd get off the hook eventually.

"Ok fine if you wanna be a big girl then all you have to do is take 100 spankings."

Kayla smiled figuring she'd never take it.

"If you can take 100 spankings and not cry then you won't have to wear a diaper to school."

"Deal?" she asked with a mischievous grin extending her hand to shake.

Kayla had to pit her foot down and show this little they weren't equal here, she's the adult here and Katie's the baby. She was literally going to force her in the corner.

"How about 150 and then you stand in the corner without breakfast and let's see if the big girl can go without crying and wetting her diaper!"

She smiled knowing she had no choice both sucked.

"So little girl what's it going to be?"

Kayla stood with her hands on her hips.

"I know that's a lot for you to take in so we can try 150 and corner time without being a cry baby or just admit you're a baby and mommy will feed you breakfast and Aunt Poppy can babysit you the first two hours?"

She smiled knowing that would make her mad bringing Aunt Poppy in.

Katie balled her hands up into fists, getting mad at Kayla. "But that's worse than before. You said 100 spanks first."

"No I don't want Poppy here, I'm not a baby and I don't want any of this bullshit. I

"I think the choice has been made hasn't baby girl." she said cooing at her like a baby throwing a tantrum Kayla leaned over grabbing the bottle.

"Ok baby girl breakfast time!" she said pulling her across her lap.

She teased her lips with the bottle's nipple

"Quit being fussy and open for the rocket ship." she cooed knowing Katie was so mad but also noticing she was scared or confused cause she didn't try to fight her or run away.

She knew Poppy would love seeing the new baby!

Katie found herself in Kayla's lap after she didn't put up much of a fight. She tried to refuse the bottle but she found herself backed into a corner and whenever she turned her head, Kayla would just follow with the bottle. Eventually she gave in.

She found it really difficult to drink with Kayla holding the bottle for her. After a few sips she stopped drinking. "What is that? It tastes weird." She asked her.

"Shih it's baby formula for the baby!" she said rocking her and patting her diaper. She started grinding the diaper into her to see what she would do.

Kayla thought maybe she could get her to get off in the diaper then she would LOVE her diapers.

"You like that baby?"

"It tastes yucky!" She told her, trying to stop drinking but it was difficult to get the bottle away from her while in this position and being rocked. Somehow Katie found herself drinking the formula until it was gone.

She gasped at the unexpected stimulation from the diaper. "No stop please." She said, enjoying the sensation but not wanting to face the humiliation of having an orgasm right in front of Kayla, like this.

Kayla smiled at how babyish she sounded talking with the nipple in her mouth.

"Did baby like her baby formula until I've decided you've truly learned your lesson this will be your new routine." she told her matter of factly

She sat the bottle down but guess what it's not all bad. Kayla decided to just show her who's in control and she wanted to humiliate her more and with a little luck she might love her diapers.

Taking her hand laying her down.

"Ok baby it's feel good time I want you to get off in your diapers."

"No for now on you're always going to refer to it as your diaper and just to help you understand I what you to draw a picture of you wearing your diaper and on the back of it write I love my diapers cause I'm a baby and I couldn't handle being a teenage girl, I want you to write that one hundred times." Kayla was enjoying her power she had.

Kayla smiled

"That's it baby girl make love to your baby diaper!" she clapped cooing at her.

Katie started to climax, arching her back and letting out a high pitched scream. She felt so out of control and ashamed to experience such pleasure in her diaper. Kayla referring to it as 'making love to her diaper' made her feel even worse about the whole thing.

No, she shouldn't refer to it as 'her' diaper, she thought to herself. It wasn't her diaper, she didn't want it, at least that's what she wanted her to believe. Katie couldn't break so quickly, she was tougher than this.

She looked at Kayla, shame growing to anger inside her. "It's not my diaper and I'm not drawing any dumb pictures of writing any fucking lines. Now I want out of it, now!"

Kayla smiled watching the girl lose control she knew about adult babies on the internet and what humiliation it would be to turn the former bully into an adult baby she thought to herself.

"My my baby that's unacceptable language good thing mommy is here to correct your naughty behavior." she said clucking her tongue.

She yanked her by her arm again and pulled her over her lap.

"You will learn baby girl you're NO longer in control you act like a baby you cry and whine and pies your pants like a baby so now you will be treated like one!"

She untapped her diaper pulling it down.

"Ok off comes baby Katie's diaper for her spanking!"

Whack whack whack

Katie went from pleasure to pain in a matter of seconds and it messed with her mind. She cried out as Kayla pulled her over her lap as she knew what was coming. "No please don't - owwies!" She kicked her legs as her already red bottom received fresh spanks, and they hurt!

Kayla scolded her

"I told you baby girl this is for your own good and now i'm not done I'm going to make an impression o your ass you will remember next time you decide to misbehave!"

She grabbed her hair brush and began spanking her harder!

"Count baby girl and say I'm a baby after each spank!"

Katie thought it was over but she felt something blunt and hard spank next. She cried out. The lack of control affected her more than the spanking. She didn't want to count but she knew she had no choice "One" She stuttered, "I'm a baby." It was impossible to fight Kayla when she had her trapped, over her knee and bare bottom exposed for spanking.