LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best days of your life

vezsayz

Kayla laughed.

"I'm not either sweetie and trust me you're not mature enough for me anyways."

She walked over to her closet.

"Since your little incident in the lunch room and the way you act well you act like a baby so that's how the rest of the school and I will treat you." she said loving this.

She showed her the diaper.

"Plus with your little wetting accidents I think this would be perfect for you!"

Kayla was getting the best revenge watching Katie squirm as the cat was out of the bag, or the diaper was out of the bag!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes you do baby you went pee pee twice in your panties it's obvious you're not a big girl so I took care of it for you and I got you a whole big package of diapers you can just tell people you're having problems but you'll be wearing diapers for now on." Kayla saw Katie as a spoiled brat and she was going to treat her like one just as if she was babysitting Katie needed to realize she was no longer in control.

"Now lay down baby so I can get you back in diapers where you belong." she said cooing at her.

Katie shook her head, "Come on, no." She replied, trying to reason with Kayla, "I mean, I don't want to wear a diaper, I'm not a baby but everyone will think I am if I wear one of those!"

"Sorry baby my mind is made up unless you want to go talk to your mommy and I'll go with and bring the diapers for her baby girl." she said cooing to her Kayla was determined from her on out to take all the control from the former bully she would learn and change her ways.

"Now it's baby's diaper time so we can get you fed then dressed unless you want to go talk to your mommy."

"I'm Counting to five and if I get to three you'll get 30 spanking and then diapered."

"All you have to do is lay down and say mommy baby is ready for her diaper!"

ONE Two.

Katie didn't want to speak to her mum.

"You're not serious?" Kayla started counting and Katie knew time was running out. She didn't want to test her, believing she really would spank her if she didn't lay down quick.

When she said two, Katie gave in and lay down. "Okay, okay." She said, "Er, mommy, baby is ready for her diaper." She said awkwardly. She didn't make it easy though, Katie kept her legs pressed together, not wanting her to see her private area.

"What I was just joking I can't believe you said that!" she started laughing of course she was serious but this was Kayla's game and she could play it however she wanted once again it was all about control and she was enjoying this moment..

"Do you want to wear a diaper?" Kayla asked her like it was the most absurd thing

Katie blushed and laughed awkwardly, realising that it had all been a wind up. She had completely fallen for it but honestly she was so relieved it was a trick. "Well. Yeah, you were very

"You silly little girl I was just joking of course I'm serious and this is real Now lay down!"

Kayla was getting turned on with all the power and control now she had Katie right where she wanted her. She knew the poor girl was confused and didn't know what was up or down.

"Lay down now!"

"One--two!"

"Ok suit yourself!"

Kayla pounced on Katie like a Lion on a baby gazelle and Katie had no chance!

She again twisted her arm and then she yanked down her jeans and panties and began spanking her.

"Can you count baby girl after each spank I wanna hear you count!"

Whack whack

Katie yelped as Kayla jumped on her. "Ow, ow ow." She had to comply as her arm was twisted painfully. She felt like any wrong move would snap it. "Please - Kayla!" She breathed, hoping this was a joke too.

Katie flinched when she was spanked, "No, I'm not counting." She yelled, "Get off me

"Wrong answer I'll spank that snotty snobby brat right out of you now count baby girl!" she said to her continuing her assault on her ass.

Whack whack whack!

The sound of cries and raw flesh reverberated the room.

"Come on baby this is hurting you more then me!"

"Count baby girl soon to be diaper girl!" she said adding salt to the wound.

(ok thanks sorry next time I'll let you know.. Sorry about that)

"Ow, stop please!" Katie cried, trying her best to wiggle free even though she swore this made Kayla hit harder. Each spank hurt more than the last and she started to develop fresh red bruising on her bottom.

Tears poured down her cheeks and she knew the only way out of this, was to do as she was told. She took a breath and started counting. "One." She cried, feeling the sting of every single spank, "Two." Katie settled down a lot as she found it impossible to count each spank aloud and fight her at the same time. "Three." Katie flinched. It didn't get any easier to take.

"Please no more!" She begged, "Ow, four!"

(Oh thats alright, I didn't realise you left at the same time)

Kayla was loving this she had the girl counting her spankings like a good little girl she was going to be reduced to a baby that no would ever be scared of again her days of bullying were over:

She continued to spank her.

"Come on keep counting baby girl!"

Whack whack.

Kayla wanted to make an impression that Katie wouldn't soon forget!

(I'll be up for awhile checking in every fifteen minutes or so)

After about twenty Kayla decided that was enough.

"Ok I think we can stop for now." she said letting her up as she was crying.

She got the baby powder and diaper she figured this would be easy after the spanking.

"Ok baby girl look what I have I want you to tell me what it is and who wears it and why." she was just wanting to humiliate her some more and make sure she understood why this was all being done in the first place.

(Good deal!B))

"Very good." Kayla said smiling down at the beaten girl.

"Babies don't know right from wrong and they need an adult to teach them right?" she asked still trying to drill everything in Katie's head.

She waited for the answer cause she was breaking her down and trying to make her understand why she was soon going to be treated just like a baby!

"No baby I'm afraid if I let you go aging you'd just threaten me again or dump your food on me or something silly that only a immature girl would do."

"Lay down sweetie from now on you're going to be treated how you act, and how do you think you act?" she said putting her finger to her chin.

"You threaten people, you're mean, you dump your food on people, who acts like that?"

"Hmm for some reason I don't believe you but I've decided since you act like a baby and you act immature I'm going to treat you like a baby for now on."

"Now lay down and hand me your panties, I want you to say mommy I'm a immature girl who acts like a baby and pisses her pants I don't deserve panties would you please put this baby girl back in diapers where she belongs." Kayla cooed at her.

For a brief moment she thought wow if Katie ever got the upper hand she would probably make me pay.

She laughed to herself at the absurd thought Katie was no match for her that's why soon she'd be in diapers crawling at her feet.

"I'm going to count to five and if you don't say exactly what I told you to say we'll start with twenty five spanking I should be good and warmed up by then to push it to fifty you've already earned another punishment I'll tell you about that later!" Kayla was making sure the little girl knew she was just that a little girl.

"One two." she began to count not giving Katie anytime to think.