LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best days of your life

vezsayz

"No, sit back down." She barked at Kayla, "I'm not apologising, it's just how it works, hanging out with Poopie is social suicide." She said, using the cruel nickname she had given her. "If you leave this table, I will make your life living hell." She threatened, gritting her teeth.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla glared at her when she ordered her to sit down.

"Who the hell are you to talk to me like that pissy pants!" she was seething mad.

She started to walk away.

"Oh yeah just you try baby girl!" she said patronizing her.

She walked over to Poppy's table.

Katie turned bright red when Kayla called her pissy pants. She was embarrassed that Kayla would bring that up here, but also very angry. "Shut up." She said coldly.

After Kayla had already sat down with Poppy, Katie boiled, suddenly deciding to stand up and head for Kayla.

Katie picked up her tray and walked with purpose towards Kayla. Once close enough, she tipped the contents of her tray over Kayla's head. "Ha, whoes the baby girl now?" She said, trying to sound witty.

"While you bitch!" Kayla seethed as Milk was in her hair and spaghetti it was a total mess.

In one quick motion she grabbed Katie and put her in a arm bar putting enough pressure on her arm that if she tried to resist it would break.

She pulled her over her lap.

"You've been needing this for awhile.

She hiked up the girls skirt yanked her panties down and began spanking her.

"You're the only baby I see here!" she kept going until the teachers made her stop!

Katie's ass was nice and red and she would never be able to live this down but this was only the beginning!

Once the teacher got there to separate the two Kayla noticed her pants were wet.

"You bitch you pissed on me you are a baby aren't you!" she yelled as the teachers separated the two.

The war was on and now the school not only had seen Katie wet herself but spanked by the new girl!

Katie was crying at how sore her butt was as she pulled her skirt back down and pulled her panties up herself. The pee was hardly on her, most of it had gone on Kayla's lap.

Kayla figured she'd be suspended as she was taken down to the principals office she had to try to figure away to make that bitch Katie pay.

First she had to sit there and listen to the lecture from the principal.

I'm going to get that little bitch. She thought to herself as her hair smelled like spaghetti and she could feel the milk dripping off her hair.

"This is so gross!" she said trying to get the crap out of her hair and dried off.

Katie was in trouble for tipping her tray over Kayla's head, but not as much as Kayla was for what she did.

After a clean up Katie returned to class. She was met with a chorus of jeers and laughter. One boy she had a crush on told Katie that she better be a good little girl unless she wanted another spanking. Katie turned bright red with embarrassment. Her reputation at school was completely ruined because of Kayla. She was so mad!

Kayla went home suspended for a few days she decided to play her ace card.

Poppy had everything on her phone from the spanking to the wetting.

She waited until the day was over and she texted Katie.

"You messed up little girl and unless you want mommy finding out you will wait for me to take you to school Monday."

"You have until tonight to give me your answer."

"I want you to say please Kayla will you give me a ride to school Monday."

Kayla smiled after sending the text thinking the next two days would give her time plus the weekend to get everything ready.

Katie had a miserable day and it got worse when she saw the message from Kayla. She didn't text back right away but the later it got, she started to panic about what was going to happen now.

Eventually she sent the message, "Fine. Please

Kayla was at babies r us no she wasn't pregnant but she was going to have a baby Monday so she had to be prepared she had diapers and bottles and pacifiers along with jars of baby food and other things a baby might need. Then her phone dinged meaning she had a text. She looked at it and smiled.

"Yes baby I will, I'll be there at 6:30 be ready or I will spank you again!

She smiled sending the text back to her.

"Oh I almost forgot I need to get a diaper bag!" she said to herself

Don't question me again little girl I said 6:30, I need to pick you up and bring you back to my place so we can talk.

She sent the text smiling cause she knew Katie had to be sweating bullets.

The two days off Kayla had from school she enjoyed just watching TV and talking to her friends back home and getting everything ready for Katie when Monday rolled around.

Hmm I wonder how Katie is getting a long at school..

Kayla was excited as her alarm went off although she had already been up really too excited to sleep as today Katie was going to get what was coming to her. She showered and git dressed did her hair and make up and was on her way to pick up little Katie.

She texted her once she pulled up.

"I'm here sweetie."

Katie met the car with a feeling of dread. "Hello." She said dryly. She opened the front door of the car and went to get in. "Why did you want to chat so early?" Katie asked, still half asleep.

"Cause that's what I said and I want you to ride in the back like a good little girl."

Kayla was laughing on the inside cause Katie had no idea what was in store for her, who knows maybe she did! Kayla thought to herself.

Once Katie was in they drove to Kayla's her mom was already at work and her dad worked out of the country for a oil company.

"Are you serious?" Katie asked, wondering if Kayla was joking. It was too early to argue though. She sighed, "Okay, fine."

She felt like a fool but got in the back.

As they drove down the road, Katie leaned forward to speak, "What are we doing?" Katie asked, realising she had no idea what was going on and Kayla wasn't exactly sharing.

"Yes I'm serious now get in!" she said sternly.

Kayla was getting a little excited thinking about the ultimate control she'd soon have over Katie.

"You're on a need to know basis and right now you don't need to know." she said smugly

Several minutes later they were at Kayla's house.

"We're here let's go!" she could hardly contain herself she felt her nipples get hard with anticipation

Katie frowned when Kayla refused to tell her what was going on. She trailed behind her and into the house, taking in her surroundings. "Nice house." She said, starting to feel nervous and not sure what else to say.

She didn't know why Kayla had brought her here and she couldn't kick a bad feeling. "You aren't gonna beat me up, are you?" She asked, wondering if she wanted revenge.

"Thank you." she said after Katie complimented her on the family's house.

"Come with me." she said taking Katie by the hand leading her into her room.

"No sweetie I'm not going to beat you up, but I will spank you again if you don't listen do you understand?" she said like she was talking to a toddler

Katie looked down at her feet, blushing after being reminded that Kayla had given her a spanking. She didn't want to risk another so she listened to what she had to say without putting up a huge fuss. She thought maybe Kayla had brought her here to

"Ok first off I have the video from the lunch room incident and if you don't do what I say then I'll show your mommy what do you think she'd say when she found out her teen age daughter was spanked and wet herself not only once but twice!" she said reminding her of the tome last week at the convenience store.

"Now I think you've been too big for your britches going around bullying people so for now on you're going to be my baby!"

She let that sink in waiting to see what she'd do!