LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Little Sister

Skylove27

Lucy is 20 years old and she adores her little sister, the two of them are so close well bonded maybe it is because of the age gap between them. When not studying or out with her friends Lucy loves hanging out with her little sister at the mall or taking her on special treats to places of her choosing. Lucy has always taken care of Valeria all of her short life even though there mom is a stay at home mom, there dad is a successful businessman running his own software and web design company.

Lucy has always been an quite out going lady but there is a side of her that loves nothing more than spending time with her family in the comfort of there own home. Lucy has a part time job for a little extra income but mostly anything they need they have only to ask there parents for, there mom and dad are both very proud of both girls but can see there youngest is not adapting very well too her new life. There mom takes Lucy to one side asking if she can have a little word with her sister to find out what is bothering her.

"Sis is something on your mind sweetie you know you can always talk to me, that is what big sisters are for?" Lucy said seeing her sister sat on the floor looking very sad. Lucy sits down next to her hugging her "How about we go into town tonight and maybe catch a movie or some dinner?".

Lucy waits for for her sisters reply, she wants so much to pull her sister into her lap and cuddle her close like when she was a toddler and she would hold her in her lap reading her stories and tucking her in bed for naps and at bedtime.

Valeria's frowned quickly turned into a fake smile hearing someone come in the room. She realized it was just her sister. "I don't really want to talk about it. A movie does sound nice, can we go do that?" Valeria asks.

Lucy pulls Valeria into her lap snuggling her close "Yes we can sweetie and if your a good little girl we can go get you a few new toys too? I have unpacked all of your clothes and toys sweetie and put them into your closet, mom said I need to get you some new bedding too so we can do that too" Lucy says and kisses her sisters forehead and coos a little to her.

"I love you Valeria and want to help you settle in so until you make new friends I want to hangout with you so let me know when you think of places to go, let me know and then we can go" Lucy asking in a voice you would use on a child of between 7 to 9 years old.

There mom was listening in proud that Lucy was making an effort to help her sister settle in.

"Sweetie I know your fifteen but toys can still be fun and who don't like stuffies sweetie?" Lucy replies snuggling her little sister closely, "Sweetie you seamed lost since you got hear and I know you would not of wanted mom to unpack so I offered to do it". "Sweetie your bedding was tatty it was old so lets go get you some new beding and while we are at it how do you want to decorate your room?" Lucy kisses her sisters hair.

"Good little girl sweetie that is a princess, I always loved taking you to the museums and park when you was little" Lucy says replying thinking back to when Valeria was 6 or 7, she would always want to go the park after school.

"We can decorate how ever you want sweetie" Lucy replies to her little sister "Lets go get ready to go now sweetie" kisses her sister helping her on to her feet before going upstairs to her room. "Okay go get dressed and I will too, unless my little sister needs help getting dressed" Lucy joked to her sister knowing she might seeing Valeria roll her eyes at her.

Valeria chuckled softly at the jokingly offer. She rolled her . "I don't need help." She says before going to her room. She settled on a nice grey skater dress and a pair of flats, a black cardigan. It was warm out so she thought it was appropriate. She went downstairs to meet her sister.

Lucy smiles and goes to her room gets dressed into a nice summer dress and a jacket, once ready she knocks on her sisters room "You ready little sis? Lets get going" Lucy says to Valeria as she leads her to her car. "Get in you can ride upfront if you like sweetie" Lucy says as they walk to the car and Lucy gets in making sure to buckle up, she makes sure Valeria buckles in too.

(Yes sorry my mistake I have rewritten the above to account for the error I made)

Lucy smiles and goes to her room and gets dressed into a nice summer dress and a jacket, once ready she goes downstairs meeting her sister at the bottom of the stairs "You ready little sis? Lets get going" Lucy says to Valeria as she leads her to her car. "Get in you can ride upfront if you like sweetie" Lucy says as they walk to the car and Lucy gets in making sure to buckle up, she makes sure Valeria buckles in too.

"What do you want for lunch sweetie? You choose my treat little princess" Lucy says as she parks the car in the lot of the mall, Lucy gets out the car after unbuckling her seatbelt and waits for her little sister to get out and locking the car. She grabs her sisters hand walking into the mall finding the store directory so she can find the place her little sister wants too eat.

"But I like holding your hand sweetie I lets me know your safe and looked after" Lucy replies hoping that her sister might buy it, "Well it looks like they have Pizza Hut and a Subway so which is it to be sweetie?" She replies after looking up the store directory.

"Okay Subway it is sweetie, yeah I am okay with going to Subway it is what you want so we will go there after all I did say your choice" Lucy smiles letting go of her little sister hand but staying closely to her, "Sweetie where shall we go next after Subway?" Lucy asks and walks with Valeria to the Subway store "Don't walk off stick by me please sweetie".