LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close Calls

hi all

i remember a couple of times when i could have been found out by people..

a couple of years ago I wore a Pampers size 6 under my jeans and went round a friend's house for a few hours.. they didn't say anything so i think they didn't notice!

another time i put on an Attends Pull-On and sat downstairs with my parents not far away for a couple of hours, again nobody said anything. I used a Pull-On because they don't crinkle like a Slip does.

i'm sure some of you have had far closer calls than that! let's hear them

cheers,

Squidgy

:lol:

good topic i have had my share of close calls. by far the worst was when i was living at home parents where going to be gone for two days so i took the opportunity to where so there i was in a wet and messy diaper when thay came home to get some thing. good thing thay didint come in to my room or i would have been busted. i dont think i wore a diaper for 4 months after that. :o:o

hi all

i remember a couple of times when i could have been found out by people..

a couple of years ago I wore a Pampers size 6 under my jeans and went round a friend's house for a few hours.. they didn't say anything so i think they didn't notice!

another time i put on an Attends Pull-On and sat downstairs with my parents not far away for a couple of hours, again nobody said anything. I used a Pull-On because they don't crinkle like a Slip does.

i'm sure some of you have had far closer calls than that! let's hear them

cheers,

Squidgy

:lol:

You mean like time my mom walked in before I could put my pants on, and I had to sit and talk to her with my lap covered?

I go out diapered all the time, no one notices, or at least says anything.

omg :o if that happened to me i would be as red as a beetroot!!

imagine if she said like "so, what are you hiding there?" ..that would be quite bad

talking about people coming in when you're unprepared, i had something similar where i was in the bathroom just cleaning up and my parents came home, i had to hide it behind the toilet, thankfully the toilet is quite big and you can't see behind it too well, so it wasn't found, phew!

As a youngster (a loooonnnnnnnnng time ago !) I can remember putting on a pair of Rubber pants whilst under the bedsheets and my dad came in and threatened to spank me for not going to sleep, I can only guess that I must have about 5 or 6 at the time, boy that finished me for a few years I can tell you! :badmood:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

went out for steak at a pub few weeks ago in my diaper, before i could think of a plausable excuse i got dragged off to house party and given lots of beer. Before i knew it my diaper was soaked, i was so afriad it would leak and i kept peeing. i had to excape so i made an excuse about accounting work for the next day and waddled home as quickly as i could.

Went home changed into 2 diapers and went back out haha, twas a crazy night

Well Me and my girl friend were at my parents house downstairs in our nappies, when my mum came in, fortunatley we were both near the stairs so rushed up quick with out being seen i dont think i have ever moved so fast, was flippin close though, could have been intresting if we had been seen. LOL

:)

I was at home sitting in my computer chair looking at DD when my roomate came in. (She wasn't supposed to be home) I was just sitting with nothing but a t-shirt and a diaper..... BOY I thought I was found out.... I pulled my shirt down when I heard the door open.... Now I don't have a roomate and my wife knows so I walk around in a diaper and a tshirt all the time. :D YAY

~Brian

Oh boy where to begin ... ah! Well good topic by the way!

1. I was at work in the bathroom stall putting a diaper to start my shift, and when i was finished i stood up and pulled up my shirt to see how it looked, and suddenly a fellow employee opens the door of the bathroom(Not the stall i was in lol) and starts to wash his hands. (Ok to get this story you afto know that the bathroom at work is small and theres only one stall which is in front of the door and the cracks for the stall door are huge, and i was standing up in front of the door. He didn't see anything (i hope) cuz he just went out afterwards without even noticing me).

2. Look at the paragraph thats in my signature. Thats the worse thing that ever happened to me in my life. I never had so much adrenaline going in my entire life XD!

3. My brother almost saw me a few times when i was putting on diapers. But thats no big deal cuz he wouldn't care anyways, although it would make it awkward afterwards though.

I cant think of any other time but I'm sure there was other close calls that were also as fun as these ones. Hehe By the way i wen back into that biking trail to try it again and encountered the same lady. This time i was prepared because i was butt naked with a Gorges W. Bush mask on and 4 tena super XD needless to say that she was stunned out of her mind. But i didn't scare her, i ain't that evil lol, i just walked right in front of her skipping like madman, and then just walked away as she was trying to ask me who i was and why the hell i was wearing a diaper and a bush mask. After that i went into an abandoned mine site and just hanged around in a plain diaper walking like nothing was special. It was fun and adrenaline packed!! You might say i'm crazy but when you do get found out and you know that that person those not know you and there wont be any consequences to being found you'll try searching for an opportunity like that again and again. ITS ADDICTIVE!! :o

Necros~

Guest John_Q_Sample

"This time i was prepared because i was butt naked with a Gorges W. Bush mask on and 4 tena super XD needless to say that she was stunned out of her mind. But i didn't scare her, i ain't that evil lol, i just walked right in front of her skipping like madman, and then just walked away as she was trying to ask me who i was and why the hell i was wearing a diaper and a bush mask..."

Sorry, but forcing your fetish on anyone... even if you just skip like a madman infront of them... is wrong. That woman is most likely not in the park seeking out Bush-masked diaper wearers... to drag her into your fantasy of being caught is 1) morally wrong 2) probably illegal and 3) quite likely to make AB/DL's looked upon in a further negative light. You probably are aware of this considering you felt the need to wear a mask...

I would seek help, as you don't seem to have this part of your life under control.

Hummm - had trainer pants in the washing machines - onyl to have my mum empty it first, "oh these are yours" *GRAB!*.....

Mid clean up from a messy diaper - and folks & grankids arrive home...

out drinking with friends - and I was double diapered - but not enough to last the night. Begin to leak and ask friend if we can go back to his to watch a film (where i was stayin). leaked my way home to his along with other friends. My friend knew I was diapered - but no-one else did. had to jump into bathroom and get changed. keans where soaked to ;/ quickchange time!

DP

"This time i was prepared because i was butt naked with a Gorges W. Bush mask on and 4 tena super XD needless to say that she was stunned out of her mind. But i didn't scare her, i ain't that evil lol, i just walked right in front of her skipping like madman, and then just walked away as she was trying to ask me who i was and why the hell i was wearing a diaper and a bush mask..."

Sorry, but forcing your fetish on anyone... even if you just skip like a madman infront of them... is wrong. That woman is most likely not in the park seeking out Bush-masked diaper wearers... to drag her into your fantasy of being caught is 1) morally wrong 2) probably illegal and 3) quite likely to make AB/DL's looked upon in a further negative light. You probably are aware of this considering you felt the need to wear a mask...

I would seek help, as you don't seem to have this part of your life under control.

My apologies, for i shouldn't have put that part up XD ... my sick little life is quite a weird one i guess, and i wish no one to hear of it. If it makes you feel any better i didn't really associate myself to ab/dl when i actually did that. I did say "Like a madman" for a reason, because i was lol. But i see your point on the reputation side ... and your right, i work long and hard in my community to get the message out that we're not freaks we're just people who willfully choose to wear diapers as underwear, and i see now that when i did that i guess i lost control of myself and acted more on instinct then anything else ... because truthfully if i had really thought that through i wouldn't have done it!

I humbly ask for your forgiveness, for i was a fool. I know far better now.

Necros~

p.s: I never did anything of the sort ever again, I'm way to shy naturally for that. What happened on that day is still a mystery to me, for in normal life i would not have had the courage or the idiocy to do such a thing. (Split personalities? ... it happened to me before)

thanks for the posts everyone, some good stories :thumbsup:

it's nice to see how many UK-based people there are on the forums as well, it means my "special interest" isn't as much of a minority over here as i thought!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest John_Q_Sample

Used to share a house with about 5 people, all a few years older than me (this is back in my early twenties). Four of the roomies were female. After spending an afternoon in my bedroom diapered and doing naughty things to myself, I must have fallen asleep. When I woke up I realized people were home so quickly changed. Going down to the kitchen, one of the girls (who I had a huge secret crush on) told me that she stuck her head in the door earlier to see of I wanted to go to a diner, but I was sleeping. I couldn't look her in the eye and head down I must have been beet red. She had a smirk on her face and never said a word, but I am so sure she saw.

Used to share a house with about 5 people, all a few years older than me (this is back in my early twenties). Four of the roomies were female. After spending an afternoon in my bedroom diapered and doing naughty things to myself, I must have fallen asleep. When I woke up I realized people were home so quickly changed. Going down to the kitchen, one of the girls (who I had a huge secret crush on) told me that she stuck her head in the door earlier to see of I wanted to go to a diner, but I was sleeping. I couldn't look her in the eye and head down I must have been beet red. She had a smirk on her face and never said a word, but I am so sure she saw.

OMG why didn't you ask her? If she had a smirk maybe she found it cute ... ^-^

NEcros~

Even though i couldn't diaper myself, im 99 i hid a size 6 pamper in my room. Since i'm disabled it seriously, severely limited my hiding places. I hopped on my bed took the bible sitting on my headboard out of its protective box put the diaper in there put it back with diaper inside.

Some time later a few weeks or so i come back home from spending the night at my younger bro's and my roiom was cleaned. I hate when ppl in my room when i'm gone. And to my horror the diaper was found and gone. I asked my younger foster sister who cleaned it she said her our nanny/babysitter and other foster sister.

So who saw the diaper? What did they do or think? Not long after that the foster sister got kicked out, too bad cause i liked her. Haven't seen her since. Wish i knew her last name she's around here somewhere. She seems like the kinda person who'd understand and help me out.

When I was a child, maybe early puberty... I didn't have any diapers, all our baby cloth ones were long gone and too small. I did discover that my relatively thin pillow would make a nice bulky substitute. I never wet it much but it did feel nice. One night after going to bed and figuring I was safe for the night, I pinned it on.

To my dismay, my mom came in just a bit later. "Where's your pillow?" "I don't know" (not a very plausible lie!!!) After she looked under my bed she, saw it under the covers, and said, "You've used that as a diaper!" I think she told me not to do that anymore. Even though I was previously a bed wetter, and now was using a pillow for a diaper, she never did understand and let me wear diapers.

CDL