LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The other girl

vezsayz

Alice wasn't picking up on the blackmail. "But I don't always wet my pants or poop. I might stay dry all day." She said to Stephanie, "Then I won't need to come to you, right?" Alice said, hopeful for keeping this a secret from his father.

Alice shook her head from side to side. "I'm not trying to get rid of you." She said, beginning to feel guilty that Stephanie would think that. She wasn't thrilled that she had this new step mum to be, who changed her, and babied

Alice looked at Stephanie, "That was the first time in ages that anything like that had happened." She said, wondering if these accidents had occurred from grief and anxiety because her dad was leaving and leaving someone Alice wasn't comfortable with, in charge of her.

"Yeah you are right." Alice answered quietly, tears surfacing in the corners of her eyes which began to fall in quick succession. She burried her head in her hands so Stephanie couldn't see her crying.

Alice sobbed as Stephanie pulled her into her lap. Alice twisted her body towards her and burried her head as she cried. All she could think about was her mum, and how much she missed her.

It was nice to have a mother figure again, even if she wasn't quite as good as the real thing. "Okay. Thank you Stephanie." She said quietly, unwilling to call her any other name. "Thank you for not telling daddy." She said soon after. Alice wiped her tears away.

Alice's face was blotchy, especially around the eyes, after she had been crying. She wiped her tears and sniffed, the tears had given her a headache which made her feel groggy. Regardless, she followed Stephanie downstairs, to the living room.

"Okay." She sat down on the sofa. She pulled a soft, fleece

Her father never really cared what she watched on television as long as it didn't show anything nude or it didn't show extreme violence like the actual cutting of someone in a torturous manner.

Stephanie frowned at her.

"Alice, are you going to obey me, or am I not important, and we'll have to get daddy involved in everything?" she gave her a look and then looked down at her pants.

"Okay, fine, I won't watch it." Alice said, frowning and looking down at her legs. She stropped, folding her arms and miserable about being told what to do.

Alice was learning fast that Stephanie was in charge and got the last word on what Alice could watch or do. Ironically, her dad probably would say it was okay, but he might change his mind after Stephanie tells him everything else.

"Fine." Alice put on disney and started watching some TV show. She actually enjoyed it and became engrossed in the storyline. She thought Stephanie was strict but she did kind of have good taste.

Before long the show finished and Alice went to go find her dad and Stephanie, "I'm hungry." She told them, "Are we still ordering pizza?"

Alice thought for a moment, "Umm ham and pineapple." She decided, then quickly changed her mind. "No, chicken and mushroom actually. Yeah, chicken and mushroom."

She looked at her pants and then at Stephanie. She blushed,

"Oh you don't have to -" Alice knew from other conversations that Stephanie was assertive and wouldn't take no for an answer so took her hand and didn't make any more of a fuss.

"No I wasn't wetting and pooping to get rid of you." Alice said defensively, also afraid that Stephanie wouldn't believe her and tell her dad anyway.

Stephanie shook her head and sighed.

"Honey, if you weren't then you have to be lying about being able to control your wetting and pooping your pants.