LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The other girl

vezsayz

Alice smiled, looking forward to the weekend with her daddy.

She looked at Stephanie, "Okay I'll come upstairs." She gave her dad one last hug then got down from his lap. Alice took Stephanie's outstretched hand without really thinking about it.

"Good girl, baby," Stephanie said and pulled her into her arms and then picked her up like she was a younger child.

"I think it's going to be a lot easier on you if you just let me take care of you when this happens.

Alice squeaked when Stephanie picked her up, she hadn't been expecting it. Soon after she put her down and Alice was able to walk again which she much preferred.

"I wanna go to the potty - er, I mean bathroom first." She told her. She still didn't really trust Stephanie and thought that it was going to suck with her while her dad was away. Alice didn't even know anything about the girl.

"Stephanie, can I ask you a question? Do you have a job?" She asked, out the blue. Mostly Alice was looking to see if she was going to get some time home alone over the next couple of weeks. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Alice still got time to herself.

"You quit your job for me?" Alice repeated, surprised she had done that for a kid who wasn't her own, and a kid that she had never met until today, at that. Alice really struggled to contain her disappointment at this news. "Oh." She thought a moment, "But I like being home alone sometimes." She told Stephanie. It was an opportunity for her to play music and have some time to herself.

Alice walked forward, "Ok, thanks." She said, going to the bathroom alone. She peed and pooed whilst in private.

And because she wasn't extra thorough, when Stephanie took her to her room to start undressing her, she would find that the front of the panties would be sort of yellowish from a little bit of pee that leaked into the panties, and her butt would have smeared some poop into the seat of her panties.

"No I didn't!" Alice protested, then saw the skid marks for herself. She hated this intrusive parenting style she received from Stephanie. It made the teenager feel much younger than she really was.

"I, um-" Alice wasn't sure what to say, "I might not have wiped it all off after I was done." She said quietly, blushing. "You don't need to check me, I'm alright, honest."

"No I'm not. I'm potty trained and I still am." Alice said angrily, stomping her foot because she wasn't sure how else to comnunicate her point without being told she was wrong, or lying, every time she disagreed with Stephanie. Alice was way out of her depth. "I just didn't wipe as well as I said I would, I forgot, but I won't forget next time."

"No, please don't tell my dad, it's embarrassing." She said. She was humiliated as Stephanie washed her bottom again, making sure it was clean. Alice tried to prend she was elsewhere and this wasn't happening.

Stephanie shook her head.

"Honey, I'm sorry, but as much mess was in your panties, there is no way that's from just forgetting to wipe," she said.

"But it wasn't that bad." She continued to moan, "And you said you wouldn't tell him about the other time."

Alice could tell that Stephanie wasn't changing her mind so followed her back to the bedroom rather reluctantly. The only good Alice could think of this was that her dad might decide to cancel or prospone going to New York to make sure his daughter was okay. That, or he'll trust Stephanie with the job.

"It was fine before you got here." Alice said, getting stroppy at how strict Stephanie was being with her. She wasn't used to it.

Alice thought about the question being asked. Would she prefer if her dad thought she was dirty, or boarderline incontinent. The answer was neither of course, she didn't want him to think of her as either of those. "Um, neither." She said to Stephanie, "I don't want him to hear about either scenario." Alice replied.

She watched Stephanie get some panties and hold them out for Alice. She stepped into them. "I can pull them up myself!" She said, wanting some independence here.

Alice frowned as Stephanie insisted on dressing her herself and said there would be new rules to adhere to. Alice looked at her with her mouth slightly open, "But, what rules?" She asked, not really wanting to hear the answer.

Alice looked down at her bare legs, "I can't go down like this. I need bottoms too!" She said, determined that she would not be moving from this spot until she was fully dressed.

"Thanks!" Alice said, relieved that she would have at least some coverage. She instinctively went to put the shorts on herself but stopped when Stephanie told her she would be dressing her from now on. She wasn't sure what she thought about all of this.

Alice moaned, not wanting to go back downstairs. This was going to be so embarrassing. "Do I have to?" She asked, making one last bid for this not to happen.

Stephanie looked at her in the eye, and she sighed.

"What are we going to do about this, if you don't tell your dad about you pooping your panties?" she asked her.

Alice listened to Stephanie without interrupting. Alice nodded, she didn't think she would ever be wet again after her unfortunate accidents. "Okay, I'll come to you if it happens again." She told her, "And then you won't tell my dad?" She asked, hoping she had just managed to wiggle out of a very awkward conversation she did not want to have with her father.