LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The other girl

vezsayz

Alice cheered as Stephanie showed her a bottle of bubble bath. "Yay, can you make it extra bubble?" She asked, having images of the bubbles covering her head to toe. "I can smell strawberries." She commented as Stephanie added the bubble bath bought especially for her. "Wow, thanks!" She said, not even phrased by being called a little girl even though she was a teenager now, technically.

Alice stood in front

(Oh, completely different system over here, would be older year 8 or younger year 9 but goes up to year 13)

Alice enjoyed the strawberry scented bubblebath, it also hid her privates from Stephanie a little better but she didn't say anything about that.

"That's okay. I didn't know what else to do." She replied truthfully. Alice started to scoop up some bubbles and made a bubble beard out of them. "Do I look like Santa Clause?" She jested, blowing some of the bubbles at Stephanie. Despite a few things, Alice was starting to warm to her future step mum.

Alice put more bubbles on her head as if creating a hat. "Yeah that sounds like fun." She said excitedly.

"Umm." She thought for a moment what she would want for Christmas. "Maybe a new bike, I've outgrown mine." She suggested, "And loads of chocolate!"

"Yeah. Daddy doesn't let me have too much most of the time." She said, not even noticing that Stephanie had finished cleaning her, "But Santa always brings loads." She winked, she knew dad was Santa but every year she went along with it for the presents.

Alice nodded, "It's more fun to go along with it." She said, "Plus Santa might not come if I don't believe in him, right?" She smiled, it was such a strange tradition but fun every Christmas.

"Thanks." She said, "I like you too." She shrugged and looked around the bathroom. "Can I get out now?" She asked.

Alice started to get out of the bath. She nodded, whenever she thought of her first mum, she felt sad but when Stephanie explained to her that she was her second mommy, Alice gave her a small smile. She seemed to really care about her and wanted to look after her.

"Okay." Alice said, "I think my mommy would have liked you." She said. Once Alice was out the bath she shivered, "Can I have a towel?" She asked, wanting to dry off.

Alice let Stephanie wrap her in a towel. "Yes I can." She said, happy to finally get something to do for herself. Stephanie always dressed her.

"We're going to the zoo." Alice answered, drying herself off with the towel.

"I'm thirteen."

(Okay great, sorry my rping kinda sucks today, not on form!)

"Well, any thirteen year old should know better than to talk dirty in public, but then again, with the way societ is getting, well...."

Stephanie paused to choose her words carefully.

"Do you consider yourself a mature girl, and a decent one?" Stephanie asked.

Alice thought for a moment, "I want to be mature like you." She answered truthfully. Although the girl was far from adulthood herself, she was gradually moving closer toward it. Already she was too old to be having potty accidents at her age but the last few days the young girl seemed to always be slipping up and getting caught at it. Stephanie was always around to spot if Alice had wet pants.

• 2 weeks later...

Alice walked with Stephanie back to the bedroom and listened to her lecture on being respectful around boys. She nodded along, "Okay, I'll try to be like that." She told her, Alice wanted to be a big girl but she felt as if she was failing, especially as she was having so many potty accidents. She thought she was lucky to have Stephanie, a new mommy, there to help her through and clean her up whenever she was wet.

Stephanie smiled and hugged her.

She helped her little girl get dressed into a pair of jeans and a pink shirt for the day.

"Okay, honey.