LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The other girl

vezsayz

Alice was in a comma like sleep because of the sleeping tablets, the dosage had been high for a girl her size and age. Nothing would wake her, not a fire drill or indeed, a very full bladder.

Much to Stephanie's delight, Alice did wet the bed that night. The coke had gone right through her, flooding her bedding right through and leaving a large circular damp patch on the centre of the mattress. It was not until 4am, when Alice woke up disorintated, with a thumping headache not all to different to a hangover (not that she had one of those before) that the young girl

Stephanie quietly got up and making sure to disturb David as little as possible, too her by the hand took her back to her room, where the light was on, and then she got a good look at what she had done.

Alice was led back to her bedroom by the hand. When she looked at her bed properly, she realised how bad the wetting was and she blushed. "Sorry." She apologised, thinking Stephanie might be mad.

"I didn't know what else to do, I never wet the bed." She told her, "I don't know how it happened." Alice wanted to cry but she held it together.

"Okay." She stepped closer to Stephanie. Without realising, the young girl was starting to get used to Stephanie changing her.

Stephanie shook her head.

"Well, if this doesn't happen often, then are you trying to get caught by your dad so he will think you are emotionally distraught?

Alice was too sleepy and had a headache that she couldn't fully process what Stephanie was saying to her. "No, I - I don't want him not to marry you because I wet the bed. I want him to be happy too" Alice told her, stuttering and suddenly starting to feel extra guilty about what had happened this night. It had been out of her control and not something that happened before. She wondered if it was easier to tell Stephanie what she wanted to hear; that it happened before; so she didn't think Alice was playing any games.

She looked down, "I'm sorry Stephanie, I have been trying to hide it for a while now." She said, despite this not being true. "I didn't want my daddy to find out because he would worry but Iwant you to help me." Alice wanted more than anything to get into dry clothes and bed to sleep the remaining night. "Are you mad at me?"

"Well, sweetheart, I know you feel like a big girl because you are getting bigger and you are not in elementary school anymore, but you are still acting like a little girl with all these accidents in your pants, and it's quite understandable with your mom being gone.

Alice felt better once she was back in dry panties. "Thanks" She mumbled quietly. Even she couldn't deny that Stephanie did take good care of her and showed her lots of attention. She hadn't had a female role model in her life since her mother.

"I get a say in when the wedding will be?" Alice was surprised by this, she wasn't used to making such important decisions.

Alice fell asleep more or less immediately and slept deeply, it was one of the best sleeps ever and she didn't wet. She only started to stir when Stephanie held her. after a while Alice started to wiggle to show she wanted to get out of bed. She wanted to use the potty.

"Really? How long will he be?" Alice asked.

"But... I don't need it as much as I did yesterday." She told Stephanie, "I can hold it sometimes." She started to feel that familiar guilty feeling again as Stepahnie's mind games went right over her head once again. "But I want you to get married. I wasn't trying to do anything, honest."

Alice sighed in relief when Stephanie said she believed her. It didn't change anything bladder wise as her full bladder threatened to release itself and would have if Alice wasn't tensing her muscles firmly to keep the liquid inside. The more however, that Stephanie encouraged her just to pee her pants, the harder it was to hold it in. A little bit leaked out, but there was much more to come.

Alice danced from leg to leg as Stephanie encouraged her to wet her pants. The young girl tried to hold it, to wait for her dad to get out of the bathroom so she could go, but she was losing the battle.

Stephanie seemed to want her to pee her pants and Alice being a people pleaser, thought it wouldn't be as big of a deal to oblige. It wouldn't be the first time it happened and the attention she got from Stephanie afterwards was quite nice.

Her whole face turned a brighter shade of pink as she stopped trying to hold. There was monetary relief on her bladder then the feeling of her crotch getting warm. It was very much a deliberate wetting, she could have held maybe 10 or 15 minutes longer had she had to. "Oops." She repeated, looking as her crotch become darker as the wet patch expanded.

Stephanie smiled as the young girl's crotch started to darken and then the pee went down the middle of her legs, the backs of her legs and then some went down the front of her legs peeing all over the floor.

To her shock, her dad vacated the bathroom less than a minute too late. Alice was half way through and couldn't stop the flow as she proceeded to do all of it on herself.

"It's fine dad." She said to him, "Stephanie is taking care of me." In truth, her dad seemed very understanding of it all. Alice took Stephanie's hand and went into the bathroom with her.

Alice looked down as Stephanie warned her not to hide any accidents. "I won't." She promised, looking at Stephanie, and then to the filling bath water. "Can we add bubble bath?" She asked cheerfully.

"Of course we can because you are my LITTLE girl, aren't you sweetie?"

She then took out the bubble bath that she had bought herself, one that smelled of strawberries.

"I got this especially for you when I found out your father had a little girl," she told her.