LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The other girl

vezsayz

Alice was led downstairs but blushed when her dad received a toilet update before she had been in the room even one minute. "Yeah I usually make it." She said, trying to drop a hint that this was not normal behaviour so her dad didn't worry about her.

Alice received her dads hug and felt a lot better after what he said. It didn't sound like today's events had changed his opinion of her daughter which was okay with her.

Stephanie smiled and nodded.

Of course, that would mean that Stephanie would have to try to catch Alice off guard some other way to get her to wet her pants so she would seem like a little girl and that Stephanie would really be in charge, but she had time to convince Alice.

Alice thought about what pizza she wanted, "Chicken and mushroom please." She answered. Alice thought the the next two weeks would be okay, even though her dad was away, he'd still be the boss, right?

Stephanie went and ordered the pizza.

David sat down on the sofa and he called Alice over.

"Honey, come and talk to daddy, okay?"

He waited for her.

Alice nodded, deciding to stay positive about Stephanie even though she wasn't sure about her. "Okay I'll try." She agreed.

She gave him a hug and said she would be good at school, as usual. Her grades were getting better after falling dramatically when her mum died. "Thanks daddy." She said, smiling at him.

Alice listened to her daddy, he made her feel better about everything. "Can I call you when you are in New York?" She asked, "Not at school, in the evenings before bed?"

She was really going to miss him, he had rarely been away from her for longer than a day or two, especially since her mum had died.

"I still don't want you to go." She said with a frown, hugging him around his middle.

Alice laughed at what her dad said, feeling better after speaking to him one on one without Stephanie around. "Okay, I believe you." She said, "I'll race you to the phone to call first."

Alice giggled, "Deal! A phone call every day." She said. She then smiled at Stephanie when she returned.

Alice looked around the room while they talked out her wetting. She hoped she wouldn't have any accidents while her dad was away to show she was a big girl. Her dad was clearly worried but didn't think bad of Alice for it which was reassuring to know.

"How long until the pizzas arrive?" Alice asked after they had finished chatting, "I'm hungry."

Alice smiled, she looked at her dad, expecting him to protest his daughter having fizzy drinks at such a late hour. When he didn't say anything, Alice assumed it was okay for her to have it. "Wow, thanks Stephanie." She said. Sometimes she was alright Alice supposed.

"Oh wow, thanks Stephanie!" Alice said, taking her seat at the table. She took several gulps of coke, drinking 1/3 of the glass straight away. It was a treat for her, she never got to have fizzy drinks.

Alice was hungry, she picked up the first slice and started to eat. "Pizza is my favourite." She declared, "Can we have it every night from now on?" She took another swig of her coke, forgetting about liquid intake so late.

When Stephanie poured in the last of the soda, she also slipped in some sleeping medicine which were in the form of pills that would quickly dissolve because of the acid in the cola, and yet, she knew though the evidence would be gone, that the effect would still likely be just as strong, especially for a child her age.

Alice's eyes soon became heavy as she battled with herself to stay awake. Her head drooped forward as she closed her eyes, the sleeping pills hit her with full force. She was suddenly jolted awake by Stephanie telling her it was time for bed.

Alice inhaled through her nostrils and sat up straighter, her eyes only open enough to squint. "I'm not tired mummy." She tried to protest, without being fully aware of what she was saying. Her eyes became heavy again and the young girl hardly had the energy to say goodnight to her father or indeed get up from the kitchen table.