LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The other girl

vezsayz

"I'm thirteen!" Alice said, offended that Stephanie would label her as four years younger than she actually was. She felt a lot younger than her real age though, she had not yet started to develop breasts when other girls in her year had, and she was shorter most. It hadn't been something she had thought of much however.

"But I don't need a babysitter either." She said to Stephanie. She didn't want her around, Alice was fine with just her dad.

She watched the bath water fill, realising that she wouldn't be alone as she took it. "You don't have to watch me." She told her, "I'll clean myself properly, I promise."

Stephanie looked her in the eye.

"If you want to continue to fight about this, then I can just treat you like you are a baby and wash you myself.

Alice pouted before doing as she was told and getting in the bath. "I don't usually bath. I prefer showers. I'd prefer to go back to showers after tonight." She told Stephanie as she set herself in the warm water.

She took a flannel and soaped it, beginning to wash herself with it. She tried to ignore Stephanie's existence but it was difficult when she was standing over her, watching her every move.

Stephanie watched her carefully, every little detail, noting even the smallest thing forgotten, whether it was between a toe or around the ears or anything so she would have a reason to have to babysit her in the future.

Alice rushed through cleaning herself, trying to get it done as quickly as possible so she could get out of the bath quicker. She found it difficult to remember where she had cleaned already as Stephanie watched, leaving her privates until last as always. She spent a few seconds cleaning down there, eager to get finished. "There, all done." She told Stephanie, preparing to get out the water

"No, no, no, you're not," Stephanie watched closely and noted she forgot between her toes, the balls of her feet, the crevice behind her knees, and her butt had not been washed to her satisfaction either.

Alice groaned when she was told her own cleaning was not up to scratch. Stephanie started to scrub her feet, Alice giggled the whole time she did but not because she was enjoying herself, quite the opposite really, she actually had very ticklish feet and the laughter was an uncontrollable reaction to them being touched.

The next part was the worst when Stephanie started to clean her bottom, showing her the dirty cloth afterwards. Alice went bright red, trying to protest, "No, I always wipe." She said, trying not to think about the dirty cloth.

Eventually the dreadful bath was over. Alice had a horrible feeling that it would not be the last one. "Um thanks." She said dubiously taking the towel to dry herself off.

Alice half expected Stephanie to dry her off. The girl blushed as it was explained to her that she doesn't clean herself well enough, or dry herself at that.

"It was just a one-off." Alice told her, still embarrassed that the cloth hadn't been clean, "I won't neglect wiping again. I promise." That was true, as much as she wanted to, Nicole would not be forgetting this experience any time soon. She shook her head, not wanting her dad to think she ever pooped her pants.

Alice nodded and agreed to Stephanie's terms, trying hard to process everything that was going on. She would definitely take extra care wiping if she knew her future step mum would be inspecting her twice a day. It was better than her dad hearing that she pooped her pants from Stephanie, even though it wasn't true.

"Okay, I love pizza." She told Stephanie. She couldn't wait to get some dry PJs on. As much as the bath had been horrible, she did feel fresh and clean after it.

Stephanie smiled and took the young girl to her room to look for some clothes for her.

"Do you normally wear a top and panties to bed, an night gown, or maybe a full set of pajamas?" she asked her.

"No I didn't wet myself." She said, Stephanie wasn't getting the point of what she was trying to say. She looked at the pile ofto be pinned panties, she would quite like new panties so didn't mind going shopping for them with Stephanie. "Okay" She said with a smile.

She stepped forwardwhen interest was paid to her mums clothes. "They are my mums, yeah. Just leave them there. I like them." She said, worried Stephanie would throw them with the panties.

"Yeah, but it's so far away!" She told him, hugging him tigher and burrowing her head into his shoulder. Eventually she rested her cheek on his shoulder and turned her head in thr direction Stephanie wasn't standing.

David sighed.

"Honey, I can't take you out of school for a whim, and I don't even know if I'll have a permanent place to stay for a while.

Alice snivelled and gave a sad frown, she understood that she couldn't go but that didn't change her opinion. She'd prefer if he didn't go but the promotion sounded important.

"What - I can't be wet. I didn't wet" She told her dad, looking down at her pants which were wet. "I don't need to go to the doctors." Alice hugged her dad again, "Okay, can we do something fun this weekend before you go?" She asked him, cheering up a little, "But not bowling." She never wanted to go back to that bowling alley again.

"You are?" She asked, not quite believing that her dad was proud of her.