LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The other girl

vezsayz

The teenager blushed when Stephanie guessed correctly what the problem was. At the time when she refused going to the toilet, Alice had thought they were going to be bowling and not sitting in the car for such a long time.

Alice looked dumbfounded at her dad, she couldn't believe that he was telling her to wet her pants right here in the car. "But dad, it's your car.

• Like 1

When they finally got home, Stephanie walked to the house while David came to her side of the car and opened the door.

"Come on," he said.

"Honey, please have a seat at the dining room table because this is going to be a shock and probably be very emotional," he said figuring that talking about the wetting more would just make her upset even though he didn't think it was over with.

Alice looked at her dad, absolutely shocked at the news. She remained silent for a moment, as if trying to process what he was saying. Alice didn't want a new mommy, she didn't want a replacement to her dead one. She was perfectly happy getting on with life with her dad and no one else.

"But that's not fair." She said finally, "I don't want a new mommy."

"You're getting married? Dad but, you've only just met." She didn't say too much as Stephanie was right there.

"Good, cos I'm not going to call you mommy." Alice said defiantly, taking the news of this engagement very badly. She still didn't believe she needed another woman in the house, she was happy just with her dad.

"I don't wet the bed." Alice said, choosing to answer as it was the truth. "You can go check my sheets if you want, they are dry." She told them both. She couldn't say that about herself though, her bottom half was completely soaked and there was no denying her accident, both her dad and Stephanie had seen her do it.

She took a deep breath, "Fine. Maybe I'll try get used to it." She said at last, still not accepting the engagement.

Stephanie looked at David, and then she went off as if to go call the girl on the bluff.

David kept her down there seated so she couldn't interfere and try to hide it.

Stephanie came back down and put some wet panties and pajama bottoms on the floor at their feet, not one pair, but two pair of pajama bottoms and five pair of panties.

"What is this?" she said.

Stephanie shook her head and looked pathetically at David.

He sighed back at Stephanie, and they both smiled at Alice as if Alice was a little girl trying to get attention.

"I'll go in the kitchen and make her some warm milk to calm down," Stephanie said.

Alice shook her head at Stephanie, she couldn't believe she was using her mothers death as an explanation. "I don't want any milk." She spat back, "I want my dad to realise what you are doing and call the wedding off.

Alice was about to storm out when her dad picked her up and started hugging her. She hugged him back, looking at him when he spoke. "You believe me?" She smiled,

Alice listened to her dad and started to tear up. She really did miss her mum loads. She tried to act tough, like it didn't affect her, but it did. It didn't change anything about Stephanie, she was still crazy, but Alice could see that her mums death had a bigger effect on her, and her dad, than she first thought.

Alice took the milk but didn't drink it at first. She just held it in her hands whilst leaning into her dad. "Can I get changed?" She asked suddenly, her skirt was still soaked in pee.

Alice groaned, not wanting to go with Stephanie but not being given much of aa choice by her dad. "Fine." She sighed, letting her lead her away.

Alice couldn't believe what this woman was saying, keeping up her twisted act. "Whatever." Replied Alice, "You and me both know you set me up." She told her, "You don't have to help me get cleaned up."

Alice was so angry that Stephanie wouldn't own up to setting her up. She shook her head, too angry to speak. This was so unfair, and made Alice want her real mum, now more than ever.

Stephanie then rose back up and took her to the bathroom to start undressing her.

She pulled off the girl's skirt for her and then showed it to her and had her hands rub the fabric where she had wet.

"How could I set that up?" she asked her.

Alice looked at the skirt, "No but -" She didn't have a defence, "I would have gone in the petrol station usually." She added, as if it made a difference. She knew she had wet herself in the car, but both Steph and her dad told her to do it.

Alice felt very exposed with her panties down in front of Steph. She quickly covered her privates with her hands. "I don't wet the bed though." She said at last.

"No don't tell him that!" She protested, thinking it would be worse if Stephanie made Alice's dad think that his daughter peed herself during the day.

She wondered how long Stephanie was going to make her stand in front of her without any panties on. She felt very uncomfortable standing in front of her like this and didn't want the clean up to drag on.

Alice listened to Stephanie, she was right, she did miss her mum, and she was a teenager, going through changes she didn't fully understand. She wasn't wetting herself because of it though, not that she thought anyway. "Yeah... I miss my mum." She admitted, looking Stephanie in the eye, "I wish she was still here."