LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The other girl

vezsayz

It was four o'clock on a Friday afternoon and school had finished for the week. Thirteen year old Alice left through the main gates and looked out for her dad's car. On Friday afternoon's Alice and her dad always did something fun like go for ice cream or play games. Alice spent the whole week looking forward to this time, regardless of what they did, as it was time she got to spend with just her dad

David Michaels had been dating Stephanie Morales for about four months, and they were now ready to tie the knot, with his daughter's blessing, of course.

Alice looked from the woman inside the car to her father, "Stephanie?" She repeated, "Okay," She said, not making any assumptions on what her father had to tell her. "Are we still going somewhere fun?" Alice pulled a face, "And is Stephanie coming?" She was disappointed at the idea of a third wheeler as Fridays were Alice and Dad time exclusively.

Alice opened the passenger door behind Stephanie and threw in her school bag to lighten her weight. Alice never much liked riding in the back seat but she didn't moan about it to her father this time as she didn't want to be rude. She kept the car door open but didn't get in yet. She was waiting to see if her father wanted to say anything else first.

Alice got in the back seat, pulled the seatbelt around herself and buckled herself in. She looked at the back of Stephanie's head as she spoke. "Yeah I'm thirteen." She said quietly, getting a bad vibe from the woman which she couldn't quite put her finger on. "And how old are you?" She asked cheekily.

For most of the journey Alice didn't speak. She wasn't so excited to have time with her dad knowing that there was an additional person joining them.

Alice spent most the jorney starring out of the car window, watching the changing scenes pass her by. She was in a world on her own, wondering who Stephanie was and why she was in Alice's dads car. She looked back at her dad's reflection when she realised he was talking to her. "Yeah it was okay." She replied, "We didn't get much homework this weekend." She told him with a slight smile.

Stephanie put a finger to her lips and pulled her towards the bathroom, and then locked them in handicap stall.

"Honey...," she paused as if she was about to say something upsetting to the girl and as if she expected her to deny it.

Alice was so confused by what was going on, she felt that she had missed some fundamental detail as to why she now found herself locked in the disabled bathroom with one of her dad's friends. She awkwardly hugged the woman back.

"Huh? I'm not wet." Alice replied, Feeling the back of her skirt which was indeed wet. "I must have sat on a wet spot or something." She tried to explain to the woman, "It's not pee." She smelt her hand and recoiled, it sure did smell a bit like pee.

Alice didn't make a move to the toilet or to pull her pants down, she didn't think Stephanie was being serious.

Stephanie took Alice's hesitance as disobedience, probably due to not knowing her properly yet, and also she frowned when the girl said it wasn't pee.

"Hey" Alice squirmed as Stephanie pulled her over her lap and checked her underwear, before Alice had proper time to process what was happening, she was standing up again.

"Alice, honey, you did pee your panties, and if you don't even realize you did it, then you shouldn't make a promise that you won't do it again.

Alice couldn't hold it anymore, she started to cry. "But I didn't have to pee." She told Stephanie, not wanting to accept either scenario, "I know when I have to pee, and I didn't have to." She tried to explain. She burried her head into Stephanie when she pulled her closer. "I just wanna go home." She cried, not wanting to bowl in wet panties.

She was still crying when Stephanie was talking about leaving the bathroom. She dried her tears with her balled up fists and took Stephanie's hand like she was told. She had decided already that she wanted to go home. "Can you tell him what happened?" She asked quietly, not wanting to tell him herself.

"Yes, baby, I'll tell your daddy you peed your pants, and got scared."

She took her hand and started to lead her out of the bathroom.

She knew it was mean to make the girl this upset about it all, but this was the only way she could think of to make sure the girl didn't get in the way of the plans between David and herself.

Alice sniffed, her eyes were puffy and red after crying in the bathroom. She stopped herself from crying anymore tears but it was obvious from her red face and glum frown that it had not been long since she stopped crying. She looked away awkwardly when Stephanie told her dad that Alice had, had an accident. She couldn't wait to get out of the bowling alley and get home, putting this behind her. The problem was, that Alice hadn't actually peed her pants, and was starting to feel the urge to pee having not gone for a while.

"I didn't need to go after school." She told her dad quietly, "I didn't know it happened. I'm sorry daddy."

Alice didn't hear the conversation between Stephanie and David, she was too busy trying to process everything that had happened. Alice walked a little strangely out of the bowling alley, feeling uncomfortable in her wet panties. She just wanted to get home and get changed as soon as possible.

Alice got into the back seat and reached for the seat belt herself, she wasn't used to her dad helping. She ignored her now full bladder, deciding she was better off waiting until they got home instead of having to return to the dreaded Bowling Alley. She wondered if anyone other than Stephanie had noticed the wet patch on her skirt, they probably would have laughed at her. She was so embarrassed about everything that had happened.

Unfortunately for Alice, the ride home was going to take about thirty more minutes.

David let her belt herself in, but he did see between her legs, the skirt had ridden up some and he saw the wet spot in the front crotch of her panties.

"It's okay," David told her.

"Sorry" Alice apologised, making sure that her skirt fully covered her. They started on the journey and Alice tried not to think about her full bladder. She was kicking herself for not going at the bowling alley when she had the chance.

She watched her dad and Stephanie, "Are you talking about me?" She asked Stephanie and her dad loudly. She couldn't hear their conversation in the back but she could see that they were talking to each other and she got the funny feeling that it was about her.

Alice shuffled in her seat, the urge to pee growing. She squeezed her thighs together, too afraid to say anything in case she was lectured about peeing her pants and refusing to go at the Bowling Alley. She sat their quietly, hoping the journey would be over soon.