LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Scotland Regression (for me and Phenomenal Princess)

Becca was so excited. She had never been out of the USA and now she was standing in an airport in Scotland. Becca had been lucky enough to win a once and a life time all expense paid trip to Scotland from a simple online raffle. The 24 year old girl thought it was a joke or a scam when she first got the email saying she had won the month long trip but after some investigating and heavy contemplation with her mom, she decided it was real and replayed back immediately.

Becca's mother had had a wonderful idea. Because they were going to give her all the money up front for her lodginging and all other expenses she would need while out, she wasn't required to use it for living costs. When Becca asked why this was was relevant her mother told her that she knew someone in Scotland that would let her stay with and save the extra money. Becca took to his idea immediately because it ment a few thousand dollars extra in her pocket.

"poor dear, I'm sure you probably would like to just get an early night?" Isobel ventured. She also finished her tea, deciding not to prolong the American girl's jet lag. She put her outer clothing back on and led Becca out to the carpark. A chilly gust met them as they crossed the tarmac, bringing a whirl of russet red and golden autumn leaves with it.

"Nay, you can't... And I cannie help but find it adorable!" Isobel said with mirth and her fingers tickled Becca from behind. If the girl didn't want to be treated like a child then why had she chosen to dress entirely in pink?

"I do run a dress shop and I do make some of them too, though mostly its cheapest to order stock and work on alterations instead. A handmade gown is a lot of money these days."

They came to the very top of the stairs which didn't finish with a landing and window like the others but instead a very short narrow reception occupied only by a suspended naked light bulb and a door immediately ahead. The door opened onto the attic space, it was a little roof with a sloping ceiling and a window box on one side. At the box was a cushioned bench beneath the tall Georgian style window which as promised looked out towards the castle. The other furnishing was very minimal though everything looked like an antique. There was a large wooden wardrobe. A dresser. A chair and desk. And a brass posted double bed with a crochet blanket stretched over a heavy duvet. Clean linens where folded onto of the dresser along with an enameled chamber pot.

"Oh, back downstairs I'm afraid.

"Yeah it's good. Come sit down." Isobel said, helping herself to her bowl, eyes on the television screen.

The first section of the news was national coverage, mostly to do with what was currently happening in Parliament. It was presented from London, with what was considered to be the slightly posh 'BBC accent' which was probably how most other people around the world thought British people sounded nevermind just English people.

Isobel looked on, unimpressed by Becca's judgemental statement. She thought it was a bit of an immature response but then again she supposed she was old enough to be Becca's mother, so maybe there really was a maturity level to it.

"people like to do all sorts of strange things, so long as it isn't harming amyone what is the worry?... Besides, how do you know you don't like something until you try it?"