LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheerleader to babysitter [Private; kaylaindiapers, kat_v]

kat_v

The school's corridors were empty, the last classes of the day had started not ten minutes ago, but Emily walked down the corridor, bag slung over her shoulder, heels clicking on the floor and the sound echoing off the walls. She turned a corner, determinedly heading towards a particular locker just down the hallway, a victorious grin plastered on her painted lips as she thought about what was to come. Stopping before a locker that was not her own, she reached a hand up into silken tresses of black hair, perfectly manicured nails pulling out two hairpins. Quickly glancing around, she set to pick the lock on the locker, having practiced it beforehand so it wouldn't take much time. Emily heard the lock click, and pulled the locker open, eyeing the contents for a moment before reaching into her own bag.

James was sitting in class he was day dreaming about Emily she was so hot but he didn't know how to talk to her. He was eighteen and school came easy to him, he was really smart people even called him a nerd. He would tease Emily call her a little girl even though she was taller then him, he just did it to get her attention there's been a few times where he even corrected her in school as they had a couple classes together. He immediately raised his hand to answer the question. He smiled as he got it right. That's the way it was with him even though he was day dreaming he was still able to get the answer right.

He looked around the room school was his world he was smart and he knew and he wasn't afraid to let others know it. James never realized how he may have rubbed some people the wrong way. Maybe cause James was small for his age and inexperienced in street smarts maybe that's why he was the way he was.

James herd his name called over the intercom he figured the principal just wanted to tell him what a great job he did.

He walked to the office and the secretary said for him to go to his locker.

I wonder what this is all about. He smiled as he saw the principal.

"Hi sir how may I help you?"

James was always so polite that's just the way he was once again that could also rub people the wrong way. People could perceive it as arrogant or goody too shoes ect.

He looked around and noticed a audience began to form.

Suddenly he woke up in a cold sweat spitting out his pacifier. He looked around yeah he was still in his nursery and he looked down and yes he still had his diaper on.

"Not again damn!"

It had been going on for a full month his punishment when he got caught with weed a pair of panties and a diaper. Where it all came from he'd never know but his mom wasn't believing him! She went off and told him if he wanted a diaper which was pink and panties then he could be a baby girl. That's been his new life.

Today his mommy was going back to work. She had joked that she was on maternity leave but mommy had to go back to work but baby needed a babysitter.

James was scared he just figured it would be a older woman who probably would think he was slow.

Maybe I'll just go with that. He said shrugging to himself figuring that route might be less embarrassing.

Ms. Green was home getting her things ready she had just made some new bottles for her new baby. She herd a knock on the door she looked at the clock.

"Wow right on time impressive." she said to herself walking to answer the door, she looked out the window and there stood a pretty girl she looked to be about James's age.

She opened the door.

"Hi you must be Emily!" she said delightfully gesturing her to come in.

Once she came in she had her sit down explaining everything to her.

"Now my baby is being punished for acting immature and he's to be treated just like a baby, I mean in every way!" she said looking at Emily to look for a reaction.

"Like I explained some things over the phone he's dressed as a baby girl and you are his babysitter so you can spank him if he don't do exactly like you tell him, if you wanna dress him up and put make up on him do as you please he deserves it." she said sipping the last of her coffee.

"Now his bottles are in the fridge, his baby food is in the cabinet and his diapers and everything else you need is in his nursery."

"He also knows if you give me a bad report he'll be in more trouble.'

"Do you have any questions?"

Once everything was too her liking Ms Green left.

James herd voices and was scared as he herd the door close he knew his mommy was gone.

He laid there with mittens on his hands in a pink Barbie top with his pink disposable diaper .

The baby laid in his pink and white trim crib waiting for his babysitter to come and get him up!

James herd the door open and he smelt perfume then when he saw her leaning over the crib he saw her beautiful face and her cleavage. No way! He thought to himself it was Emily the girl from school he had been crushing on. No No not her anyone but her she'll never see me as a man now: He thought to himself, he wanted to cry but he didn't want to be a cry baby!

"Wh-why are you here!" he whined.

"I'm not I don't know what happened you believe me right?" he said hoping if she believed him she'd see this is a big mistake and he might have a shot with her after all.

He thought if he played his cards right she might not even treat him like a baby.

"You know this is a big misunderstanding why don't you just go back home my mom will never know and you'll still get paid if you want we could even go to a movie or something." he said trying to be smooth and flirt with her even asking her out.

He looked at her she was so freaking hot!

James was utterly humiliated her baby talk was so sweet and syrupy it made him sick. Felt like he just ate a piece of cake that was so rich and sweet that didn't sit well with his stomach. He couldn't help but get aroused as she touched his diaper and leaned over the crib she was so damn hot and she knew it!

"She's my mom and I'm not a baby much less a girl!" he said getting angry.

He listened as she went on some more it seemed like she was enjoying the power she had over him.

"Wh--what NO I don't want to go to the movies like this, I was hoping you'd see this is a big mistake and we could go out on a date." he said nervously feeling stupid looking at her laying in a baby crib as she peered down on him.

He wondered what she was thinking and hoping she'd go for it!

James figured she probably didn't want to spend her weekend changing diapers and feeding him.

Emily laughed at him, taking back her hand from James' crotch once she felt the diaper being dry still. She pinched his cheek, cooing at how absolutely adorable he was in his barbie shirt and pink diapers.

He blushed turning bright red after she pinched his cheeks then the way she talked baby talk to him.

"Um I just thought we could forget this stupid baby crap and we could go out!" he said desperately figuring he was losing the battle.

He looked surprised wondering what she got him.

"I don't want that!" he said after she sowed him a pink teddy bear. It was even more humiliating cause it did match his nursery.

What the hell he thought to himself even she's getting into this baby girl shit!

James turned away when she realized she was taking pictures

"No--no you wouldn't!" he cried