LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitters Revenge private kat_v

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla flipped through the channels but she was distracted as she laid in bed she couldn't get the conversation her and her mom had earlier. She hadn't even thought of this boy in ages not since she moved cause by the time she moved things had gotten so bad she was happy to leave, but now she had a flood of memories and emotions coming back. Titanic was showing on a channel she stopped at and she thought back to the day her and Ame met.

When Ame had one morning, a few days ago, woken up in diapers, his first reaction had been to laugh. Sure, he had maybe been acting childish the night before - not to mention out of line, calling her a bitch and a useless cow - but he had been drunk, and now his mother was just being overly dramatic. When he was feeling well enough to get out of bed, after the pounding in his head had somewhat

"Oh sure my mom explained everything to me and I plan on doing exactly as you want done it's crazy you and my mom catching up on face book like that." she said smiling admiring Ame's mom as she really was pretty and she seemed to have everything together. She looked around the house anxious to see the big baby. She noticed her nipples became erect just thinking about it. Damn why is this turning me on she thought to herself. Kayla did the best she could to hide that fact.

"Yeah I was wanting to thank you for all those times that you got me cookies after your bratty son would tease me." she said now getting mad at remembering those days.

"Guess boys are just immature." she said laughing.

Kayla listened as Lisa went over everything. She was thinking just go I got this!

"Ok everything sounds great thanks for everything you just go and you don't have to worry about a thing!" she said watching as Lisa grabbed her purse and walked out the door.

She watched as her car left. She locked the door.

Kayla smiled walking into the kitchen. Opening up the fridge she saw stuff for salads and pizzas all kinds of things then she looked at the side door.

"No freaking way!" she said laughing as she saw three baby bottles.

"Too funny!" she said closing the door then she made her way up the stairs.

"Baby boy where are you do you need your diaper changed!" she said laughing not believing any of this!

Ame had woken up to the sounds of his mother leaving, and tugged the cover further over himself as he tried to roll over and go back to sleep. He was uncomfortable in the adult onesie his mother had put him in for the night though, and he had been waking up continuously throughout the night. The baby blue onesie had been put on him backwards, so the buttons were on his back where he couldn't reach them, because apparently his mother had gotten tired of him trying to constantly take off the diapers he was wearing.

Sleep wouldn't come to him again though, because there was a painful pressure in his bladder than told him he really needed to pee, but he didn't want to succumb and use the diapers again. Especially now that he heard his "babysitter" coming up the stairs, annoyingly yelling something about him needing his diapers changed. Ame didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing him in wet diapers the first thing she walked in. This was humiliating enough, having her see Ame in diapers and an onesie, he didn't need anything added to that.

"Oh can baby not talk is hims wust a bb boy." she said in her best baby talk. She opened the door and she strutted into the room like she was a model on the catwalk her little skirt swayed back and forth it may have even bounced enough to show off her red thong and she made sure her nice tan legs showed. She knew unless he was gay he wouldn't be able to deny that she has matured and she was blessed with a nice set of breasts and a nice ass.

"Well baby we meet again!" she said ripping the covers from the poor boy who looked terrified.

She clicked her tongue.

"Now I thought you were older then me but in the cute onesie you don't look it!" she said smiling at him.

Then she ran her hands down his pajamas laughing when she herd the crinkle of the diaper.

She grabbed his diapered crotch.

"Well I don't think you're older then me anymore are you baby." she said rubbing his diaper for a minute watching his reaction.

"Hmm let's see you're in a diaper, and I'm in Panties!" she said lifting her skirt making sure he saw her panties.

"Guess I'm the grown up right baby boy!" she said laughing.

She had so much fun teasing him he truly seemed like putty in her hands.

Ame couldn't help but stare at her a little, surprised by how much she had changed. The last time they'd met she'd been a kid with pigtails and, honestly, nothing to look at, but now... Ame was pretty horrified at the notion of having to spend the weekend with her. Even though he did often prefer guys over girls, she would probably be the subject of a wet dream or two for him. Ame groaned when the covers were ripped off him and curled up a little, suddenly much more embarrassed of the situation he was in than he had thought he would be.

Kayla put her hand over her mouth in feigned shock as he told her to shut up.

"Aww I guess baby can talk isn't that cute, let's see if we can get him to talk some more shall we!"

She looked at him as she rubbed him some more.

"Ok baby I want you to say I'm a baby nothing but a diaper boy and Kayla is in control of me!"

She smiled waiting for him to say it!

Kayla thought about all the fun things she could get him to do since she had the whole weekend with him.

"Slutty baby I just threw this on babies don't worry about things like that they just worry about pissing and shitting their diapers!" she said cooing at him.

She felt his diaper again and it was warm and wet.

"Baby went wee wee yes he did yes he did!" she said acting like she was talking to a new born.

Kayla shook her head and waved her finger back and forth.

"Such a bad baby, now not only are you going to get a spanking but the fun thing is you're going to ask me nicely and then you're still going to say what I told you too!" She watched to see what his reaction might be. Kayla smiled thinking about the emotions and thoughts that must be running through his head. Oh how the times have changed when he would pull her bra strap and call her a little girl and make her cry. Now she was going to make him cry!

"Well baby boy my birthday was just last week and I'm going to enjoy my late present from your mommy and I'm going to give you a birthday spanking, you stay right there I'll be right back!" she said blowing him a kiss.

She walked out of the room getting her purse.

After a few minutes she came back in with her hair brush and her phone.

"Did you miss me baby?" she asked cooing at him.

"See this?" she said showing him her hairbrush.

Then without another word she picked up her phone and played the recording from his mom.

"He knows if you give me a bad report on him then he'll be in a lot more trouble had he just listened!"

She smiled stopping the recording setting her phone down.

"So baby boy I believe you have something to say about who and what you are and who is in charge and then you need to ask me something!"

She said tapping her hair brush against the palm of her hand.

"I have no idea what she could do but I have ideas what I can do!" she smiled at him as it was cute the way he still thought he was in charge.

She took her phone and began taking pictures.

"There we go I have pictures of the baby boy!"

She smiled at him like the cat that swallowed the canary.

"Ok guess I'll get on face book and tag everyone that I'm babysitting a big baby.

She played with her phone acting like she was actually doing it.

"What's it going to be baby?"

"Are you going to say you're a you're a diaper wearing baby and Aunt Kayla's in charge!"

Then she picked up her hairbrush.

"After that then you have to ask for your spanking!'