LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Ab's Kids

So the children of homosexuals are more empathic. So, when a parent is honest and truthfull to their child about that they are gay, that this child is more empathic? And if a parent is honest and truthfull about that they like "playing dress-up" and mommy likes to play the baby is going to give this child a complex, and so forth???

If anything has made a child more empathic it is the honesty. Anyone who can actually pull off a lie to a child has a con-man's gift that makes the 3-card monty dealer envious. Children naturally understand the feeling of truth, and by convincing them of a lie, you simply destroy this natural understanding.

Witch should understand this if he is a wiccan.

If you are going to raise your children wiccan, then you will be doing them an exponential disservice with every single lie you tell. Any time that you are deviating from the truth in their formative years, you are breaking the gifts which you seem to want them to keep. Everything that I know about the fabric of reality shows me this. Even the people who I meet have been negatively effected by their parents trying to form and mold them into something that is not true to themselves.

I ask you in great seriousness to reconsider the Vegan thing though. The body needs certain amino acids and b-vitamins which are very hard to get from vegitable sources, particularly when it is young and developing. Suplementing with vitamin pills is only half an answer. I would at the least, make sure that they breastfeed at least once a day untill 5 or 6 years old if they are going to eat Vegan after that. Preferably though, eating 1 meal a week that contains high grade animal protein is enough to stave off the truly bad side effects of a Vegan diet. By high quality, I mean something like: stream caught Trout, cold water Salmon, Buffalo, free-range poultry, quality Angus Beef (like quality beef even still exists) or farm raised pork. Even if you disregard my advise, please research the side effects of vegan eating. There are people who have DIED from following a very strict vegan diet.

Normal is just an impossible ideal that is used to sell products. Dont give it too much creedence. If it really worries you though, I have a few special supersecret sources that have enabled me to stock a miracle tonic that will magically transform you into soceity's perfect person. For only a few hundred dollars per treatment it will instantly remove all of your flaws, make you super sexy and save you money off your car insurance. Private message me for more information. :roflmao:

You post had some good points, except for the part about veganism. A vegan diet that has a little thought put in to it has all the nutrician a person needs, at any stage in life.

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere in the thread yet so I want to throw it out there.

I think what you tell your kids will depend very much on who your kids are. Some kids could probably handle the information if told at the right time/age. Other kids are better off never knowing. I don't think there is any one answer or one right or wrong. It just depends on the kids and the situation they live in.

Having said that, I would definitely NOT tell the kids until I felt sure they could handle knowing the truth. But I agree with folks who have stressed honesty and noted that kids can sense lies. If my kid (I don't have any yet) asked me why I had diapers in my closet (meaning I had not told them about it and they found it on their own) I would tell him what the honest to God truth: That it was something kind of private and that I didn't think it was something we needed to talk about yet, or, if I felt they were old enough to handle it, I would tell them a limited version of the truth.... something like I wear them because I have always wanted to and its nobody's business but my own.

While there is value in being frank and honest with children, I think there are some reasonable limits, and parents' sexual fetishes are probably outside those limits.

I agree with our exactly. I think parents have a responsibility to educate their children about sex so they don't end up clueless or confused. For the record, I'm still working on a guilt complex because the first time anything was said to me about masturbation (after I had 'discovered' it.) was from a Catholic sex-ed video that said it was a sin.

However, a parent's sex life and kinks are their business, and should only be explained to a child if found out. If I, as a child, caught one of my parents crossdressing, I'd rather have them lie and have an 'OMG' moment later in life, then know it as a a child and inadvertently blab it.

I agree with our exactly. I think parents have a responsibility to educate their children about sex so they don't end up clueless or confused. For the record, I'm still working on a guilt complex because the first time anything was said to me about masturbation (after I had 'discovered' it.) was from a Catholic sex-ed video that said it was a sin.

However, a parent's sex life and kinks are their business, and should only be explained to a child if found out. If I, as a child, caught one of my parents crossdressing, I'd rather have them lie and have an 'OMG' moment later in life, then know it as a a child and inadvertently blab it.

I don't wear for a sexaul kink, and my pacifier is NEVER sexual.

Yep. I once had the evening on which I was concieved described to me, and dear god I wish I didn't.