LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab, Dl , Other Quiz (female Version)

I believe this to be new. I do recall the male ver but don't remember this one. Try it out :P

Here's my results:

(links are built in)

Little Girl AB

You scored 23 diaper purity, 42 baby purity, 92 LG purity, and 11 Furry purity!

A little Girl you have a lot of Adult Baby qualities, so while you might enjoy being a 6 year old some days, you also like being a 3 year old on others. Way to have fun with your life style.
mt1129092354.png

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than
99%
on
diaper purity

You scored higher than
99%
on
baby purity

You scored higher than
99%
on
LG purity

You scored higher than
99%
on
Furry purity

Link: The The ABDL Test Female version Test written by diaperwill on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

I got

Diaper Lover

You scored 27 diaper purity, 24 baby purity, 4 LG purity, and 0 Furry purity!

You are an adult who loves diapers . . . a lot.

And Pipsqueak, all they ask for is your gender and birthday. You don't have to make up a screen name and if you want you can make up a random birthday.

:angry: I took that whole stupid test but I couldn't get the results because I didn't want to give my personal information to them.

Hi pipsqueak, I think only wanted verify age. If you like , give me your answers and i will take the test for you

Guest diamondback688

Diaper Lover

You scored 42 diaper purity, 37 baby purity, 1 sissy purity, and 5 Furry purity!

Babies can be babies, but I am adult . . . who happens to love diapers . . . a lot.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on diaper purity

You scored higher than 99% on baby purity

You scored higher than 99% on sissy purity

You scored higher than 99% on Furry purity

Little girl AB

26 diaper purity

54 baby purity

88 sissy purity

11 furry purity

A little Girl you have a lot of Adult Baby qualities, so while you might enjoy being a 6 year old some days, you also like being a 3 year old on others. Way to have fun with your life style.

Kind of sums me up. :)

Chloe

Nice test! Thats what i got:

Diaper Lover

You scored 20 diaper purity, 30 baby purity, 5 sissy purity, and 2 Furry purity!

Babies can be babies, but I am adult . . . who happens to love diapers . . . a lot.

True Adult Baby

You scored 27 diaper purity, 75 baby purity, 7 LG purity, and 11 Furry purity!

You are an Adult Baby. You know all there is to know about diapers and you know how to relax. You probably have a Mommy/Daddy who takes great care of you.

hehe :)

Diaper Lover

You scored 22 diaper purity, 31 baby purity, 0 LG purity, and 5 Furry purity!

You are an adult who loves diapers . . . a lot.

You scored higher than 99% on diaper purity

You scored higher than 99% on baby purity

You scored higher than 99% on LG purity

You scored higher than 99% on Furry purity

Diaper Lover

You scored 17 diaper purity, 18 baby purity, 3 sissy purity, and 14 Furry purity!

14 Furry? didn't see that comming

Oh well, had to give it a go:

Diaper Lover

You scored 21 diaper purity, 33 baby purity, 3 sissy purity, and 5 Furry purity!

You scored higher than 85% on diaper purity

You scored higher than 28% on baby purity

You scored higher than 14% on sissy purity

You scored higher than 0% on Furry purity

I took the test too!

Incontinent

You scored 89 diaper purity, 33 baby purity, 0 LG purity, and 0 Furry purity!

You wear diapers because you must. You aren't a baby, and you have no desire to becomeone.

Not too suprised at the results really, though the comment is a little over-strict :P but the test was fun, and the pictures that go with it are very good (some I havent even seen before) :)

• 3 weeks later...

Babyfur

You scored 16 diaper purity, 45 baby purity, 2 sissy purity, and 64 Furry purity!

You love your furry side, but also indulge your baby side too. You probably only do it at conventions though.

You scored higher than 34% on diaper purity

You scored higher than 61% on baby purity

You scored higher than 11% on sissy purity

You scored higher than 98% on Furry purity

Now that's interesting.... Never thought of myself as sissy at all, an figured I'd be higher on diaper purity first, then furry, then baby.. I guess in a way it's pretty accurate since in chat I'm more babyfur, in RL I am pure DL, in RL with friends I want more to be AB but always end up bein' Daddy.

You scored higher than 54% on diaper purity

You scored higher than 7% on baby purity

You scored higher than 2% on sissy purity

You scored higher than 15% on Furry purity

Interesting... apparently it makes me somewhat of a furry because I have a dog... (but the test didn't take into account that I have the dog to go hunting... which I think might take away furry points, but I'm not sure... and would fishing take away furry points, or is there some other category that is like Scaly/Slimy that I don't know about.)

Anyway, I guess I'm ok with 2% sissy purity... never really saw myself as a "sissy" and I don't know what question I answered to get that... but 2% is not enough to rock my self-image of "all man, baby!"

Anyway, I guess the rest makes sense.

Strange tests...